Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You know for all shes not considered one of the big 5 main love interests love Quinn or despise her she is probably the most memorable character in the game. Without her and Derek the story would only be be about 30% as interested, those two are THAT important to it lol

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, I just don't see how the vice president of a sorority (and eventual president) can be THE major villain in the story. An antagonist of course, she's done a great job of that, but she's not going to be the mastermind.
You may have missed out on key elements of Maya's and the MC's storyline if you don't see Quinn as an antagonist. And Chad was the president of a sorority and also a major antagonist in the story. High rank doesn't make you a hero. Ask Sadam Hussan. Oh, wait...he was executed by his people! Nevermind!

Reactions: Arigon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You may have missed out on key elements of Maya's and the MC's storyline if you don't see Quinn as an antagonist. And Chad was the president of a sorority and also a major antagonist in the story. High rank doesn't make you a hero. Ask Sadam Hussan. Oh, wait...he was executed by his people! Nevermind!
I didn't say that I didn't see her as an antagonist, I don't see her as THE main antagonist for the entire game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't say that I didn't see her as an antagonist, I don't see her as THE main antagonist for the entire game.
it is not said, however, the game goes to the next level.
the drug dealer is never the criminal mastermind, but we won't necessarily go and see who's upstairs.
as in AL there was the corrupt police, and that's it

then it would also be difficult to handle as a nemesis, MC can face Quinn, but he is not necessarily up to face who is behind Quinn.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I get why he she isn't into Sage :unsure:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Quinn will be very present.
after all in this season there will be:
the scavenger hunt
the fate of the free tuition
drug trafficking
the mystery of Mona, probably related to the restaurant

Quinn was also very present in the previews
There's also the issue of Ashley crying in the attic, so Mona wasn't the only upset girl. Could it be because of something that Sarah and Melanie said/did? And where they acting on Quinn's behalf? Plus, there's the fact that Sarah and Melanie have been super nosy lately, spying on the MC and Sage and whatnot.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes