felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC will probably get a bj from her but just as he's about to cum the door bell will ring and it's Jill...again

She will be with them till the end of times.

there is a part of the players who believe Bella is a serial killer, the rest want MC to become one ....

Feb 13, 2020
I'm glad he chose Sage with a ponytail for those avatar. Because her first hairstyle.... :sick:
Seriously the true Bella/jill path is the trouple end.
Non-sense to try to end up with only one of them.

Reactions: Grumpy Zote

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
should I play being a dik again or should I wait for the update and play in that time what do you guys thinking

Oct 1, 2020
should I play being a dik again or should I wait for the update and play in that time what do you guys thinking
I just played twice again over the last 2 days....needed a full DiK path and a massive ChicK one as I lost my old saves, but it was also really fun playing again after a few months away from it. I say Play again! :D

Reactions: Sculp
May 4, 2017
I just played twice again over the last 2 days....needed a full DiK path and a massive ChicK one as I lost my old saves, but it was also really fun playing again after a few months away from it. I say Play again! :D
Or you could use the mod and reap the benefits of both paths in one playthrough. :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was going to do that but then feared a tweak to the code would render my saves obsolete so figured I should wait until next update.

Or you could use the mod and reap the benefits of both paths in one playthrough. :unsure:
I usually go through and respond how I would in the given situation (my canon playthrough), then do a huge dick and a huge chick so I have three saves. Every time there's an update it kills the cheat mods and I am too impatient to wait for the modders to update.

Oct 1, 2020
I was going to do that but then feared a tweak to the code would render my saves obsolete so figured I should wait until next update.

I usually go through and respond how I would in the given situation (my canon playthrough), then do a huge dick and a huge chick so I have three saves. Every time there's an update it kills the cheat mods and I am too impatient to wait for the modders to update.
Depending on where DPC is going in the next update, I might replay yet again anyway. If the Jill/Bella path is going to end in fire, then both my DiK and ChicK saves will burn haha.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Sculp

Sep 3, 2018
I guess I will play again I have to remember but I will start to play like 10 days or so later I guessing that we have 14 to 20 days until update right if I am wrong about it tell me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Depending on where DPC is going in the next update, I might replay yet again anyway. If the Jill/Bella path is going to end in fire, then both my DiK and ChicK saves will burn haha.
LOL, Honestly wish there was a way to avoid dating Jill at all. My canon playthrough was all Sage (I am like Winnie the pooh to honey when it comes to redheads)... Jill is too nice a person for me to have the MC hurt her. Jill and Bella are tied as my number two...

Nah, it'll be fine .... Just make sure your MC has an extinguisher handy, you know ... just in case ... ;)
As long as it isn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Who to save? Jill....or.....Bella?
Save both, then do both! :LOL: The AL shenanigans can stay the fuck over there somewhere .....
As long as it isn't...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey now ... I can't really argue with that vid .... but, as a Brit that's almost vaguely offensive .... (Not really, the IT Crowd was funny as)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Save both, then do both! :LOL: The AL shenanigans can stay the fucker over there somewhere .....

Hey now ... I can't really argue with that vid .... but, as a Brit that's almost vaguely offensive .... (Not really, the IT Crowd was funny as)
:ROFLMAO:

As an US citizen I identified with it, so many "made in the USA" products aren't... great.

I really hope we don't have any AL shenanigans...

And Quinn is really growing on me.. May have to try to "redeem" her if possible.. My MC's dream threesome is Sage and Quinn after all.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
And Quinn is really growing on me.. May have to try to "redeem" her if possible.. My MC's dream threesome is Sage and Quinn after all.
Yeah, not much middle ground for Quinn around here. Love her or hate her seems to be the way it is. I like her, not what she does but yeah, if there's a way to help her out of something, I'd take that path. ;)

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Long time lurker here who finally made an account a while ago. Quick question, besides losing out on scenes with Bella and some dialogue with Jill, are there any major changes that happen from Bella not liking you? I got curious a while back, but I'm too lazy to find out myself. Thanks in advance.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, not much middle ground for Quinn around here. Love her or hate her seems to be the way it is. I like her, not what she does but yeah, if there's a way to help her out of something, I'd take that path. ;)
Agreed, her actions are despicable but we don't know if she wants to do it. She may have to do it but has constructed a tough facade to deal with it. Best way to enjoy something you hate to do is pretend you like to do it. Just my thoughts on it. Though I don't like that she does intravenous drugs of some sort. Anyway, I think it is far too early to write any character off completely.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes