Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is there anybody planning to make android port?
Deleted due to game breaking bugs. Since the android versions are created on a voluntary basis by kind hearted members of this forum you should patiently wait for the next release when they can, hopefully, put out a working version of v0.6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now do you see why it's gone?
:(

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I fail to see how MC could possibly help Quinn. I think Quinn might be better off solving things herself. If Quinn wanted help I'm sure she'd have gotten it. Seeking help means having to let said person/people in on why you need help in the first place which isn't a good idea if you're Quinn.

Also getting involved in Quinn's shenanigans is a big yikes from me. Should be optional.
Mostly because it's a game where we've already seen our main guy get pulled into multiple peoples messes. Not to mention the story possibilities could go in any direction. How the MC could help, again, could go in many ways. Whether on the DIK/Chick path you still help people along the way. Quinn is surely getting in over her head and i'm guessing at some point we as the player will get sucked into it and will likely get a choice as to how we help. Quinn clearly has affection for the MC so if she's had other avenues closed off such as help from Tommy, she can't get help from Sage with what she's been up to but the MC knows about both the drugs (To a lesser extent) and the pay for girls scheme she's running whether you've indulged in it or not, you still learn of it in game.
Perhaps your right and it won't be a thing but i think Quinn will certainly be in deep shit at some point and who knows, maybe she'll be the "AL" sacrificial lamb! lol (Hope not) And to your point of thinking it should be optional - I would likely think there will be some choice there, much like the Hell Week tasks where you can pass the buck on to Derek more, you know, if you want to be a complete pussy .... ;) But i understand some people might not want to be forced into something like helping Quinn. She seems to be the Marmite of this game .... Love her or hate her. Very little to no middle ground. (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I fail to see how MC could possibly help Quinn. I think Quinn might be better off solving things herself. If Quinn wanted help I'm sure she'd have gotten it. Seeking help means having to let said person/people in on why you need help in the first place which isn't a good idea if you're Quinn.

Also getting involved in Quinn's shenanigans is a big yikes from me. Should be optional.
although I am quite convinced that somehow it will happen, on this point you are right.

right now it is not clear how MC can help her, if not in quite forced ways (with the inheritance money he has yet to find, with an intervention like Chuck Norris ...)

for this I think that in the next chapter we will see Quinn in serious trouble, she could even be the cliffhanger of the closing chapter.

wdsnap

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, awesome game! I'm kinda new to the forums, and I can't get the Fan sigs links in OP to work for me, can anyone help me? I'd love to have sigs with Camila and Sarah

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
although I am quite convinced that somehow it will happen, on this point you are right.

right now it is not clear how MC can help her, if not in quite forced ways (with the inheritance money he has yet to find, with an intervention like Chuck Norris ...)

for this I think that in the next chapter we will see Quinn in serious trouble, she could even be the cliffhanger of the closing chapter.
I think we'll see the beginnings of the trouble for Quinn in ep 6, that this meeting with the dealers will likely set up the stakes that she'll be facing, but her potentially getting to a really low point and looking to the MC for help probably won't happen until at least the start of the next season.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You just know with Jill, after the 3rd date, your going to have a DIK or a CHICK choice that will be something like "Go for this "mandatory" sex after the 3rd date, or hey we don't have to do this, if you're not ready? "

Calling it now.

I think that with a DIK affinity we don't get to the third date, maybe with neutral we have some chance
with Jill any too aggressive approach will probably lead to a game over with her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You just know with Jill, after the 3rd date, your going to have a DIK or a CHICK choice that will be something like "Go for this "mandatory" sex after the 3rd date, or hey we don't have to do this, if you're not ready? "

Calling it now.
Which is what having sex with Josy looked like, that the correct mature answer was not to have sex with her there. Turns out it wasn't.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey, awesome game! I'm kinda new to the forums, and I can't get the Fan sigs links in OP to work for me, can anyone help me? I'd love to have sigs with Camila and Sarah
Yeah, the links are all messed up, probably because posts were deleted which moved those posts back from their original links. These are their links now:

FAN SIGS1 - FAN SIGS2 - FAN SIGS3 - FANSIGS4 - FANSIGS5 - FANSIGS6

You'll find Camila and Sarah sigs in number 3, and another Camila sig in number 5. I'm sure I've seen others for both of them, but as you can imagine, it's a big site and it's not easy to find them, but you can use these ones at least.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes