Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I just realized something.

That's an old 4:3 tv. And most likely an old CRT, not flatscreen.

Could this be another Bella flashback to her college days 18 years ago? Taking this a step further, could that be Bella on the mattress?
Well... n... wait... uh... hmmm...

Y'know, it certainly could be. We've had crazier theories flying around here.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Could this be another Bella flashback to her college days 18 years ago? Taking this a step further, could that be Bella on the mattress?
No, as there is a screenshot of Quinn in this room, posted a short time back. So this is current time, likely the people/person Quinn was on the phone with at the end of Episode 5. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017

That does explain the grainy texture of the show on the tv.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

It's not a bad thought, but the positioning of the TV looks too close to the wall to be an old-school CRT (at least of that size). My guess is it's just an existing art asset that has an old ratio and DPC decided to use it for whatever reason.

As for the girl, her hair looks too dark to be young Bella. I don't think she's an existing character. Maybe Melanie if this is indeed some sort of flashback, but I doubt it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes