vinni1820

Aug 23, 2017
I've played this back in September last year. I think it was 4th episode or something. And I'm thinking of starting over. This game is so beautiful. How much new content the game got in this last year since then?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've played this back in September last year. I think it was 4th episode or something. And I'm thinking of starting over. This game is so beautiful. How much new content the game got in this last year since then?
Ep 4 was released in January of this year so you will have played up to ep 3. This year we've had eps 4 and 5, and ep 6 is weeks away from release.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
Ahhh the difference in sexes mentality always amuses me. Wonder how many of you all are they type to be pissed if a girl you were 'dating' was keeping her options open by 'fucking' 20 other guys at the same time....
I wouldn't be angry, but I have to admit that a voice in my head would say: "look she is a whore" :WutFace:

Reactions: RonnieBoi

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ep 4 was released in January of this year so you will have played up to ep 3. This year we've had eps 4 and 5, and ep 6 is weeks away from release.
What the hell are you trying to do, HB?! This is 2020! It doesn't need any help jynxing things! At least knock on wood after an optimistic assertion like that! :oops:

MC isn't a cheater. MC is her fuckbuddy and they are not in a relationship yet. And it doesn’t make sense to create a character in a VN game, develop her as a character, have her as a romantic option and then take her from the game.
As far the MC cheating, it's a tricky question because cheating is often a case of different people having different unspoken ground rules. As Jill says, it can make one a bit uncomfortable even before the details get spicy.

For the most part, I think the MC is in the clear by the end of Episode 5. He can fool around with plenty of girls (assuming he chooses to, obviously), but most of them are clearly just flings. Maya & Josy are more than that, but they explicitly agree to no strings attached [:rolleyes:]. I do, however, see two things that could raise legitimate questions.

First, while his relationship with Jill is still in the early stages, it's pretty clear she's interested in developing it further. I don't think she would accuse the MC of cheating if she found out he was also sleeping with everyone else on campus, but I do think she would be hurt by it. So while it's not cheating, it is something similar. Also, were this ever to come up, I strongly suspect Jill would insist the MC to change his ways if he wants to continue developing a relationship with her. Continuing to fool around beyond that really would be cheating.

Second, while the MC is single, Sage continues to insist she is in a relationship with Chad... and the MC knows it. If he agrees to be her fuck buddy, that IS definitely cheating for her and arguably for the MC as well. I doubt any of us are going to lose sleep over the harm done to Chad, but that doesn't make what the MC is doing okay. It just makes it easier to ride out the consequences if we get caught.

Sep 22, 2017
Ahhh the difference in sexes mentality always amuses me. Wonder how many of you all are they type to be pissed if a girl you were 'dating' was keeping her options open by 'fucking' 20 other guys at the same time....
Make it about double standards between the sexes all you want, at the end of the day it always comes down to the MC being the most important person and the focus of the game being his pursuit of women while everyone else's interest is secondary. Of course we'd be pissed, everyone who isn't a beta cuck would have a problem with the girl he's dating hopping from dick to dick because she hasn't found the right one yet.

I don't get people who defend this behavior from the MC either. He's clearly in the wrong and every time he starts sulking about how betrayed he feels by the J&M thing or something equally asinine while getting more ass than public toilet seats I could headbutt my monitor out of frustration. Still, it's his status as the main character and not some penis privilege that allows him to do all that without serious consequences. The vast majority of players are horny dudes who just want to sample everything from the buffet table and only decide on the main course after - hypocrisy be damned.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Ya see, conversations like this, especially with multiple girls, is why I have multiple saves dedicated specifically to one girl.

Or, in the case of Sage and the other DIK focused routes, any and all girls.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I don't get people who defend this behavior from the MC either. He's clearly in the wrong and every time he starts sulking about how betrayed he feels by the J&M thing or something equally asinine while getting more ass than public toilet seats I could headbutt my monitor out of frustration.
MC is not complaining that he has been cheated on. At no point does he say that. What he does say as that he has been lied to. And Maya did lie to him. At the same time she demanded that he should be 100% honest. He told her about Josy and that he had crush on Josy, but he was not sure that he was in love with her or whether there was a point since Josy was supposedly leaving. He also only tells Maya that he is interested in her. Both Maya and Josy lead him on. Josy by inviting him to her (her parents really, but whatever) bed and has sex with him. And so does Maya. And neither one of them tells him the truth while he was honest with them. That is what he is whining about.

Sep 22, 2017
MC is not complaining that he has been cheated on. At no point does he say that. What he does say as that he has been lied to. And Maya did lie to him. At the same time she demanded that he should be 100% honest. He told her about Josy and that he had crush on Josy, but he was not sure that he was in love with her or whether there was a point since Josy was supposedly leaving. He also only tells Maya that he is interested in her. Both Maya and Josy lead him on. Josy by inviting him to her (her parents really, but whatever) bed and has sex with him. And so does Maya. And neither one of them tells him the truth while he was honest with them. That is what he is whining about.
1.: I never said the MC claims he was cheated on, don't strawman my argument.
2.: I'm also not excusing neither Josy nor Maya for what they've said and done, both of their actions would be grounds enough to seriously reconsider any future plans as potential romantic partners.
3.: What I am saying is you can't just go around dating a bunch of girls while most likely also dicking down a number of others on the side and then complain that some of them weren't completely honest with you, as if all that "experimenting" or whatever you want to call it wasn't dishonest and unfair to begin with.

When both parties are in the wrong for one reason or another they can either agree that the fuck-up was mutual and try again with clean slates or just go on separate ways, shifting all of the blame to one side is just a weak move.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
1.: I never said the MC claims he was cheated on, don't strawman my argument.
2.: I'm also not excusing neither Josy nor Maya for what they've said and done, both of their actions would be grounds enough to seriously reconsider any future plans as potential romantic partners.
3.: What I am saying is you can't just go around dating a bunch of girls while most likely also dicking down a number of others on the side and then complain that some of them weren't completely honest with you, as if all that "experimenting" or whatever you want to call it wasn't dishonest and unfair to begin with.

When both parties are in the wrong for one reason or another they can either agree that the fuck-up was mutual and try again with clean slates or just go on separate ways, shifting all of the blame to one side is just a weak move.
He is not dating a bunch of girls. He is having sex with a lot of them. And they are doing the same. But he has only gone on one date. With Jill. And he never told her that he wants a relationship. He has not told any of the girls that he wants to be their boyfriend nor has he hid that he is having sex with anyone. The only truth he is hiding is that he had sex with Jade. though I expect Derek, while being drunk, to blab it out accidentally to someone.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We should post this everytime someone asks for the update. :LOL:

:rolleyes:. Tell that to the MC :p. he is the one who is claiming what he is doing is "Dating with multiple girls ".
Hehehe true.
I still can't get over his short meltdown when finding out Maya and Josy were actually dating. He knew Maya for only about a week and barely exchanged more than casual talk with Josy at their jobs. :FacePalm:
I really hope the developer does not repeat this in the future.

Sep 22, 2017
He is not dating a bunch of girls. He is having sex with a lot of them.
screenshot0012.png
Read, my dude. I'm not making shit up.

And they are doing the same.
Which one of the LIs is having sex with multiple other guys or girls? Have we been playing the same game?
He has not told any of the girls that he wants to be their boyfriend nor has he hid that he is having sex with anyone.
Exactly why he has no reason whatsoever to be upset about Josy and Maya since neither he nor them made it clear that they want to be in a relationship with each other. You're literally arguing against your own point right now.:D

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 859651
Read, my dude. I'm not making shit up.
Fine. I did see that. And I am still going to think it was simply either poor wording or he just does not want to talk to her the same way he would to Sage, for example, and say that he has been fucking a lot. And he is being honest here either way.

Which one of the LIs is having sex with multiple other guys or girls? Have we been playing the same game?
Many of them are having sex with others. Check all the girls he has fucked. Just because the game does not show you those acts does not mean that they aren't fucking anyone else. Most of the girls he has fucked are on Quinn's hooker roster. You think he is her only customer?
Exactly why he has no reason whatsoever to be upset about Josy and Maya since neither he nor them made it clear that they want to be in a relationship with each other. You're literally arguing against your own point right now.:D
The point is they lied to him. I never said that he was in relationship with them. Maya outright lied to him. When she told him she had a boyfriend he did not make a move on her at all. Then she tells him that she only says that she has a boyfriend because she wants everyone to leave her alone. And then let's him finger her.

Aside from that whether he does sleep with any passing cooch or not is player's choice. I played through the game multiple times with MC only having sex with one or two of the girls. So it's not MC who is a man whore, it's the player. You choose and clearly most people here are man whores.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Many of them are having sex with others. Check all the girls he has fucked. Just because the game does not show you those acts does not mean that they aren't fucking anyone else. Most of the girls he has fucked are on Quinn's hooker roster. You think he is her only customer?
Which of the LI is sleeping with someone else? Actual LI and not just a side fuck?

Maya and Josy are obviously together, other than those two who is an actual Love Interest and fucking other people?

To me a Love Interest is someone that they have a planned route to end up with them at the end of the game. As I understand it those are Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, and Sage... Is there anyone else that the MC can end up with and is a LI?

Sep 22, 2017
So it's not MC who is a man whore, it's the player. You choose and clearly most people here are man whores.
Congratulations, you've managed to come to the exact same conclusion I did in my initial comment that you decided to pick a bone with. No clue what the purpose of any of this was but at least we finally have some common ground and I can go to sleep.:D

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I think most people are just hung up on the idea that if you have sex with someone it means you are in a relationship. To me it's just sex, unless I am in a relationship. And yes there is such a thing as experimenting. Women love to use that as an excuse for banging lots of guys. Not sure why, but whatever.
Which of the LI is sleeping with someone else? Actual LI and not just a side fuck?

Maya and Josy are obviously together, other than those two who is an actual Love Interest and fucking other people?

To me a Love Interest is someone that they have a planned route to end up with them at the end of the game. As I understand it those are Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill, and Sage... Is there anyone else that the MC can end up with and is a LI?
In my case the only LI in any of my playthroughs that MC has slept were Maya, Josy and Sage. The only ones he has fucked are either Quinn's hooker squad, Envy (damn that yummy thing) and Jade. Sage is the only one out of them who has not fucked anyone else (" ...just my toys..."). And in one playthroughs I didn't even get into it with any of them but Sage.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think most people are just hung up on the idea that if you have sex with someone it means you are in a relationship. To me it's just sex, unless I am in a relationship. And yes there is such a thing as experimenting. Women love to use that as an excuse for banging lots of guys. Not sure why, but whatever.

In my case the only LI in any of my playthroughs that MC has slept were Maya, Josy and Sage. The only ones he has fucked are either Quinn's hooker squad, Envy (damn that yummy thing) and Jade. Sage is the only one out of them who has not fucked anyone else (" ...just my toys..."). And in one playthroughs I didn't even get into it with any of them but Sage.
Sage is my #1 but then I have a thing for redheads. I don't like Maya and Josy for lying to the MC and the fact that the MC is the third wheel (that's going to end poorly). Other than them I like Bella and Jill but I feel like that is also going to end badly...

• Love
Reactions: scalvi and Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Sage is my #1 but then I have a thing for redheads. I don't like Maya and Josy for lying to the MC and the fact that the MC is the third wheel (that's going to end poorly). Other than them I like Bella and Jill but I feel like that is also going to end badly...
Yeah. I love Jill. She is awesome, but after going through Sage's path a couple of times I would pick her. Redheads are also my thing. Specially ones that have freckles covering their whole body. Insta boner even at my age. And her story actually paints her as a very good person. She even risks bringing MC into the house because he needs help. Hard to decide between her and Jill and Bella, but I'd probably go with her as my main save. I still don't really like how we were pushed to date Jill. I wish it was more natural than MC doing it just to piss on Tybalt's parade. Even if we can choose "I did it for Jill" it still feels like MC only asks her on a date because the whole prep fruitcake is there. Not cool.

asdaxarata

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone else have a problem with this game flickering? When I play in fullscreen mode the screen will occasionally flicker to black or a different scene entirely will appear very briefly

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone else have a problem with this game flickering? When I play in fullscreen mode the screen will occasionally flicker to black or a different scene entirely will appear very briefly
I think you just broke the internet.

Actually...I don't think that. I've always just wanted to say that sentence on a forum.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes