Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill songs

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

View attachment 814574
Damn, each preview just reminds me how this game is way higher caliber than anything else around here. I keep playing other average games and one preview from BADIK is just enough to blow my mind and forget about other shit.

Have to say.. Best side girl Nicole deserves to be the star of her own AVN. :love:

Hell, almost every girl in this game deserves their own story. This game is such a treat.

Can't wait for the update.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's in Tommy's nature to be antagonistic as it makes him an 'alpha' in his mind. I did bash on him a little, but honestly I'd just be happy if he stayed gone after leaving the fraternity last episode.
I find this amusing in light of the frequently voiced desire around here to 'cuck' Tommy and rub his nose in it. :p

"Pity"? :WaitWhat: It's a fucking Godsend that Tommy's got 0% chance with Nicole, let alone a 0% of having to share a prize like her with a prick like him.
Yes, pity. I wouldn't want it to be mandatory, but the option to team up with Tommy seems a lot more interesting to me than yet one more instance of Tommy as one dimensional strawman included purely to gawk at the MC's latest conquest.

It's not like I have a specific Envy romance run; my romantic runs always avoid partying at the Pink Rose and Envy wouldn't give them the time of day. So if my interaction with her will only be about sex, why not have the option to shake things up a bit?

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
"Pity"? :WaitWhat: It's a fucking Godsend that Tommy's got 0% chance with Nicole, let alone a 0% of having to share a prize like her with a prick like him.
I don't recall seeing anyone feeling so threatened by a character in a VN before...
No, really, this is a legitimate question. What on earth did he do to you, for you to elicit such strong feelings of animosity? :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't recall seeing anyone feeling so threatened by a character in a VN before...
No, really, this is a legitimate question. What on earth did he do to you, for you to elicit such strong feelings of animosity? :KEK:
Like Captain America said; "I don't like bullies". Tommy very much comes across as a bully-type persona and an arrogant prick, 2 qualities I can't stand in a person.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aww...

Tell me, would you feel the same way if Tommy was gender swapped?
I think I know where you're going with this, but there's a difference between someone who is an arrogant, bullying prick at their core, and someone who plays that role because they're covering up their own insecurities behind that façade, and I view her as the latter, not the former.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I think I know where you're going with this, but there's a difference between someone who is an arrogant, bullying prick at their core, and someone who plays that role because they're covering up their own insecurities behind that façade, and I view her as the latter, not the former.
So you're just glossing over the fact that Quinn is a drug trafficking pimp and kind of a bully sometimes too, and Tommy is neither of those.
We've never seen him actively bullying anyone, and the maggot hazing doesn't count. Your own interpretation of him also doesn't count.

Quoting good ol' Steve Rogers will only make you look ridiculous. You either stand by your principles, or you don't.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Excellent point since Quinn is OBVIOUSLY someone who has never been showcased as an arrogant bullying prick.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Excellent point since Quinn is OBVIOUSLY someone who has never been showcased as an arrogant bullying prick.
While Quinn is also a bully, at least with her it's possible that she had good intentions when she started the restaurant but lost contol quickly and is now heading down a progressively darker path. With Tommy we've seen he was using Rusty from the very beginning.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes