Feb 13, 2020
So far i like every part of this game i wonder what the next update will bring oh yeah and i still wanna beat up jocks.
Considering the title of episode 6 I'd say... damage control ?

The beginbing of the reconstruction of the DIK mansion.
The consequences of Cathy's picture on rooster.
More shenanigans between M&J and MC.( To be honest wither we're friends or in trouple with them, they are in a stale mate right now and there are more important matters. Beside they were focused a lot in the last to episode)

A 2nd date with Jill
Some progress with Bella about hers and MC's urges ( more story-wise than sex-wise)
Development with Sage and Chad, because that kiss at the end of episode 5 is not a simple fucking buddy kiss with no strings attached.

If Tybalt got punched, a scene with Jade and no consequences for MC.
A sex scene with Cathy?

An episode ending with Mc going back home for his birthday and reading his letter about his mom.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
even after Maya and Josy did not accept to have relationship with MC they still show they have feelings for him, especially josy. Any chance to get back in a relationship with them after break up?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering the title of episode 6 I'd say... damage control ?

The beginbing of the reconstruction of the DIK mansion.
The consequences of Cathy's picture on rooster.
More shenanigans between M&J and MC.( To be honest wither we're friends or in trouple with them, they are in a stale mate right now and there are more important matters. Beside they were focused a lot in the last to episode)

A 2nd date with Jill
Some progress with Bella about hers and MC's urges ( more story-wise than sex-wise)
Development with Sage and Chad, because that kiss at the end of episode 5 is not a simple fucking buddy kiss with no strings attached.

If Tybalt got punched, a scene with Jade and no consequences for MC.
A sex scene with Cathy?

An episode ending with Mc going back home for his birthday and reading his letter about his mom.
there should also be developments on the drug issue with Quinn's suppliers / partners

I'm starting to think this second season could be HOTs centric.

in the end there will be for sure the scavenger hunt, Quinn and her trades, Mona's Mistery and at this point I would also expect developments between Sage and Chad

even after Maya and Josy did not accept to have relationship with MC they still show they have feelings for him, especially josy. Any chance to get back in a relationship with them after break up?

with certainty nobody knows, we hope so

what Josy says after we help her with the bags seems to go in that direction

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Not really a hard choice to be honest. I like this game but no way in hell would I ever pick this over Cyberpunk 2077.
Haha. I will. Cyber Punk is going to be 100s of hours. This will be knocked out in a 5 or 6 hours.

In truth if they happen to both release for the same weekend, I’ll probably do a few hours of Cyber Punk then a play through of this. Rinse and repeat for DIK CHICK and neutral. Hopefully there will be a bit more variation for the different paths in episode 6.

Last edited:

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I have heard that episode 6 or season 2 won't support android so can you guys confirm this and if this is true then how good of a computer or laptop would I need for it.
Thank you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have heard that episode 6 or season 2 won't support android so can you guys confirm this and if this is true then how good of a computer or laptop would I need for it.
Thank you.
It never has, DPC doesn't make an android version so you're at the mercy of converters. My old Acer (windows 10 64 bit, dual core processor, 2Gb ram) ran it well enough before I upgraded last year.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you.
Hardly any dev does an Android version (if any), and they're always done by others who convert them for Android.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's not a 1:1 comparison. They share similar character traits and could have a similar character arc, so the comparison in this regard is quite accurate.

Also, Harley was a murdering psychopath when she was with the Joker and helped him do all sorts of unspeakable things, so I think the actions of old, villain Harley far outweigh Quinn's petty crimes.

Seriously, why do you keep harping on about this? I know you got banned on their Steam for voicing some criticism, but feels like you're holding on a little too lightly to a silly grudge.

If DPC's writing was so bad, there would a lot more dicsussion about it, but there isn't. There's far more discussion about the story, plot threads, characters arcs, etc, precisely because the writing is good. They might not always handle everything the right way, like the M&J situation in ep 4, but even the most experienced screenwriters and novelists can miss the mark occasionally.

Honestly, I feel like you need to let this go because the writing is not that bad. If it was, people wouldn't be so invested in this story and the characters, and the reason why they are is because it's a well-written story that has made people care so much.

Seriously, check the OP. :rolleyes:

View attachment 863098

Broken and unplayable. There is no working version.
You are entitled to your Opinion, and that is what it is, just as I am entitled to mine. The renders are what grabs most about this game, and I have high praise for that. I won't rehash what I don't like as it will just look like I am baiting you, which I am not. I am a fan. Just not a Doe Eyed Fanboi that thinks DPC can do no wrong. Compared to a great many similar products out there BADIK ranks quite high, though some of the lesser known have better writing, it is hard to beat the visuals DPC cranks out.

• Angry
Reactions: NovaPrime

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Oh no, mid November release. Being a DIK or CP2077 haha.
I'll be playing both. :D I am usually playing 2 or 3 games at once anyway so that when I play one for an hour or two I will have another game I'm working on that's a different type so I don't get bored. :)

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'll be playing both. :D I am usually playing 2 or 3 games at once anyway so that when I play one for an hour or two I will have another game I'm working on that's a different type so I don't get bored. :)
I will play both, but will do BADIK quickly, along with any other VN I am following, then I will go play CP2077 and BGIII for a good long while.

Reactions: Razrback16
Feb 13, 2020
there should also be developments on the drug issue with Quinn's suppliers / partners

I'm starting to think this second season could be HOTs centric.

in the end there will be for sure the scavenger hunt, Quinn and her trades, Mona's Mistery and at this point I would also expect developments between Sage and Chad
I agree, it will probably be very HOT oriented.
What I do wonder is: How is it going to go if we went to Bella in chapter 4?

I mean, when you go with Derek it's Dik oriented and tightly linked to the HOTs.
And going to Sage the freaking HOTs president ? I'm not even going to talk on that one.

Bella and Jill doesn't really have a connection to them, except maybe an indirect one thanks to the preps.

So I'm really curious how this route will play out. Will it be a totally broken branch and the narrative or will it reconnect somehow. :unsure:

Maybe an unknown relationship between Jill and Sage? after all Sage's father is a former prep. It would not be that much of a strech to think that both fathers went to B&R at the same time and both being preps.

I vaguely remember Sage commenting on one of Jill's cluck too.

Anyway, what Mona's mystery ?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I agree, it will probably be very HOT oriented.
What I do wonder is: How is it going to go if we went to Bella in chapter 4?

I mean, when you go with Derek it's Dik oriented and tightly linked to the HOTs.
And going to Sage the freaking HOTs president ? I'm not even going to talk on that one.

Bella and Jill doesn't really have a connection to them, except maybe an indirect one thanks to the preps.

So I'm really curious how this route will play out. Will it be a totally broken branch and the narrative or will it reconnect somehow. :unsure:

Maybe an unknown relationship between Jill and Sage? after all Sage's father is a former prep. It would not be that much of a strech to think that both fathers went to B&R at the same time and both being preps.

I vaguely remember Sage commenting on one of Jill's cluck too.

Anyway, what Mona's mystery ?
The game revolves around MC not the HOT's and their problem so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes