Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Remind me again... who, that we know of, besides the MC has she fucked?? :sneaky:
That's the thing. We do not. The life of other characters does not stop in this game, I do not think, just because MC cannot see those events. So can YOU tell me for sure that she has not screwed anyone else? Would that even make sense that she is not fucking someone else? She has not attachments to MC aside from seemingly liking him. So why shouldn't she be enjoying some fun?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's the thing. We do not. The life of other characters does not stop in this game, I do not think, just because MC cannot see those events. So can YOU tell me for sure that she has not screwed anyone else? Would that even make sense that she is not fucking someone else? She has not attachments to MC aside from seemingly liking him. So why shouldn't she be enjoying some fun?
The conversation between MC/Derek and Sarah/Mel after the Cumpetition, when Sarah say she's such a slut, would imply that Quinn has been promiscuous in the past, or at least likes to cultivate that image for herself.

Reactions: ename144
Sep 22, 2017
Remind me again... who, that we know of, besides the MC has she fucked?? :sneaky:
Wouldn't be fair to judge her based on her looks and demeanor alone, I agree. But let's be honest, if someone is willing to sit on a dick raw despite only knowing them for less than a week just so that person would lose a dumb competition, she probably isn't too stingy with giving up the goods in general. Again, not saying there's been miles of dick in there but likely more than enough for a lot of people to second-guess whether or not they want to add themselves to that list.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
All true, but you're making assumptions. We only know about the MC, so all the accusations of her being a massive slut who's taken 'miles of dick' are based on her image and what some catty bitches say about her. I highly doubt she's a virgin outside of the MC or anything, but maybe we shouldn't be throwing stones considering what a massive man-whore the MC can be (depending on your playthrough)? She's more likely to catch an STD from him than vice versa.

edit: also, you DO know how 'burden of proof' works, right? You can't prove a negative. Of course I can't tell you for sure she hasn't screwed anyone else... I can't prove unicorns don't exist... doesn't mean that they do. ;)

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Wouldn't be fair to judge her based on her looks and demeanor alone, I agree. But let's be honest, if someone is willing to sit on a dick raw despite only knowing them for less than a week just so that person would lose a dumb competition, she probably isn't too stingy with giving up the goods in general. Again, not saying there's been miles of dick in there but probably more than enough for a lot of people to second-guess whether or not they want to add themselves to that list.
Aahh... but you're forgetting that, like so many other game MCs, ours has a magic dick that no woman can resist, even lesbians!!! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 22, 2017
'that thing will never fit inside me, but I can't stop thinking about it!!!'

Yawn.
On that note, Maya actually not being able to fit it inside her not once but twice now has been a breath of fresh air.

Well, in theory. In truth, I'm just more frustrated than I would've been if it went in immediately. I might be the problem here.:KEK:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
MFW yet another LI starts raving about how it's the biggest they've ever seen after playing VNs for 3 years.
View attachment 810632
BTW... if you ever want to see horrifying places the 'big dick' road eventually leads... play the first few minutes of Galactic Limit. I'm pretty sure it scarred me for life. BaDIK's MC looks like the president of the Little Willy Club by comparison. :sick::sick:

• Wow
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
Sep 22, 2017
BTW... if you ever want to see horrifying places the 'big dick' road eventually leads... play the first few minutes of Galactic Limit. I'm pretty sure it scarred me for life. BaDIK's MC looks like the president of the Little Willy Club by comparison. :sick::sick:
Yeah, games like this are not good for my self-esteem, not at all.:HideThePain:

I mean I'm still gonna play it even if I cry myself to sleep for a week afterwards, my momma didn't raise no pussy.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
All true, but you're making assumptions. We only know about the MC, so all the accusations of her being a massive slut who's taken 'miles of dick' are based on her image and what some catty bitches say about her. I highly doubt she's a virgin outside of the MC or anything, but maybe we shouldn't be throwing stones considering what a massive man-whore the MC can be (depending on your playthrough)? She's more likely to catch an STD from him than vice versa.

edit: also, you DO know how 'burden of proof' works, right? You can't prove a negative. Of course I can't tell you for sure she hasn't screwed anyone else... I can't prove unicorns don't exist... doesn't mean that they do. ;)
LOL. Burden of proof. First of all. You do know that in real life that means absolutely nothing. I've been through legal system. I know that is just a saying... in movies?

Secondly I am not throwing any stones. She portrays herself a slut and is not ashamed of it. So why are you so fearing of us seeing her just as what she does not mind to be seen as? And if you actually read my thoughts on her, instead of being all defensive of someone who actually does not care what others think of her, you'd see that I don't care whether she is a slut or not. I think she is an interesting person and I wouldn't mind being her friend because I can see there is more to her than what she tries to present herself as.

Stop getting butthurt everytime someone makes a joke. re-read my original post. Notice the ":kappa:" at the bottom of it. I put it there just for people like you. Guess it was too subtle.

• Angry
Reactions: NoNameNeeded

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
They don't care about incest on steam..There are incest games on there
Despite developer claims that characters are of legal age, Valve bans sexual games with young-looking characters. ... Multiple developers found their visual novels have been banned from steam as Valve tackles erotic games that feature problematic or possibly illegal content, such as school settings or incest.
source : .

Reactions: Vollezar
Sep 22, 2017
Despite developer claims that characters are of legal age, Valve bans sexual games with young-looking characters. ... Multiple developers found their visual novels have been banned from steam as Valve tackles erotic games that feature problematic or possibly illegal content, such as school settings or incest.
source : .
I guess you can only play the "this character might look 10 but she's actually an ancient demon/god/whateverthefuck" card so many times until they get suspicious.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Like with the bikini scene with heather I think quinn likes to maintain an image of sluttyness which is very different from say arieth who is actively trying to sleep around. I’m sure she’s slept with a fair few guys though and that doesn’t bother me in slightest. I vastly prefer the notion of a sexual woman over a sexual absentionist like Jill.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You can say the same thing for every HOTs and strippers in the game. Being sexually active is the spirit of the sorority. And let's being honest the MC is the biggest whore of the game except for Arieth. :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes