Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Interesting. Enter MC to help? I'd be down for that.
I fail to see how MC could possibly help Quinn. I think Quinn might be better off solving things herself. If Quinn wanted help I'm sure she'd have gotten it. Seeking help means having to let said person/people in on why you need help in the first place which isn't a good idea if you're Quinn.

Also getting involved in Quinn's shenanigans is a big yikes from me. Should be optional.

Last edited:

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
  1. We can't say for sure that Bella's husband left her 3 years ago, only that it's been 3 years since a guy made her feel horny. This could just mean that the intimacy of her marriage was lost and this may have contributed to him leaving.
  2. Jill is acknowledging in that ep 5 scene that something happened between her and Bella before. If it was the sleep humping thing, that would mean Jill is consciously aware of it and if that were the case, I doubt she would have let the MC sleep in the same bed if she were concerned about doing that.
  3. Bella's reaction would seem to indicate that it was something far beyond "sleep humping". Turning away from Jill, telling her they "had an understanding", throwing a picture of her and James to the floor, all these would seem to indicate the possibility that what happened between them was something they did with each other consciously and it may have something to do with why James isn't around anymore.
1. It's possible, I just don't think we have enough information to say one way or the other. Certainly something significant happened 3 years ago that fundamentally changed her relationship with James if she's remembering it now.

3. I have a hard time believing that if Jill had a hand in breaking up Bella's marriage she would go to wine tastings and do yoga with her. She's a pretty morally upright person from everything we've seen and I think everyone would feel very guilty in a sitution like that even if it wasn't their fault. And since we've seen how broken up Bella is about it, I have to imagine she wouldn't be so relaxed around Jill too.

I guess it's not impossible, but I certainly hope it's not the case. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen in this game, but it would sour my opinion on both LIs.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Say what you want about Maya's most ardent defenders but at least they don't deny she likes girls.
So? I didn't see your point. Do you want to fuck virgin nuns in a college game?
If it was a very confusing sentence for you, let me simplify it.
I didn't say she doesn't sleep with anyone. Of course she does. But, she doesn't sleep with JUST anyone. It's not like Arieth, or Riona for example.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I think this is the definitive real-life Sage :eek::

View attachment 811970
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her hair is a bit thicker than Sage's and her eyes aren't green, but otherwise she is a remarkably close match.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I fail to see how MC could possibly help Quinn. I think Quinn might be better off solving things herself. If Quinn wanted help I'm sure she'd have gotten it. Seeking help means having to let said person/people in on why you need help in the first place which isn't a good if you're Quinn.

Also getting involved in Quinn's shenanigans is a big yikes from me. Should be optional.
I feel like the MC getting pulled into Quinn's orbit is inevitable. I don't see him helping her sell/move drugs, or to help with her restaurant, but I do see her somehow manipulating/blackmailing him into assisting her financially, probably after he gets an inheritance from his rich family and she finds out.

Another scenario is that he finds her in a really bad state, either from drugs or maybe she's been beaten up by her dealers, and he helps her get back to the dorm where she breaks down in front of the MC and either we're given a choice to help her or not, or we don't get a choice and the MC says he'll help her out of her mess, but then we get a choice later on to let Quinn skate or have her face consequences for her actions.

I could also see this whole "break down" thing happen in the blackmail scenario too, but I'd prefer there not to be any blackmail and that the MC would choose to help because she's in a rough spot and he genuinely wants to help her.

1. It's possible, I just don't think we have enough information to say one way or the other. Certainly something significant happened 3 years ago that fundamentally changed her relationship with James if she's remembering it now.

3. I have a hard time believing that if Jill had a hand in breaking up Bella's marriage she would go to wine tastings and do yoga with her. She's a pretty morally upright person from everything we've seen and I think everyone would feel very guilty in a sitution like that even if it wasn't their fault. And since we've seen how broken up Bella is about it, I have to imagine she wouldn't be so relaxed around Jill too.

I guess it's not impossible, but I certainly hope it's not the case. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen in this game, but it would sour my opinion on both LIs.
I don't think that Jill would be responsible for Bella's marriage breaking up, but that if anything it may have perhaps exacerbated it. For example, if Bella and James were going through a rocky patch, like if he cheated on her but it was a one-time thing and they were going to couples therapy, but things still weren't good between them. Then Jill has a bad date, probably the one she had with Rusty, and she comes rushing to Bella for comfort, the 2 of them end up drinking some wine, and one thing leads to another because they're both feeling very emotional vulnerable. It could have been as little as them making out heavily, but James caught them and then he left. It would be hypocritical of him to take it so hard, but maybe he just needed the excuse to leave.

In a scenario like that, I wouldn't see Jill as being responsible or that it would do anything to ruin this image of her being a nice and fairly moral person. They would both feel bad for what they did, but they'd understand why it happened and I could see them easily forgiving each other and staying friends.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I feel like the MC getting pulled into Quinn's orbit is inevitable. I don't see him helping her sell/move drugs, or to help with her restaurant, but I do see her somehow manipulating/blackmailing him into assisting her financially, probably after he gets an inheritance from his rich family and she finds out.

Another scenario is that he finds her in a really bad state, either from drugs or maybe she's been beaten up by her dealers, and he helps her get back to the dorm where she breaks down in front of the MC and either we're given a choice to help her or not, or we don't get a choice and the MC says he'll help her out of her mess, but then we get a choice to later on to let Quinn skate or have her face consequences for her actions.

I could also see this whole "break down" thing happen in the blackmail scenario too, but I'd prefer there not to be any any blackmail and that the MC would choose to help because he she's in a rough spot and wants to help her.

I don't think that Jill would be responsible for Bella's marriage breaking up, but that if anything it may have perhaps exacerbated it. For example, if Bella and James were going through a rocky patch, like if he cheated on her but it was a one-time thing and they were going to couples therapy, but things still weren't good between them. Then Jill has a bad date, probably the one she had with Rusty, and she comes rushing to Bella for comfort, the 2 of them end up drinking some wine, and one thing leads to another because they're both feeling very emotional vulnerable. It could have been as little as them making out heavily, but James caught them and then he left. It would be hypocritical of him to take it so hard, but maybe he just needed the excuse to leave.

In a scenario like that, I wouldn't see Jill as being responsible or that it would do anything to ruin this image of her being a nice and fairly moral person. They would both feel bad for what they did, but they'd understand why it happened and I could see them easily forgiving each other and staying friends.
hmmmm:Kappa:

Jill and Bella Threesome 1.jpg Jill and Bella Threesome 2.jpg Jill and Bella Threesome 3.jpg 807522_PQjhz8EVd1M.jpg 807523_QhJMARYdTps_1.jpg Jill and Bella.jpg ep1_reward_mixed2.jpg ep3_reward_mixed2.jpg ep3_reward_mixed3.jpg

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Another scenario is that he finds her in a really bad state, either from drugs or maybe she's been beaten up by her dealers, and he helps her get back to the dorm where she breaks down in front of the MC and either we're given a choice to help her or not, or we don't get a choice and the MC says he'll help her out of her mess, but then we get a choice later on to let Quinn skate or have her face consequences for her actions.

I could also see this whole "break down" thing happen in the blackmail scenario too, but I'd prefer there not to be any blackmail and that the MC would choose to help because she's in a rough spot and he genuinely wants to help her.
Don't think the first part is probable or even possible for a couple reasons being an inheritance is just a theory here and not confirmed for now at least. Would it even be within Quinn's character to try and blackmail a guy she likes just for money knowing it would make her even more enemies? I personally don't think so. Plus there's nothing she can blackmail MC with at least on my main playthrough.

The 2nd scenario seems more possible imo.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Don't think the first part is probable or even possible for a couple reasons being an inheritance is just a theory here and not confirmed for now at least. Would it even be within Quinn's character to try and blackmail a guy she likes just for money knowing it would make her even more enemies? I personally don't think so. Plus there's nothing she can blackmail MC with at least on my main playthrough.
Plus, you know she's a pimp, the dirt she could have on you does not compare, nothing she knows about you could send your ass to jail.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
is there anybody planning to make android port?
There used to be one on here, I guess some people had technical problems with it? But I never did, but the team that made it disbanded. I willing to bet someone will attempt it again, but it probably won't be soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes