ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The only thing I'd share with Tommy is lend him a used condom. That guy has been a scumbag since day one, even though he tried to hide it behind a 'bro' code, which he quotes as long as it's useful to him.
And let's not forget what happens when things get tough - he bolts.
I thought I didn't like Tommy because, you know, Tommy. But after reading the relentless Tommy bashing here, I can only conclude I must be his biggest fan (not including himself, obviously).

So I'll admit, I'd appreciate it if there was an option for a threesome with Tommy and Envy just because it would be interesting to see Tommy in a less antagonistic role. Pity the odds of it happening are slightly below 0%.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
But after reading the relentless Tommy bashing here, I can only conclude I must be his biggest fan (not including himself, obviously).
So I'll admit, I'd appreciate it if there was an option for a threesome with Tommy and Envy just because it would be interesting to see Tommy in a less antagonistic role.
So because a few people have said some mean words about Tommy you'd be willing to share Envy/Nicole just so his fee-fees don't get hurt and to see if he's less of a dick? ;) You know Envy wouldn't go for him, she's under the baseball bat spell. (y)
head-shake.gif

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I presume the update will be released in 30-40 days and i am already feeling the excitement just thinking about possibilities we could see and the new scenes. Just thinking how the scene with Bella in the sauna ended abruptly :devilish: .
Hope there is still some time left before we get to make the big decisions, like for example choosing Jill or Bella, and with that choice ending the connections with the other. I am still not ready for that, make it 3 or 4 updates before time for that decision comes.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I thought I didn't like Tommy because, you know, Tommy. But after reading the relentless Tommy bashing here, I can only conclude I must be his biggest fan (not including himself, obviously).

So I'll admit, I'd appreciate it if there was an option for a threesome with Tommy and Envy just because it would be interesting to see Tommy in a less antagonistic role. Pity the odds of it happening are slightly below 0%.
It's in Tommy's nature to be antagonistic as it makes him an 'alpha' in his mind. I did bash on him a little, but honestly I'd just be happy if he stayed gone after leaving the fraternity last episode.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
It's in Tommy's nature to be antagonistic as it makes him an 'alpha' in his mind. I did bash on him a little, but honestly I'd just be happy if he stayed gone after leaving the fraternity last episode.
I am looking forward to seeing if there is any change with Tommy in the coming episodes now that our MC is a DIK and not a maggot. Will Tommy still treat him the same as before? I think he might not be quite as bad once he's cooled down from the Rusty not running to Daddy thing. Guess we'll see going forward. :)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I am looking forward to seeing if there is any change with Tommy in the coming episodes now that our MC is a DIK and not a maggot. Will Tommy still treat him the same as before? I think he might not be quite as bad once he's cooled down from the Rusty not running to Daddy thing. Guess we'll see going forward. :)
I've never seen indication that Tommy has any decency behind his exterior. If anything he is mostly keeping up appearances to the rest of the DIKs, while only truly caring for his own ass.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I've never seen indication that Tommy has any decency behind his exterior. If anything he is mostly keeping up appearances to the rest of the DIKs, while only truly caring for his own ass.
Oh i agree .... but i'd still like to see something different from him, like hopefully there is something there beneath the surface. I did notice that while staying with Derek on the second trip to the strip club, you could have a sit down and chat with Tommy and he says he will try harder with you (MC) but i didn't finish that particular run yet so i don't know if there is any differences after that event?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

"Pity"? :WaitWhat: It's a fucking Godsend that Tommy's got 0% chance with Nicole, let alone a 0% of having to share a prize like her with a prick like him.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
And by alpha you mean a feminine hygiene product that may be used on a warm summer night. And the bag it came in.

No fucking way. He's the type of asshat to get more pissed because the DIKs are listening to the MC rather than him.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
No fucking way. He's the type of asshat to get more pissed because the DIKs are listening to the MC rather than him.
lol Again, agreed, but i'd still like to hope there is more to him. I think Quinn summed him up pretty good which was something like, swinging between moody cunt or angry dick .... something like that and that's what we've seen of him so far but is that all he is? Maybe, guess we'll find out at some point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes