felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmm, not sure you can apply "Bully" simply from the picture. You may be right of course but that's more your inference of the screen then what we "Know" is going on. Quinn likely will be trying to manipulate Mona here though, I don't doubt that.
We'll just have to wait and see how bad things get for poor Mona now.
(y)
it is absolutely my interpretation of the image

Mona is obviously uncomfortable while Quinn is enjoying herself

it seems difficult to me not to refer that to the episode of the restaurant

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
The best thing about this game is not the women nor the sex, its fucking Derek. Man I love the dude
Derek is an absolute bro for sure, still can't hold a candle to Liam though ;) (although he might overtake him in the future even with all the depressing/hard hitting AL stuff missing in this game)

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
She can appear all she wants when it doesn't mean much if we're not going anywhere sex or story wise. I not saying a full season involving Bella ,man but just something more regarding her story. I agree next season should be about her and Jill. A season of Quinn? sigh...this is gonna be a long fucking season
Yeah. No chance a season of that cunt. I think her big contribution will be paying for her shittiness and catching a bullet. DPC isn’t shy about killing characters and I think Quinn is destined to die. If someone has to, it should be her, maybe Tommy too or some Jocks.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Yeah. No chance a season of that cunt. I think her big contribution will be paying for her shittiness and catching a bullet. DPC isn’t shy about killing characters and I think Quinn is destined to die. If someone has to, it should be her, maybe Tommy too or some Jocks.
First of all - calm down, mate.

Also i'm like 99 percent sure DPC outright said that this game won't have his usual soul-crushing turn of events (and all the grief coming with that), especially compared to AL (as in no LI will get brutally murdered etc.).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
First of all - calm down, mate.

Also i'm like 99 percent sure DPC outright said that this game won't have his usual soul-crushing turn of events (and all the grief coming with that), especially compared to AL (as in no LI will get brutally murdered etc.).
Quinn isn’t a LI so even if he said that, she’s not guaranteed safe. I think her world is going to come crashing down. Hard.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
@Razrback16
I agree with those assessments. Honestly though, I would be a little disappointed if Quinn did a 180 and became a complete good girl Jill. Her edginess (no pun intended) and rough persona are what set her apart and make her interesting. I do like the idea of a new bond b/t Quinn and MC, as you said. Or at least having it move to a new stage beyond insulting each other every time they meet.

Regarding Tommy, my MC's goal is to cuck him whenever and wherever possible. His girlfriend, his sister, his grammy, his pet fish, his clearly-labeled ham sandwich in the fridge...

P.S. Yeah, I feel bad for ol' Nick. He needs his bro Vinny or someone to pal around with.

Reactions: Razrback16

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Quinn isn’t a LI so even if he said that, she’s not guaranteed safe. I think her world is going to come crashing down. Hard.
Aside from the fact that she clearly is one in my book (Duh! :D ), i'm also pretty sure she is at least slowy being build up as one over the past few updates.

Especially considering that she is getting added into every new header, her getting significant screen time (more so than some of the original LIs), plus us actually seeing more and more hints of her taking a liking to our MC (bed scene, all of her texts etc.).

Eh... i would say there is quite a good chance we might be able to end up with her.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Aside from the fact that she clearly is one in my book (Duh! :D ), i'm also pretty sure she is at least slowy being build up as one over the past few updates.

Especially considering that she is getting added into every new header, her getting significant screen time (more so than some of the original LIs), plus us actually seeing more and more hints of her taking a liking to our MC (bed scene, all of her texts etc.).

Eh... i would say there is quite a good chance we might be able to end up with her.
Amen to that, people here are too impatient and jump to conclusions that she's some criminal mastermind in college... Everyone conveniently forgets about the dealers, the troubling phone calls she received, the previews, the meeting with the dealers which will probably happen next epi, etc. Everyone's so quick to judge. The girl just started to get real character development in the last 2-3 episodes and is already outpacing some of the other characters. Very hopeful that next episode features a lot of her and sheds light on the actual doings of her much much more (y)
P.S. She was already in the previous headers too ;)
1603196507086.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Amen to that, people here are too impatient and jump to conclusions that she's some criminal mastermind in college... Everyone conveniently forgets about the dealers, the troubling phone calls she received, the previews, the meeting with the dealers which will probably happen next epi, etc. Everyone's so quick to judge. The girl just started to get real character development in the last 2-3 episodes and is already outpacing some of the other characters. Very hopeful that next episode features a lot of her and sheds light on the actual doings of her much much more (y)
P.S. She was already in the previous headers too ;)
View attachment 865982
as the villain of the story it is normal that she has proportionately more space.

Quinn is certainly more interesting than many LI (certainly Jill and Bella who are more things we imagine than what we know)

but that doesn't make a "turn face" of her probable.

to be possible, a much more dangerous villain than Quinn would have to be revealed to us, the real threat

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes