ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
The idea that Maya, who can’t fit the main character in her pussy, would go for anal at this point would strain credibility, to say the least. A threesome is likely, but it will be a lot more X-Art than taboo.com.
exactly! as far as we know her pussy cant handle it, but there was no word about her asshole. her pussy being tight is canon, but since her asshole was not mentioned there is no rule for that:devilish:. may be in the past Josy give her a butt plug as a gift, :devilish:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

We'll kick off October with some exciting news.

I've officially posed every single animation of episode 6 and I have been working hard on posing static renders as well this week.

I have content for two free roam events and the phone left to produce and the process of proper playtesting and polishing the game; which I will do when I wait for the animations to render.

We're waiting for 31 animations and a couple hundred statics to render.

After that, there's a two-week process of beta testing and proofreading before release. I will announce a release date when beta testing has started.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

This week I've been coding and polishing the episode while the PCs render animations and static renders.

Approximately 50 static renders and 25 animations remain in the render queue.

Some of the animations are more demanding to render than others, meaning that the number of frames per animation and render speed per frame vary.

It's too early to try and predict the remaining time accurately, I have a few demanding animations left in the queue and also some faster ones to render.

I estimate that we're waiting for something like 2000-3000 animation frames to render in total.

I have plenty of things to do while waiting. This week I've been putting together the remaining free roam events and they are now playable.

The next week will be spent on playtesting the episode thoroughly, making sure everything I want in the episode is there and that the content is polished.

I have a bit of content left to produce for the phone and the free roam events, but not a lot.

The final few percent of every update, or any project really, are the ones that take the longest time. But rest assured that every day we're one day closer to the release of "Episode 6 - Damage control".

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
We get more to work with than last week, but not by much.

DPC completed about 150 static renders and 6 animations this week. That's a little below his average of 184.9 statics and 6.8 animations per week. Given how steady the animation completion rate has held (see exhibit A), I think it's very reasonable to think we're still 3-4 weeks from beginning official beta testing, which translates to a roughly November 13 launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now DPC did mention that animation renders can take variable time, but he also confirmed that the queue is not just the simple stuff at this point. His estimation of the number of individual animation frames left is very interesting (though the variance is high). If he updates those numbers next week we might have an even better read on things.

But for now, I think it's pretty clear we're not getting an October release. There's way too much left to render for that to plausible. Even if DPC were willing to release a final build as soon as the animations are dry (without beta testing it), it would still be a struggle to get it all done this month.

I'm back to a mid November prediction. So much for last week's brief surge of optimism.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
We get more to work with than last week, but not by much.

DPC completed about 150 static renders and 6 animations this week. That's a little below his average of 184.9 statics and 6.8 animations per week. Given how steady the animation completion rate has held (see exhibit A), I think it's very reasonable to think we're still 3-4 weeks from beginning official beta testing, which translates to a roughly November 13 launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now DPC did mention that animation renders can take variable time, but he also confirmed that the queue is not just the simple stuff at this point. His estimation of the number of individual animation frames left is very interesting (though the variance is high). If he updates those numbers next week we might have an even better read on things.

But for now, I think it's pretty clear we're not getting an October release. There's way too much left to render for that to plausible. Even if DPC were willing to release a final build as soon as the animations are dry (without beta testing it), it would still be a struggle to get it all done this month.

I'm back to a mid November prediction. So much for last week's brief surge of optimism.
I still think the 30th is possible. He works very efficiently and even if he takes the weekend off from other duties he can still leave the animations rendering. Renders can also run 24 hours a day. Across a couple of machines I wouldnt be shocked if he is finished by next Friday to begin his 2 week beta test.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Perhaps it would be playing with fire a bit and sure, she might not accept an excuse of "frat hazing" or a half-truth that the Cathy pic caused a panic and it made him forget their rendezvous, but it's not like it isn't worth a shot. I hope he at least tries to explain himself and smooth things over, but even if it is for "play balance" I still don't see why a Neutral or CHICK MC who's still with M&J can't have a little fun with Jade and Cathy.
I don't see much reason either, but it happened explicitly with Cathy so it is what it is.

It does make me wonder something, however; will this sort of thing happen to the other LIs? When we get to the point that the next girl officially starts dating the MC (non-exclusively, of course!), will that quietly lock out a few other side-girls? If the goal is play balance, I could see a scenario where, say, helping Sage through her traumatic breakup will prevent the MC from fooling around with the Pink Rose girls.

Food for thought while we wait.

Jill could just be playing her piano in the Prep mansion. The dress she has on, to me, seems more like a summer dress that one she'd wear on stage at a concert. I've been to many classical concerts and never seen any of the female musicians wearing anything quite that revealing or even bright as the dress code tends to be more demure with neutral colours like black, grey, and dark blues. Obviously since this is an adult game the rules can be different, but I would think that someone like Jill would wear something a lot classier when performing on stage.
As was pointed out a while ago, the floorboards in the preview are much lighter than the prep mansion. But they could match the floor in the auditorium.
jill_piano_851610_preview6.jpg jill_piano_auditorium.jpg jill_piano_mansion.jpg

As for the dress, I don't associate that sort of vibrant red with casual wear, not in a full dress at least. I agree it's a little revealing, but in all honesty, does Daz even have art assets for 'proper' formal wear for girls?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As for the dress, I don't associate that sort of vibrant red with casual wear, not in a full dress at least. I agree it's a little revealing, but in all honesty, does Daz even have art assets for 'proper' formal wear for girls?
Any one of these would be a nice formal wear dress for Jill and would be more befitting of a classical concert.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
To dream the impossible dream!

As long as DPC avoids the horrible crap he did in Acting Lessons, I will be content. If we have a no win situation in a college coming of age comedy(Maya & Josy for instance).... it is going to cement that DPC is a one trick pony with nothing else in the tank. If he makes Jill the aunt, well, I guess incest needs to be added to the tag. If he makes Bella out to be a psychopathic killer ala Leah the nurse from AL, well all of these will simply demonstrate that he has a limited scope.

If on the other hand he sticks to the genre advertised then BADIK is going to be his best work, and hopefully demonstrate he can work in more than one genre of VN.
I forgot /s in the end of my sentenr but Im not mad for the extended response.

And now, after I thought about Jill possibly being our aunt.... mate hell no, I don't want that. But it is really possible... shit

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Her right hand goes up past her butt to pat her on the back.

View attachment 850219
The hand goes up to mid back, moves back down, then stops. Why...it's obvious!

Dude! Jill's got a healthy Badonkadonk! Not as Boomshakalaka Bodacious as Bella's, but close. Bella's hand comes to rest at the small of Jill's back because her badonkadonk is in the way and can't move down further without potentially dislocating Bella's shoulder!

Jill got Serious Booty!

Serious Booty!.jpg

Mmmmmmm....Jiiiiiiiiiiiillll.........

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Okay...since Episode 6 is coming up, I wanted to take a minute to review a couple important "mysteries" that we have spent a lot of time speculating about.

First, if one takes the time to carefully review the conversations Quinn has with Tommy, one is left with the idea that brzrlf fzzrm...um....

Yummy Piano.jpg

Umm...I've...waaa...ahem....
When you go through Bella's dialogue...particularly the one of her personal thoughts, it's hard to fvesmzz miff ttuyz...fim...uh...

Yummy Bella.jpg

Holy kazfaf aygg...pant! Uh...

After a couple of playthroughs, it's not difficult to see a correlation between the Tri-Alpha, fabavizaba and ggssgi blggr......

Yummy Sage.jpg

WOW! Ahem...Waaz wuzzi....uh....

And some visual clues that Doc gave us previously relating to, or at least eluding to Belasd mabasdf ffojjs....

Yummy Mona.jpg

Mmmmm. Moooooona!

What were we talkin' about?

Jun 12, 2020
The hand goes up to mid back, moves back down, then stops. Why is obvious!

Dude! Jill's got a healthy Badonkadonk! Not as Boomshakalaka Bodacious as Bella's, but close. Bella's hand comes to rest at the small of Jill's back because her badonkadonk is in the way and can't move down further without potentially dislocating Bella's shoulder!

Jill got Serious Booty!

View attachment 851859

Mmmmmmm....Jiiiiiiiiiiiillll.........
Yeah She has a big one. It is the most favorite similarities the both have

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm curious to see what happens for those on the M&J route as to whether or not anything is salvageable with Jade. I've always felt like it could be as there's some easy and believable excuses the MC could make to try and get another shot at Jade, but if he can't no matter what then I guess DPC really will be setting up her and Cathy for the DIK route.
Ya, I really want another shot at Jade under better circumstances. I don't even go down the M&J path, but something just felt off about the situation / circumstances with the first opportunity with Jade so I decline it.

Reactions: Pelf1996
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes