Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Fuck you. She's a love interest even if I waste a lotta time on dedicating all my life and attention to her.

For the record, I've played this game 7 or 8 times every update so I don't really need the run down.

No but if Bella and Jill find out I fucked Cathy in her car than they might not be happy. Thus the Cathy Route.

Same sitch as Cathy though I only fuck Jade in the DIK route since you get the teacher fuck anyway and still win the Maggot Contest.

Judging by the scenes in the last episode I really can't put my full trust in Dr. Cake to go the poly route. Also, Acting Lessons is still very much an example of that.

Same sitch as Josy and Maya. The game has already shown some major tension between them and I can guarantee we'll have to choose at some point.

I have a Full DIK Route for all of that, plus a dedicated one for Sage, and the aforementioned dedicated one for Quinn.

Oh and this bears repeating but.

I've played the game a lot, I'm fairly active in the Discord, I'm a dedicated Patron, and I'd like to think I'm somewhat obsessed with one of the characters.

The last thing I need is advice on how to play this game.

Trust me, 7 or 8 saves is nothing. Dude in the Discord has 20.
Hey Josh,
Didn't post that to upset you. Did post it because I simply wanted to say that you can do all those things you are talking about Thus Far in the VN with 3 saves. Sure you are going to have to start to branch out, and DPC is going to force the issue of damaging your relationships if you do or do not do certain things. The hostility of your post was unexpected. I am sorry if I upset you by my post. That said, there is no reason to be so hostile. Quinn is fap material for sure. She might even have some kind of really bad ending coming her way as the most notable villain so far. Acting Lessons will hopefully not play a huge role in how DPC writes this. If he simply recycles his poor plotline from AL and ruins this VN that will be a shame.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Trying to scroll through the thread looking for relevant info on the games status and updates instead of asking whats likely a repeat question... I feel like the guy who brought up the "waifu wars" that happens every other time I peer into this thread.

I wish there was a thread strictly for dev updates only. Going back 7 pages of people overanalyzing a 1 sentence twitter post with a picture is likely why these questions keep getting repeated.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Trying to scroll through the thread looking for relevant info on the games status and updates instead of asking whats likely a repeat question... I feel like the guy who brought up the "waifu wars" that happens every other time I peer into this thread.

I wish there was a thread strictly for dev updates only. Going back 7 pages of people overanalyzing a 1 sentence twitter post with a picture is likely why these questions keep getting repeated.
This.

It's really a pain looking through this thread for that ONE update news when it's drowned in hundreds of other comments about waifu and arguments. And you can't see Status Update on his patreon unless you're a patreon which is whack lol.

If only 1st post can be edited to reflect latest news but I get he probably got better things to do.

Reactions: lolgotem

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's really a pain looking through this thread for that ONE update news when it's drowned in hundreds of other comments about waifu and arguments. And you can't see Status Update on his patreon unless you're a patreon which is whack lol.
Seriously. Im just looking for update news and it's just back and forths of,

"Wait did MC take the picture?"

"No man, her roommate is Josy! Its definitely Josy!"

"What the fuck are you talking about bro? It's clearly MC!"

Then that guy that went completely ballistic over someone calling Quinn not an actual route.

Jesus Christ man lol, does anyone actually give a fuck? Im just here for the update news and I will be out of you guys' hair.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
This.

If only 1st post can be edited to reflect latest news but I get he probably got better things to do.
Just search for the latest Status update like what lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This.

It's also a pain having to deal with lurkers who don't know how to use the search function or even just politely ask someone to link them to the latest status update.

Also, this is a discussion thread and we're discussing the game. Get used to it.

But since I'm not a petty person, I'll do you this one favour of providing the latest status update.

This week I've been coding and polishing the episode while the PCs render animations and static renders.

Approximately 50 static renders and 25 animations remain in the render queue.

Some of the animations are more demanding to render than others, meaning that the number of frames per animation and render speed per frame vary.

It's too early to try and predict the remaining time accurately, I have a few demanding animations left in the queue and also some faster ones to render.

I estimate that we're waiting for something like 2000-3000 animation frames to render in total.

I have plenty of things to do while waiting. This week I've been putting together the remaining free roam events and they are now playable.

The next week will be spent on playtesting the episode thoroughly, making sure everything I want in the episode is there and that the content is polished.

I have a bit of content left to produce for the phone and the free roam events, but not a lot.

The final few percent of every update, or any project really, are the ones that take the longest time. But rest assured that every day we're one day closer to the release of "Episode 6 - Damage control".

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
But since I'm not a petty person, I'll do you this one favour of providing the latest status update.
We are simple men, thank you.

If you can spare one final question, I see N7 is both the thread creator and seemingly the one providing all the patreon updates. Is this accurate? If so we can just filter on his posts moving forward.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

If you can spare one final question, I see N7 is both the thread creator and seemingly the one providing all the patreon updates. Is this accurate? If so we can just filter on his posts moving forward.
Not all the time, sometimes others provide the status updates. Just search the words "status update" and look for posts made on a Friday.

Sep 22, 2017
Seriously. Im just looking for update news and it's just back and forths of,

"Wait did MC take the picture?"

"No man, her roommate is Josy! Its definitely Josy!"

"What the fuck are you talking about bro? It's clearly MC!"

Then that guy that went completely ballistic over someone calling Quinn not an actual route.

Jesus Christ man lol, does anyone actually give a fuck? Im just here for the update news and I will be out of you guys' hair.
It's almost like this is a forum thread specifically dedicated for people that want to discuss more than just release dates. What a crazy idea.:unsure:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Sometimes there are other people posting updates but yeah, filtering posts by N7 is more likely to give you the updates. Another hint: advanced search also allows you to filter by dates and updates are always posted on Friday

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's almost like this is a forum thread specifically dedicated for people that want to discuss more than just release dates. What a crazy idea.:unsure:
Sometimes I think we could do with bringing back the 'Popular Games' section. Games like this would have their own sub-section with different threads and there could be a specific thread for all the "update when?" folks to ask their repetitive question.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Or you couls search for Dev, Status or Update....and change search to latest. Not difficult...

Sep 22, 2017
Sometimes I think we could do with bringing back the 'Popular Games' section. Games like this would have their own sub-section with different threads and there could be a specific thread for all the "update when?" folks to ask their repetitive question.
We'd likely still get some stragglers occasionally, people who can't be bothered to check back a few pages or just use the search bar probably won't always find the appropriate subsection either. But yeah, even if it only reduces the amount of repeated questions it's worth a try.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
meh
I think I have gotten over the desire to know when the next update is... Solution? Look at more games. Strangely, some of them are even better than this one... However, none have my true love Bella, so I am content to wade through whatever to see when I might glimpse new visions of her glory...!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We'd likely still get some stragglers occasionally, people who can't be bothered to check back a few pages or just use the search bar probably won't always find the appropriate subsection either. But yeah, even if it only reduces the amount of repeated questions it's worth a try.
Well, back when they had that Popular Games section, there would usually be stickied threads at the top for the main discussion and one for FAQs and technical questions which is where those folks would go. Might be a few who'd wander into the main thread, but at least they could be directed elsewhere and the posts removed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes