lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I find it strange you can actually date Jill and get Bella`s approval with DiK affinity in both groups...
never made sense to me, but hey :whistle:
Bella doesn't so much approve of MC as concede that he's not as awful as Tybalt (a pretty low bar) and that she's willing to let Jill draw her own conclusions. Remember that her 'endorsement' comes after the Zoey story which is unaffected by the path you're on.

Oct 1, 2020
Bella doesn't so much approve of MC as concede that he's not as awful as Tybalt (a pretty low bar) and that she's willing to let Jill draw her own conclusions. Remember that her 'endorsement' comes after the Zoey story which is unaffected by the path you're on.
It feels strange that you can romance Bella as well while being on the DiK path, the kiss when your drunk...she does feel attracted to the MC despite pretending to not be. He literally disarms her even while being a complete...DiK...I mean having lunch with her while having that helmet on... :LOL:
MC gets away with behavior that even Jill seems surprised at...like when she says "You are testing her limits"

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It feels strange that you can romance Bella as well while being on the DiK path, the kiss when your drunk...she does feel attracted to the MC despite pretending to not be. He literally disarms her even while being a complete...DiK...I mean having lunch with her while having that helmet on... :LOL:
MC gets away with behavior that even Jill seems surprised at...like when she says "You are testing her limits"
We're at less than the halfway point of the game so DPC can't cut off too many routes at this early stage (players have already missed out on either the M+J poly route or Jade and Cathy side routes). Bella's OMG story indicates that she had a wilder side when she was younger that MC may be reawakening which suggests that she may be open to a more Dik leaning MC than is initially apparent.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think patreons are gonna be happy waiting that long since you know she's the most popular girl among them. Something has to happen this season because if this game is only three seasons long then there won't be time for their relationship to grow, it would feel really rushed in my opinion. Don't need this to turn out like the games of you know who.
You assume that the relationship you form with the chosen LI needs to be one that lasts, possibly to marriage and children. Given the likely timeframe which, extrapolating from the previous chapters, is likely to be around Christmas vacation, a more likely outcome is that MC will introduce a girlfriend to his Dad, something I infer he never did with Zoey based on the story he told to Bella.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I can’t seem to get it on my iPad but DPC has a new Discord avatar for Halloween. Appears to be Quinn.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
FUCK Quinnx10000000000000
Bella 100%
FUCK JILL
Sage 90%
FUCK the HOTs
Maya and Josy 80%
FUCK everyone else- including the best side kick ever, Derek

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just fully embrace it, mate ;)

Couldn't agree more on the Sage and Quinn fantasy btw - definitely the clear cut No.1 and 2 LIs in my book!
We shall see... As I said I really don't like her shooting up with drugs. It is not something I want the MC to go near (not that we really have any choice in the matter) and I am unsure to the extent she is into drugs.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
We shall see... As I said I really don't like her shooting up with drugs. It is not something I want the MC to go near (not that we really have any choice in the matter) and I am unsure to the extent she is into drugs.
Kinda makes me wanna save her even more tbh. (And do we actually even know if she is a heavy user herself? Aside from occasionally pot i mean...)

Reactions: mojococo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Kinda makes me wanna save her even more tbh. (And do we actually even know if she is a heavy user herself? Aside from occasionally pot i mean...)
No one is a casual user of that shit for very long. Depends on if she has any type of support group and an actual desire to stop (and even then it isn't always possible)

She already injected...what does it matter? She crossed a line....varey rarely any coming back from that, her bad decision making is proof alone to me she already down that road.
And didn't she and Tommy share a needle? Or am I misremembering?

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No one is a casual user of that shit for very long. Depends on if she has any type of support group and an actual desire to stop (and even then it isn't always possible)

And didn't she and Tommy share a needle? Or am I misremembering?
Yes they did...

Maybe my own personal bias...haveing had en ex-wife who was a junkie pill popper (just what I know of..pot was another thing she was hooked on...God knows what else)..I have a very, very dim view of drugs and those who abuse them...even less for those who push them. Don't give a crap what HB says on the subject. Second time she got arrested for stealing pills...I left. They never take responsibility...always everyone elses fault. Her kid I feel sorry for.

Some people here defending her really have no fucking idea wtf they are talking about. Nice lives and all that shit.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes