Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder how Quinn hasn't figured out who's sabotaging her business.
So was Quinn legit in telling Tommy Riona has been smoking for free? Burning a hole in her profits you might say or was Quinn just deflecting here? I couldn't/can't quite make my mind up on that scene.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So was Quinn legit in telling Tommy Riona has been smoking for free? Burning a hole in her profits you might say or was Quinn just deflecting here? I couldn't/can't quite make my mind up on that scene.
I meant it more like who's undercutting her bufet business, not the drug peddling one. With Arieth being so willing to put out to anyone, it kind of leaves less clients for Quinn's venture.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Imagine MC was so drunk that he fucks Arieth.:KEK:
I'd be prefer he be sober, but I would honestly like to see him fuck Arieth (after she's cleaned herself up, of course). In terms of a comparison to another sex scene, I'd like it to be as good as the Camila scene in ep 5; fairly lengthy, plenty of animations, and all holes used. ;)

She probably has enough supply to allow that, the problem is she's not shifting enough of it for profit for some reason.

I meant it more like who's undercutting her bufet business, not the drug peddling one. With Arieth being so willing to put out to anyone, it kind of leaves less clients for Quinn's venture.
Do we even know if Arieth is part of that? Her name wasn't mentioned in ep 3 when Quinn and Riona are discussing things. She also enters the pool area in ep 3 with all the girls we know aren't part of it.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, i was aware what you meant, i was just curious as i can't quite make my mind up on that scene with that particular interaction. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
What red flags that Jill might have?
Jill has a "mommy" mentality. She’s also pretty obsessive, it's a bright-red flag for me.
What red flags that Bella have?
:Kappa:
What's Quinn's red flag?
I don't want Quinn scams to land me in jail. I don't want to join :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if someone is willing to sit on a dick raw despite only knowing them for less than a week
oops :Kappa: Josy_surprised.jpg [
all that money and PC's and Jill's expression when she smiles still looks like shit/ugly...
why pink, why??? :cautious::cry:
Maybe that's how he's planned? A young woman goes in for routine cosmetic surgery. :LUL:

Reactions: 311

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
I agree everything. and the Door song is, ( Alexander Nakarada Spring In Russia ) literally my second favorite, its fucking epic.
from 1:30 , so emotional, damn. you can feel the build up to this point as the melody reach its climax

The first is jill first piano song, the reaching to the sky or something
Thanks for sharing it! Actually here is the (almost) complete soundtrack of season 1 and some songs from ep 4 and 5:

That is another reason why I like DPC's work. On top of the good render quality, he knows the importance of music in a visual story. These pieces were long lost or never that popular and he found them and inserted them in the crucial moments of the story to double the effect. The singers or writers of some songs complained that their songs were used in an adult video game but isn't the point of a good song is to awaken emotions in people? It certainly does this way. I don't know, if I created some of these songs, I would be really proud!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Question guys - does anyone know the name & artist of the song that plays in Episode 5 when the MC talks to Sage in the free roam at the Prep mansion? Thanks!

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing it! Actually here is the (almost) complete soundtrack of season 1 and some songs from ep 4 and 5:

That is another reason why I like DPC's work. On top of the good render quality, he knows the importance of music in a visual story. These pieces were long lost or never that popular and he found them and inserted them in the crucial moments of the story to double the effect. The singers or writers of some songs complained that their songs were used in an adult video game but isn't the point of a good song is to awaken emotions in people? It certainly does this way. I don't know, if I created some of these songs, I would be really proud!
Question guys - does anyone know the name & artist of the song that plays in Episode 5 when the MC talks to Sage in the free roam at the Prep mansion? Thanks!

Try with this playlist, I made it personally a couple of months ago and it has all the songs from ep 4 and 5, that other playlist is missing a lot of them since there are 46 tracks;)
Unfortunately at the time I didn't know the name of the songs and labeled them track 2/3 etc like DPC did but if you scroll down you can see the names since they were claimed for copyright (y)

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
It seems likely that one (or both of them) were in a vulnerable, emotional state and they kissed, made out, or more... which likely led to Bella feeling deep guilt for 'cheating' on her husband, taking advantage of a young girl (depending on what age Jill was at the time), or something along those lines.

Whatever it was, we'll probably find out in about 5-7 chapters or so... :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes