Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I hope we learn more Jill sister backstory in ep 6. and why the picture is black and white?
For some reason, i dunno why since i don't think we've had any solid info on this but i have a feeling there is a connection with Jill's sister and Bella. The only thing i can think of really is from the yoga scene in the park where the MC mentions something along the lines of Bella not being Jill's mother so she was free to make her own decisions and the look from Bella makes me think she stepped into Jill's life more as a sort of guardian/sister surrogate. Thoughts? Bella is an odd ball but probably the most interesting and intriguing character to me.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
Hello everyone...new here. Wow heres my first post. lol
I love this f***in game. DPK has done an excellent job with this VN.
Are there any other new renders out?

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Hey can someone help out, ever since I reinstalled Windows I keep getting this for this and some other games I had on my previous system and they ran normally. How do I fix this? I thought it was extraction problem but turns it aint. It probably works if I open it from zip file but screw that since it takes ages to repack and open every time. Help out please.

View attachment 814780 View attachment 814781
it looks like you are missing 'lib' folder, it contains all those dll files.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes