Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I wasn't talking to Arigon, they're a lost cause and I blocked them immediately after my last reply. I was talking to the new people coming into the thread who may not be aware that DPC doesn't like incest and may genuinely believe it's a possibility.
You blocking me is not going to ruin my day. Like or dislike of incest doesn't mean it could not be a part of the story, which makes the MC re-evaluate what he is doing. That might be eye opening in a fap novel but given DPC history, I could see him throwing a curve ball that his devoted fanbois do not want to embrace just for the fact it is a curve ball.

Reactions: DavDR
Mar 18, 2019
If Jill was MC auntie, it would indeed ruin the story or many including myself, everything I was saying was because I’ve seen many, many post about Jill being related to MC and I’ve played Badik multiple times slowly just to see for myself. Sorry if I confused anyone

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This will complicate things a lot. Also patreon will be against it since it will go the incest way. I would rather have MC be a relative of Rusty. BTW this screenshots you've posted looks like a fan art.
Strongest argument is that Patreon doesn't allow open incest on their pages. Patches to allow that are put up within 15 minutes that unlock that option off of Patreon. but this raises a point against Jill being the aunt, much stronger than certain folks posting without citing examples or proof... just DPC doesn't like incest is not good enough.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If Jill was MC auntie, it would indeed ruin the story or many including myself, everything I was saying was because I’ve seen many, many post about Jill being related to MC and I’ve played Badik multiple times slowly just to see for myself. Sorry if I confused anyone
I agree-
It would mess with my Bella play through as I think Jill will figure in that somehow. The different snippets I posted are things I picked up after several playthroughs and taking notes and going back and checking time and again. I hope it isn't the case, but can't rule it out. DPC has greatly disappointed me before.

Mar 18, 2019
I agree-
It would mess with my Bella play through as I think Jill will figure in that somehow. The different snippets I posted are things I picked up after several playthroughs and taking notes and going back and checking time and again. I hope it isn't the case, but can't rule it out. DPC has greatly disappointed me before.
Bella would be a different story, people said her husband died or cheated on her. There are obviously many more opinions, but MC and Bella would obv affect the relationship with Jill even if MC and Jill aren’t related.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Bella would be a different story, people said her husband died or cheated on her. There are obviously many more opinions, but MC and Bella would obv affect the relationship with Jill even if MC and Jill aren’t related.
yeah, I have already written an outline on how another, more mature man should come in and wreck both James and the irresponsible MC and sweep Bella off the table. I like it and may try something once I see how this goes. Changing the names to protect the guilty, and the setting enough so it is separate, but sort of a parable for modern times.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's crazy, because I remember when I first played episode 4, I was thinking the exact opposite to people hating on Maya and Josy. I thought MC was completely overreacting (though somewhat understandably at first), but what annoyed me in particular was the agency taken away from the player. You had to fuck around for the entire episode before you could actually resolve the conflict. I get storming out initially, but for the entire episode he avoids them, I'm just thinking "JUST FUCKING TALK TO THEM YOU IDIOT, COMMUNICATE", and it annoyed me the game wouldn't give me the option to approach/talk with them (like ignoring them in class and sitting with Camilla). Like I get they're meant to horny, emotional, stupid young adults, but I find it so annoying when games somewhat arbitrarily take decision making away from you.

For my two cents on this dead horse:

1. Yeah, Maya fucked up by not telling MC about Josy/having a gf, but in her defence, it did seem she was eventually going to tell you before Josy appeared, she is emotionally distraught by due to the rocky status of her relationship, the fact her dad hates her, and she's trying to reconcile her new bisexuality.

2. Josy didn't actually lie to MC, she though she was holding out on specific details. She at the very least told MC she was in a relationship, which was the important part.

Honestly there actions are completely understandable and forgivable. If MC just wants to remain friends, that makes sense too. What I don't understand is how people somehow think this so horrible that they should be instantly and completely cutting them out of MC's life.
Understandable and forgivable, yes of course. The problem is people claiming she did nothing wrong. Even when she admits she fucked up multiple times and asks for another chance. Every character in the game fucks up something. It all comes down to the fact that they fucked up and if you are willing to forgive them and accept their mistakes or not. Downright claiming they are innocent is... Hypocritical to cover it mildly.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
At 4344 pages I'm sure this isn't the first time this has come up up but what if that picture found in Jill's room is of her best friend from from childhood with her mother (the friend's, not Jill's)? Maybe a friend who was bullied in childhood and commited suicide because of it. It's long been assumed that Jill was the one who was bullied and that's why she's so protective of the MC (and has the campaign brochure in her room) but, to me, it makes more sense if the victim was someone she knew and was unable to protect.

Mar 18, 2019
The sooner we know about Bella's past and the MC's Mother's family name the better. Getting really tired of seeing the pointless "iNcEsT iS pOsSiBlE" debates cropping up all the time. :rolleyes:
True we literally have no idea what MC last name is, and we don’t event know if he has a last name but when Bella said Jill was a Royce, she got kinda scared for a bit. Like MC knew something about the Royce family. And when MC and Jill went on a date, she didn’t want him to know about her family

Dec 19, 2019
True we literally have no idea what MC last name is, and we don’t event know if he has a last name but when Bella said Jill was a Royce, she got kinda scared for a bit. Like MC knew something about the Royce family. And when MC and Jill went on a date, she didn’t want him to know about her family
Because Jill doesn't want the guy she's interested in to date her for money or power that the name Royce has. MC doesn't know that she's a Royce and that's why she reacted that way when Bella said she is a Royce.

Reactions: Maviarab

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Good grief. :FacePalm:

Jill didn't want him to know want him because she was simply enjoying the fact that he didn't. All her life the pressure and prestige of her name has followed her and people have so often only gotten close to her because of her name and status, and not because of her. The MC didn't know who she was, let alone anything about the Royce family, and he treated her like a regular human being and not as an access point to high society and privilege, and she was likely worried that him knowing might change how he sees her and was probably hoping they'd get to know each other better before telling him.

None of this had anything to do with them being possibly related because A) how would she know, B) how would he know, and C) it's not going to happen. Period.

Mar 18, 2019
Good grief. :FacePalm:

Jill didn't want him to know want him because she was simply enjoying the fact that he didn't. All her life the pressure and prestige of her name has followed her and people have so often only gotten close to her because of her name and status, and not because of her. The MC didn't know who she was, let alone anything about the Royce family, and he treated her like a regular human being and not as an access point to high society and privilege, and she was likely worried that him knowing might change how he sees her and was probably hoping they'd get to know each other better before telling him.

None of this had anything to do with them being possibly related because A) how would she know, B) how would he know, and C) it's not going to happen. Period.
Holy shit I completely forgot, I feel so fucking stupid

Reactions: lemonfreak
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes