lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
People who love Quinn have something wrong with them. This a literally a woman who is goading you with how she plans to make one of your LI's into a prostitute.
I'd be curious to see the ven diagram of people who love Quinn and hate Maya.I suspect it would be a circle :LOL:

Reactions: Maviarab
Feb 13, 2020
It's interesting to see that Sage is always to tier most of the time, and I don't see many people going on a crusade for her, like for other girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's interesting to see that Sage is always to tier most of the time, and I don't see many people going on a crusade for her, like for other girls.
I'd put that down to her situation perhaps the whole Chad issue has been dragging on what seems like forever could be a factor in that but I feel Sage gets better after every update. I just hope this long running drama with Chad is resolved so the MC and Sage can take it to the next level that's just not fuck buddies.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
People who love Quinn have something wrong with them. This a literally a woman who is goading you with how she plans to make one of your LI's into a prostitute.
You're absolutely right of course, Quinn is nothing but bad news and everyone would be much better off with a restraining order against her :BootyTime: But alas, the folks you see here before you are weak, ugh not an ounce of willpower or self control :LOL: What an utterly shamefur dispray :Kappa:
Just because we love/like her - doesn't necessarily mean we approve of her actions.
This goes the other way as well, for all the dumping and turd flinging Maya receives on the regular there are still things to like about her even though she might not even be that high up on people's lists.

Sage is another example, arguably the best all-round LI atm but if it was real life then you'd be an idiot not to see her actions as a red flag. Staying in a sexless (and one-sided?) relationship with Chad for years, getting rightly jealous and furious over him cheating but never ever once actually leaving his ass, then turning around and rationalizing banging another dude coz "it's just sex" all the while telling him (and herself) that "I'm taken - by Chad" :FacePalm::FacePalm:

It's awesome bcoz MC is the one plowing her now, but if a girl could do that with you then she can definitely do that to you. The fact she's not getting sex from Chad changes nothing here - she still chooses to stay with him and fuck behind his back instead of ending things and moving on properly. Now this is a game ofc, and the working assumption is that it's a doomed relationship anyway (or at least seems that way right now) and MC can steal and secure Sage's love if he does things right. However she makes the choice to bang behind "her man's back", and make no mistake - she does call Chad her man despite her actions, and that's the choice that truly should alarm anyone with any sense.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're absolutely right of course, Quinn is nothing but bad news and everyone would be much better off with a restraining order against her :BootyTime: But alas, the folks you see here before you are weak, ugh not an ounce of willpower or self control :LOL: What an utterly shamefur dispray :Kappa:

This goes the other way as well, for all the dumping and turd flinging Maya receives on the regular there are still things to like about her even though she might not even be that high up on people's lists.

Sage is another example, arguably the best all-round LI atm but if it was real life then you'd be an idiot not to see her actions as a red flag. Staying in a sexless (and one-sided?) relationship with Chad or years, getting rightly jealous and furious over him cheating but never ever once actually leaving his ass, then turning around and rationalizing banging another dude coz "it's just sex" all the while telling him (and herself) that "I'm taken - by Chad" :FacePalm::FacePalm:

It's awesome bcoz MC is the one plowing her now, but if a girl could do that with you then she can definitely do that to you. The fact she's not getting sex from Chad changes nothing here - she still chooses to stay with him and fuck behind his back instead of ending things and moving on properly. Now this is a game ofc, and the working assumption is that it's a doomed relationship anyway and MC can steal and secure Sage's love if he does things right. However she makes the choice to bang behind "her man's back", and make no mistake - she does call Chad her man despite her actions, and that's the choice that truly should alarm anyone with any sense.
Excellently put. Basically, with all of them...people see what they want to and refuse to see what they don't want to (which happens frequently in RL too...to be fair).

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah I know. Strategically speaking, that's such a bad move. Maya would be a terrible addition for the restaurant. :eek: Nearly zero experience with men, can't take the magic Baseball bat. I can already picture the bad reviews from customers. Quinn would destroy her business reputation for sure. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: der123fer

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Just because we love/like her - doesn't necessarily mean we approve of her actions.
I don't love who she is, but I totally love her. Again, what is wrong with you? That says, I love what she looks like but I don't love who she is. What is wrong with you that you care more about her looks than who she is as a person.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah I know. Strategically speaking, that's such a bad move. Maya would be a terrible addition for the restaurant. :eek: Nearly zero experience with men, can't take the magic Baseball bat. I can already picture the bad reviews from customers. Quinn would destroy her business reputation for sure. :cry:
But she loves it because she knows it would hurt the mc. She's a cunt going out of her way to hurt people and she is weirdly beloved by so many.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guess that makes me an exception because I like both of them and hate neither of them. :giggle:
I'm the same actually but, whereas I can entirely empathise with Maya's situation and don't consider that any of her supposed transgressions need forgiveness, with a real life Quinn I would always need to keep the walls up.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't love who she is, but I totally love her. Again, what is wrong with you? That says, I love what she looks like but I don't love who she is. What is wrong with you that you care more about her looks than who she is as a person.
Her looks get a lot of attention, but who she is as a person is interesting and is an equally large part of her appeal.

But she loves it because she knows it would hurt the mc. She's a cunt going out of her way to hurt people and she is weirdly beloved by so many.
She is "beloved" because I think most people want to see the good in someone; to believe that they are not what they appear at first sight and that there is a decent person underneath all the bravado, the attitude, and the misguided actions.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

Sage is another example, arguably the best all-round LI atm but if it was real life then you'd be an idiot not to see her actions as a red flag. Staying in a sexless (and one-sided?) relationship with Chad for years, getting rightly jealous and furious over him cheating but never ever once actually leaving his ass, then turning around and rationalizing banging another dude coz "it's just sex" all the while telling him (and herself) that "I'm taken - by Chad" :FacePalm::FacePalm:

It's awesome bcoz MC is the one plowing her now, but if a girl could do that with you then she can definitely do that to you. The fact she's not getting sex from Chad changes nothing here - she still chooses to stay with him and fuck behind his back instead of ending things and moving on properly. Now this is a game ofc, and the working assumption is that it's a doomed relationship anyway (or at least seems that way right now) and MC can steal and secure Sage's love if he does things right. However she makes the choice to bang behind "her man's back", and make no mistake - she does call Chad her man despite her actions, and that's the choice that truly should alarm anyone with any sense.
Gotta disagree with you there. Her problem is literally a psychological issure. It stems to her father who's always treated her like she doesn't matter. Because of that, that's what she's come to expect from relationships which is why it's so hard for her to get with the mc(because she doesn't know how to react to someone who does treat her like she matters.).

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
*shrug* In my Full DIK route it's the one I wanna be with.

I'd be curious to see the ven diagram of people who love Quinn and hate Maya.I suspect it would be a circle :LOL:
That's a big assumption. I don't hate either of them.

*shrug* I won't deny it.

Also, it's a game guys. A game that allows us to be unrepentant assholes and fuck almost every girl on a school campus who is mildly to very attractive.

It's kinda weird to pick and choose where it's okay to like a girl and where a line is drawn.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
There's another angle here. A chef is always after the next great dish to diversify their menu and attract even more patronage, and what better way to do that than to include an "shy, innocent and inexperienced little maiden" among the ranks of her less sexually inhibited sisters?

Quinn is almost certainly pushing and testing Maya's malleability with her particularly sex-oriented Scavenger Hunt tasks, and while fully corrupting Maya into another run of the mill cockwhore might feel like a twisted victory, she already has slutty girls on offer and a smarter move would be to acquire a girl who is the polar-opposite in terms of vibe and appeal - think of the defloration fantasies she would be more fitting to enact for customers who are into that kind of stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes