SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
AL had several endings, and there was sadness. I know that BADIK will not end the same but still I wouldn't mind a similar ending. I don't understand why there are players who become so obsessed with these things.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I cannot believe this well I will just wait and see how it pans out. I haven't tried it yet so I am not as emotionally invested as I would have been otherwise. That being said if the dev ever said he plans a harem route to please those who want to go that route I will try it in a heartbeat.
You're in the wrong game. This is BADIK. You will have to face to your ladies problems and take consequences about of that you've done up to that moment depending on the chosen path. No, there will be no harem, maybe a threesome

Last edited:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I have 0 idea what this means
The last part? That not everything is made for a single type of player, each player has their own tastes.

There are a lot of new players since I was last active, that's good. It's not necessary to create a joke of everything that is posted.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Reactions: felicemastronzo

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Update tomorrow fellas, and once sage graduates, who will replace her? Or we could possibly see her on the side like Nicole/Envy
Game is planned to run between 3 and 4 seasons of 4 chapters each. Based on the amount of time which has passed in the first 5 it's unlikely the story will go past Christmas so Sage graduating should be a none factor.
I said it before and I'll keep saying it until the game ends
Rusty's a third year so won't be graduating until the year after Sage.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Game is planned to run between 3 and 4 seasons of 4 chapters each. Based on the amount of time which has passed in the first 5 it's unlikely the story will go past Christmas so Sage graduating should be a none factor.
If we do get to that point I want to be able to go with her... LOL, best redhead.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Even if she graduates? Is it supposed to be impossible for a graduate to keep seeing someone still in college? LoL.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes