scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
I keep meaning to ask but keep forgetting, the picture of Jill on Bella's shoulders, has this any significance? Not really seen much talk about it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I keep meaning to ask but keep forgetting, the picture of Jill on Bella's shoulders, has this any significance? Not really seen much talk about it.
That's Jill on her sister's shoulders, and the significance so far seems to be that it's in with a picture of Bella.

It has been discussed quite a bit and there has been some speculation that it might indicate a connection between Bella and Jill's sister which is why Bella acts like a protective older sister towards Jill.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
DrPinkCake, if it's not a problem, can you say how is game selling on Steam ? I've bought it recently, seen lots of reviews, so I was wondering if sales are really through the roof, or the community is just very enthusiastic (also a good thing) ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
DrPinkCake, if it's not a problem, can you say how is game selling on Steam ? I've bought it recently, seen lots of reviews, so I was wondering if sales are actually through the roof, or just the community is so entusiastic ?
DPC no longer posts here, hasn't done since shortly after the game dropped.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We don't know, nobody does, including the dev. We won't know until about a week beofre it drops, by which time there will be a post on his Patreon page telling everyone.
Days, more likely. Ep 5's release date was announced 3 days before it dropped.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
To the lurker who was pissed about actual discussion in this thread and nobody giving an update even though the search function is a thing:

this is a discussion thread as much as it is one about the game. And I give a fuck if Quinn is a route or not. I thought that was made pretty clear.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes