MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes they did...

Maybe my own personal bias...haveing had en ex-wife who was a junkie pill popper (just what I know of..pot was another thing she was hooked on...God knows what else)..I have a very, very dim view of drugs and those who abuse them...even less for those who push them. Don't give a crap what HB says on the subject.
Yeah, I've lost people to heroin so if it turns out to be anything more than some weird made up "sex drug" injections then I am not touching Quinn. I am sure that DPC has a plot reason for introducing it, I just hope that we don't end up dwelling on it. If it turns into something that is the focus of the plot I may just have to bow out.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
No one is a casual user of that shit for very long. Depends on if she has any type of support group and an actual desire to stop (and even then it isn't always possible)
And didn't she and Tommy share a needle? Or am I misremembering?
Don't think she shared with Tommy (at least i hope not). 100% agree on her needing to get off that shit asap though.
I've lost people to heroin
I'm so sorry my dude. The 2 people in my life that used to shoot up thankfully managed to get off it in time (before it wrecked their lives completely).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While we don't explicitly see Tommy do it...(nor Quinn for that matter)....it's heavily implied she did...and she does give the needle to him.
We see the needle go toward Quinn's arm. We don't see an injection, though that could be due to the tricky nature of the graphics engine/whatever. She then hands it to Tommy and he smiles (or he hands it to her with a smile, not sure who was first). Anyway it is heavily implied that they both shot up with something...

Reactions: Maviarab

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, I've lost people to heroin so if it turns out to be anything more than some weird made up "sex drug" injections then I am not touching Quinn. I am sure that DPC has a plot reason for introducing it, I just hope that we don't end up dwelling on it. If it turns into something that is the focus of the plot I may just have to bow out.
Ya this is kinda how I am looking at it - I think in the cutscene she tells Tommy that whatever that drug is, it's not addictive. So we'll see how it turns out, what it was, etc. At that point we'll be able to make an informed decision.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ya this is kinda how I am looking at it - I think in the cutscene she tells Tommy that whatever that drug is, it's not addictive. So we'll see how it turns out, what it was, etc. At that point we'll be able to make an informed decision.
Yeah, it could be some new drug that was created for the plot. But it has me with one foot out the door when it comes to quinn.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, not much middle ground for Quinn around here. Love her or hate her seems to be the way it is. I like her, not what she does but yeah, if there's a way to help her out of something, I'd take that path. ;)
Put me in the neutral camp on Quinn. I don't like her, but I'd like to help her if she ever shows any interest in being a better person. I think she's done her job as antagonist thus far, but she is hardly a standout character.

Honestly, I'd just like her to stop coming across as a complete moron. I don't think she is one, but the last couple of episodes did her no favors in that regard.

It feels strange that you can romance Bella as well while being on the DiK path, the kiss when your drunk...she does feel attracted to the MC despite pretending to not be. He literally disarms her even while being a complete...DiK...I mean having lunch with her while having that helmet on... :LOL:
MC gets away with behavior that even Jill seems surprised at...like when she says "You are testing her limits"
I don't know.

Bella dislikes DIKish dialog choices, but then again she also tries to shut down any notion of romance. As was pointed out, it took the MC being seriously drunk to misbehave egregiously enough to jumpstart Bella's libido. To continue her pursuit, the MC keeps hitting on her even after she begs him to stop in Episode 3. Frankly, if Bella weren't a main LI I'd expect her route to be locked behind a major DIK decision (like Jade).

If and when the walls finally crumble, I think Bella will be quite receptive to the DIK side of the status bar. I'd be more worried about CHICKs being able to romance her.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly, I'd just like her to stop coming across as a complete moron. I don't think she is one, but the last couple of episodes did her no favors in that regard.
Yeah I see that. I think more so it was trying to show her getting in over her head and painting her into a corner so she's having to do more and more stupid and riskier shit just to stay ahead. But we don't yet know who she is paying, how much, or what the circumstances are. Perhaps we won't find any of that out for some time to come but if the story does progress too far into the drug stuff, I'm not sure how invested I'll be going forward.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I see that. I think more so it was trying to show her getting in over her head and painting her into a corner so she's having to do more and more stupid and riskier shit just to stay ahead. But we don't yet know who she is paying, how much, or what the circumstances are. Perhaps we won't find any of that out for some time to come but if the story does progress too far into the drug stuff, I'm not sure how invested I'll be going forward.
If the previews of Ep 6 are anything to go by, we might just get some of that insight into Quinn's story and I certainly hope we do, but I don't think this story is going to go that far down the rabbit hole of illicit drug dealing.

Does this game have a mother scene?
I don't even know where to begin with this question... :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If the previews of Ep 6 are anything to go by, we might just get some of that insight into Quinn's story and I certainly hope we do, but I don't think this story is going to go that far down the rabbit hole of illicit drug dealing.
Well, I haven't watched the spoilers/previews but the way the story was going seemed like there the prostitution ring extended to the faculty and the two vice presidents were doing drugs... Doing drugs doesn't necessarily mean dealing drugs. That said they really need to increase their revenue stream so maybe it does happen.

Overall, I am in the "wait and see mode" for this entire game... Nervously excited. LOL

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, I haven't watched the spoilers/previews but the way the story was going seemed like there the prostitution ring extended to the faculty and the two vice presidents were doing drugs... Doing drugs doesn't necessarily mean dealing drugs. That said they really need to increase their revenue stream so maybe it does happen.

Overall, I am in the "wait and see mode" for this entire game... Nervously excited. LOL
Well we have these previews:
preview3.jpg preview10.jpg

We know from Ep 5 that she has a meeting with her dealers, and let's not forget the image in the homescreen:
S2_Quinn.png

So looks like the signs are pointing to things not going well for her here.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well we have these previews:
View attachment 865460 View attachment 865461

We know from Ep 5 that she has a meeting with her dealers, and let's not forget the image in the homescreen:
View attachment 865462

So looks like the signs are pointing to things not going well for her here.
Hmmm... Quinn is brutally murdered by her drug dealers confirmed!

Okay, I am kidding but I hope we don't spend a lot of time following her around without the MC. We've had short snippets of it but, considering how polarizing a character she is, the thread will go nucking futs if they devote a lot of the episode to her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hmmm... Quinn is brutally murdered by her drug dealers confirmed!
Sometimes I imagine MC risking his life to save Quinn (botched drug deal?). He won't die because obviously he has plot armour, but at that point Quinn will progress in one of two ways: reform or continue down the Sith path. Her choice may depend on how the MC has previously interacted with her and what affinity path he is on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sometimes I imagine MC risking his life to save Quinn (botched drug deal?). He won't die because obviously he has plot armour, but at that point Quinn will progress in one of two ways: reform or continue down the Sith path. Her choice may depend on how the MC has previously interacted with her and what affinity path he is on.
is this from a route i haven't found yet ?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That would be weirdly cool.. If she went Jedi people would be all freaked out by how she turns nice all of the sudden. Then she would be learning how to be nice and control her bitchiness, kind of the Baby Yoda Quinn to the MC Mandalorian.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes