Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
BaDIK 6.0 update is like the covid vaccine.. I think they're on same phase now..
We'll have at least 3 more updates for this before there's a legitimate vaccine.

I think he's struggling with the writing a bit. There are too many subplots and some are completely not present in certain episodes which makes those threads seem disjointed. Like the Chad/Sage thing was barely touched upon in the last 1-2 episodes, where Sage used to make a huge deal out of it beforehand. And it's unfeasible to explain it with her investigating on her own, since it was made a point that she explicitly needed MC's help on that end.
I don't think he's struggling at all. DPC has said before that they have everything mapped out in terms of when certain events will happen so there would seem to be no danger of them losing track of all the different plots that are going on. So whilst we might not have seen much advancement with certain things recently, that's because it wasn't meant to happen yet but we will see it later.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys, which affinity unlocks maximum story scenes (those locked choices) chick or dik?
at this point if i remember correctly, the Affinity come to play 5 time. 4 out 5 lead to some kind of a lewd content.
The fifth is a story, relationship, crossroad, which eventually lead to lewd content to. With Neutral Affinity , You can achieve 3 out of 5 outcome.

1, to wear or not wear the Dildo Helmet, at first. with chick affinity, MC refuse to wear it, with Neutral you can choose to wear or not. and the Dik. wants to wear it. Not wearing the Helmet, opens a lewd scene with Jill. ( neutral/Chick. )

2, Shower Sex with Mel, while Sara masturbate and watching two of you. You have to have Neutral or Dik affinity to have this scene

3, A Little extra scene in Quinn bedroom between MC and Quinn. you need to have Dik affinity.

4, a little bonus scene with Jill, you have to have Chick Affinity.

5, The famous Josy & Maya situation. You have to have Neutral, or Chick affinity , to be accepted by them for to be more than just friends.

all, in all so far neutral is pretty balanced. at least until now

Reactions: Drona05

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
at this point if i remember correctly, the Affinity come to play 5 time. 4 out 5 lead to some kind of a lewd content.
The fifth is a story, relationship, crossroad, which eventually lead to lewd content to. With Neutral Affinity , You can achieve 3 out of 5 outcome.

1, to wear or not wear the Dildo Helmet, at first. with chick affinity, MC refuse to wear it, with Neutral you can choose to wear or not. and the Dik. wants to wear it. Not wearing the Helmet, opens a lewd scene with Jill. ( neutral/Chick. )

2, Shower Sex with Mel, while Sara masturbate and watching two of you. You have to have Neutral or Dik affinity to have this scene

3, A Little extra scene in Quinn bedroom between MC and Quinn. you need to have Dik affinity.

4, a little bonus scene with Jill, you have to have Chick Affinity.

5, The famous Josy & Maya situation. You have to have Neutral, or Chick affinity , to be accepted by them for to be more than just friends.

all, in all so far neutral is pretty balanced. at least until now
There's also scenes that depend on status, like having DIK status for the extra 50% of the the Josy and Maya scenes in ep 1, Huge DIK status for the Mona and Camila scene in ep 3, and Massive DIK status for the SaraMel scene in ep 5.

Reactions: Drona05

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There's also scenes that depend on status, like having DIK status for the extra 50% of the the Josy and Maya scenes in ep 1, Huge DIK status for the Mona and Camila scene in ep 3, and Massive DIK status for the SaraMel scene in ep 5.
I know :p :ROFLMAO:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn im forgot again for the twin tag, so the for twin brother(forgotname) and sister(maya), am i right?

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020

View attachment 814574
MC, Envy and Tommy, 3 people who know each other, finding themselves in the same place, at the same time, on the same day.
Nah I'm not buying it, DPC is clearly trying to trick everyone here, there cannot be such a fortunate series of coincidences.

It must be a dream:illuminati::BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes