DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I agree, it will probably be very HOT oriented.
What I do wonder is: How is it going to go if we went to Bella in chapter 4?

I mean, when you go with Derek it's Dik oriented and tightly linked to the HOTs.
And going to Sage the freaking HOTs president ? I'm not even going to talk on that one.

Bella and Jill doesn't really have a connection to them, except maybe an indirect one thanks to the preps.

So I'm really curious how this route will play out. Will it be a totally broken branch and the narrative or will it reconnect somehow. :unsure:

Maybe an unknown relationship between Jill and Sage? after all Sage's father is a former prep. It would not be that much of a strech to think that both fathers went to B&R at the same time and both being preps.

I vaguely remember Sage commenting on one of Jill's cluck too.

Anyway, what Mona's mystery ?
Could be way off, but the split between Derek, Sage and Bella never shook the core of the story much, atleast thus far. It felt more like which characters to spend more time with for this period of time and maybe learn some more about them. I doubt it will be hard to continue the narrative even as the HOTs' subplot progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Mcah91

Mar 8, 2018
When downloading, is it the full game?
Red a few comments and seems like they've locked it behind patreon, is this true - if so what level for the full game?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Red a few comments and seems like they've locked it behind patreon, is this true - if so what level for the full game?
you get up to the current "under construction" content

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If I don't get to at least get a blowjob or TF from Bella in Chapter 6, I will be punting toddlers off my balcony.
honestly, I am purchasing the gen8 renders and I am going to do a parody of this with a REAL MAN swooping in to save Bella from James and the manwhore MC lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You must have have read those comments on Steam or Reddit because this is the full game of Episodes 1-5. The Steam version is just Episodes 1-4 because the Season 2 episodes (which is what we're currently in) are technically Patreon-only until all Season 2 episodes are done and then they'll be released together on Steam.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
No worries, mate - if you patch your game up to 5.1, you bascially have the full game (aside from a tiny bug fix) ;). Have fun!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes