Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm, who be this? I'm not into every game going and i have no idea who this character is but colour me intrigued.
what game did i miss ?? i don't think i play this game, i'll remember her...
Unfortunately she's a secondary/tertiary character in Darkness Falls EP5. Shows up for one scene, not even a sex one, but damn is she fine. The name is Alexis.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Unfortunately she's a secondary/tertiary character in Darkness Falls EP5. Shows up for one scene, not even a sex one, but damn is she fine. The name is Alexis.
Thanks. First thing i did was click on your sig. lol I've found so many awesome games these past couple of months from various peoples sigs. But looking through the images i didn't see her so wasn't sure it was that. Cheers. (y)

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

This week I've mainly been writing, posing static renders and worked on one free roam event.

2497 renders and 103 animations are done.

In terms of writing, I have 1.5 free roam events and some phone content left. I managed to write the other scenes that remained this week.

Of course, I'll need to playtest a lot and tweak/flesh some scenes out if needed, but it's shaping up in this area.

I'm going to focus on producing art next week, I have some scenes with many characters in them left to pose. Roughly 12 scenes + 2 free roam events remain.

I didn't pose any new animations this week, since the queue already has plenty of work lined up.

For music, I think I got every song needed for the episode. We're looking at 10 new free CC0 songs and 22 new licensed tracks. Some of those licensed tracks made it into my personal top songs of the entire game, so I can't wait for you to hear them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So, it will be release in October 16th.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks. First thing i did was click on your sig. lol I've found so many awesome games these past couple of months from various peoples sigs. But looking through the images i didn't see her so wasn't sure it was that. Cheers. (y)
I was debating whether to create a sig with her or not, but I think I might be accused of false advertising :LOL:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I was debating whether to create a sig with her or not, but I think I might be accused of false advertising :LOL:
I'd have to play it to see how much she is or isn't in the game but as you mentioned, if she's a secondary/tertiary character then yeah maybe people might see it that way. But hey, if you like her, make what you want and enjoy it. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'd have to play it to see how much she is or isn't in the game but as you mentioned, if she's a secondary/tertiary character then yeah maybe people might see it that way. But hey, if you like her, make what you want and enjoy it. ;)
She only appears briefly in one scene, nothing sexual. She's one of the protagonist of a series of text-only stories related to those games, though

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She only appears briefly in one scene, nothing sexual. She's one of the protagonist of a series of text-only stories related to those games, though
It sounded interesting so it's bookmarked for when i have a little more free time. I've found i really enjoy a lot of VN games/stories and i'm not fussed at all if there is no sex or lewds in it, as long as there is a good story hook and nice enough visuals. (y)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
But it does seem a lot updates are coming next month. Right when most of my free time is gone... damn.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It sounded interesting so it's bookmarked for when i have a little more free time. I've found i really enjoy a lot of VN games/stories and i'm not fussed at all if there is no sex or lewds in it, as long as there is a good story hook and nice enough visuals. (y)
If you're planning to get into Darkness Falls, you might as well start with all the Elsaverse (games + side stories) as DF is part of it. Probably the deepest, most developed fictional universe around here

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
On a single playthrough, the most he can have sex with is 10.
  1. Camila (Ep 1)
  2. Sarah (Ep 2)
  3. Josy (Ep 2)
  4. Mona (Ep 3)
  5. Envy (Ep 3)
  6. Quinn (Ep 3 or 4)
  7. Riona (Ep 3 or 5)
  8. Melanie or Rose (Ep 4)
  9. Sage (Ep 4)
  10. Jade (Ep 4) or Maya (Ep 5)
STDs can be transferred through oral sex as well, so you can add Lily, Cathy, and (barely) Ashley to that list as well. ;)

The MC's gonna be a walking petri dish by the end of the semester.

• Haha
Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
All of Quinn's actions so far indicates she doesn't sleep around with just anybody. She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R. Mind you, even Tommy is surprised if MC fucks Quinn. Quinn does them to MC because she likes him. That's all. This should show something if you have a working set of eyes and a decent ability to understand.

Also pretty hypocritical for people to say stuff like "Quinn slept with millions of dudes I'm not gonna touch her boohoo" but they also like Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie etc?
screenshot0095.png
screenshot0104.png
screenshot0105.png
screenshot0106.png

Reactions: Zirael Q

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
All of Quinn's actions so far indicates she doesn't sleep around with just anybody. She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R. Mind you, even Tommy is surprised if MC fucks Quinn. Quinn does them to MC because she likes him. That's all. This should show something if you have a working set of eyes and a decent ability to understand.

Also pretty hypocritical for people to say stuff like "Quinn slept with millions of dudes I'm not gonna touch her boohoo" but they also like Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie etc?
I think Jacob's shocked expression when he sees the MC and Quinn on the rooftop speaks to this also. People have said she portrays herself as a slut... I see the opposite. I think she wants everyone to believe that she's the untouchable 'queen bitch'.

She likes to flaunt her sexuality and her 'assets' (the skimpy outfits, the sunbathing topless, the flirting), but she's more likely to sneer and laugh at anyone who makes a move on her than act on it. I think we don't know of any other DIKs, jocks, etc that she's slept with, not necessarily because she hasn't... but because she's the type to tell someone after sex that 'if you tell anyone about this I'll fucking kill you' and the guys believe her. :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She likes to flaunt her sexuality and her 'assets' (the skimpy outfits, the sunbathing topless, the flirting), but she's more likely to sneer and laugh at anyone who makes a move on her than act on it.
Also, if on the DIK side of the scale just after the CUM-petion in the scene with Maya, if you play it and don't defend Maya you see Quinn just look at you like she's just waiting for you to react to her bait so if you don't jump to her defense the look on Quinn's face is very funny.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes