Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Sage doesn't look like the sharing type to me.
Sage is MCs fuckbuddy. She knows he is fucking others. But I don't think she would go for it. I hope not. She is weird. Chad and her never had sex, him being gay and all that and she never cheated on him, aside from MC only because she knows it's over with Chad and MC has been the only one to help her through that mess. She just doesn't want to admit yet. So I don't know if she'd be okay with MC screwing anyone else once they are (MC and Sage) in a relationship.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sage is MCs fuckbuddy. She knows he is fucking others. But I don't think she would go for it. I hope not. She is weird. Chad and her never had sex, him being gay and all that and she never cheated on him, aside from MC only because she knows it's over with Chad and MC has been the only one to help her through that mess. She just doesn't want to admit yet. So I don't know if she'd be okay with MC screwing anyone else once they are (MC and Sage) in a relationship.
How do we know that Sage and Chad never had sex? Was that explicitly stated in the game? If so I totally missed it.

And I would absolutely have my MC go solo with her. However, I figure she's going to break up with the MC sooner or later. She's graduating and isn't going to want to be tied down to him.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
How do we know that Sage and Chad never had sex? Was that explicitly stated in the game? If so I totally missed it.

And I would absolutely have my MC go solo with her. However, I figure she's going to break up with the MC sooner or later. She's graduating and isn't going to want to be tied down to him.
Sage implies that when she talks to Chad and when she talks to MC.

Just because she is graduating does not mean she has to break it off. If she stays in the city where the uni is there should be no problem for them and since he is about to receive inheritance or something of the sort he should have no problem getting his own place. Though I am guessing the condition of the inheretance might prevent it.

Dec 19, 2019
It doesn't make any sense that one of the main characters wants to end the relationship with MC.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It doesn't make any sense that one of the main characters wants to end the relationship with MC.
She is a lot more interesting than the rest of the main girls (aside from Bella). She has a mind of her own. We are forced to have a relationship with Jill and the lesbian duo, with her we are not. And what happens at the end when MC and Sage kiss and how MC and her will handle what will happen will decide where she wants to go on or not.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sage implies that when she talks to Chad and when she talks to MC.

Just because she is graduating does not mean she has to break it off. If she stays in the city where the uni is there should be no problem for them and since he is about to receive inheritance or something of the sort he should have no problem getting his own place. Though I am guessing the condition of the inheretance might prevent it.
We don't know if he is going to receive any money. His inheritance could just be learning his mother's history/name. Nor do we know that Sage will want to stay in town for the MC

If she doesn't like cheaters why would she stay? It's a short amount of time in a relationship to base a future on. Regardless we have a long ways to go before we need to worry about it.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
We don't know if he is going to receive any money. His inheritance could just be learning his mother's history/name. Nor do we know that Sage will want to stay in town for the MC
It will be an inheritance, but with some conditions. And no we do not know if she is going to stay there, yet. But if she decides to start relationship with MC she might decide to stay in the city. Do we know if she is from the area or is she from outside? This uni is not exactly Harvard. It's just a small college.

MC is not a cheater though. He is not in a relationship with anyone. He went on one date with Jill and that it's it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It will be an inheritance, but with some conditions.
This isn't Where The Heart Is. If it is an inheritance or some kind of endowment, there probably won't be any conditions attached to it. The mother's family would more likely either offer it to him or just give it to him as a form of reparations for their falling out with his Mom and for the years they spent not knowing their grandchild.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
This isn't Where The Heart Is. If it is an inheritance or some kind of endowment, there probably won't be any conditions attached to it. The mother's family would more likely either offer it to him or just give it to him as a form of reparations for their falling out with his Mom and for the years they spent not knowing their grandchild.
I hope you are right, but from the dad's story about MC's mother I gather his grandfather nor his family are the kind of people who give a crap whatsoever.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope you are right, but from the dad's story about MC's mother I gather his grandfather nor his family are the kind of people who give a crap whatsoever.
And yet they may be reaching out to the MC with this letter, so perhaps they've had a change of heart and are trying to make amends.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It will be an inheritance, but with some conditions. And no we do not know if she is going to stay there, yet. But if she decides to start relationship with MC she might decide to stay in the city. Do we know if she is from the area or is she from outside? This uni is not exactly Harvard. It's just a small college.
Unfortunately we don't know much about Sage, she isn't a main character in terms of exploring her back story in depth. I really like her but I just don't feel like she gets as much attention as I would like.

MC is not a cheater though. He is not in a relationship with anyone. He went on one date with Jill and that it's it.
True, just don't see his promiscuity not blowing up in his face eventually.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
Dec 19, 2019
If she doesn't like cheaters why would she stay? It's a short amount of time in a relationship to base a future on. Regardless we have a long ways to go before we need to worry about it.
MC isn't a cheater. MC is her fuckbuddy and they are not in a relationship yet. And it doesn’t make sense to create a character in a VN game, develop her as a character, have her as a romantic option and then take her from the game.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
True, just don't see his promiscuity not blowing up in his face eventually.
I don't see why it should. In a sense that no girl should be pissed that he slept with a lot of other girls. Considering how many people there are screwing around and that he does not hide the fact that he is doing that as well. There are a lot of rumours about him already so any woman going for him in a serious way would know that already. But it can bite him in the ass other ways though. Like someone getting pregnant.

Reactions: Niwah

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
And yet they may be reaching out to the MC with this letter, so perhaps they've had a change of heart and are trying to make amends.
I hope so. But to be honest I would rather prefer that there is no money. I would rather he just be a regular dude and has to get through life on his own merit. Though he does deserve more, IMO.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
MC isn't a cheater. MC is her fuckbuddy and they are not in a relationship yet. And it doesn’t make sense to create a character in a VN game, develop her as a character, have her as a romantic option and then take her from the game.
Exactly this, Sage isn't the MC's girlfriend, Maya and Josy don't want to label their relationship yet, Bella seems perfectly fine with the MC dating Jill while she's tossing the MC off. And nothing is official with Jill yet.

So in terms of the story in the game, the MC is free to do whomever he wants lol.

Reactions: Vollezar

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't see why it should. In a sense that no girl should be pissed that he slept with a lot of other girls. Considering how many people there are screwing around and that he does not hide the fact that he is doing that as well. There are a lot of rumours about him already so any woman going for him in a serious way would know that already. But it can bite him in the ass other ways though. Like someone getting pregnant.
As long as he stops when someone decides they are serious. And even if everyone knows that he is fucking a ton of people would they approve of him fucking teachers? How will Jill feel when she learns (if she does) that the MC fucked Jade? Just because he isn't in a serious relationship doesn't mean that people won't be disgusted by him.

Pregnancy is a definite thought and also do we have to worry about STDs? I know that other characters have had an issue but will the MC?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So fucking multiple women...even if in a 'casual' relationship...doesn't make you a cheater huh?

Interesting perspective....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes