felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's also the issue of Ashley crying in the attic, so Mona wasn't the only upset girl. Could it be because of something that Sarah and Melanie said/did? And where they acting on Quinn's behalf? Plus, there's the fact that Sarah and Melanie have been super nosy lately, spying on the MC and Sage and whatnot.
you're right, just add these situations too.

from what happened and the previews, Quinn will be very present in this season

we have to understand if she will be only the "damage" or even the "control"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think there are different antagonists for the routes
Sage= Chad
Josy= Tommy
Maya= Quinn
Jill= Tylbalt
Bella= Axe :LUL:
for now they are all hypothetical antagonists

Chad is gone
Tybald is not a danger at the moment
Tommy for now just talk

I see more of a competitive situation in routes

Jill vs Bella
Sage vs Quinn
and for those not in the triangle: Maya vs Josy

Reactions: Arigon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for now they are all hypothetical antagonists

Chad is gone
Tybald is not a danger at the moment
Tommy for now just talk

I see more of a competitive situation in routes

Jill vs Bella
Sage vs Quinn
and for those not in the triangle: Maya vs Josy
Chad is gone but now the entire frat hates the MC. You don't think that Dawe or Caleb will back off completely do you?
I think Tybalt will become more of a danger, the MC did just set the fire sprinklers off in the mansion and has dated Jill.
Tommy, to me, is the antagonist in waiting. Feels like only a matter of time

As to the competitive routes, I am not sure that there will be a competition between the love interests but more of a decision needing to be made. But not for a long time.

Lol, I'd say Sarah and Melanie are minor nuisances too, even if they're only henchwomen. Their level of enmity probably depends of the MC's affinity, but they're also problematic.
Sarah and Melanie are more of a nuisance than actual antagonists. A sexy HOT nuisance that likes shower sex...

• Haha
Reactions: Remplier

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Chad is gone but now the entire frat hates the MC. You don't think that Dawe or Caleb will back off completely do you?
I think Tybalt will become more of a danger, the MC did just set the fire sprinklers off in the mansion and has dated Jill.
Tommy, to me, is the antagonist in waiting. Feels like only a matter of time

As to the competitive routes, I am not sure that there will be a competition between the love interests but more of a decision needing to be made. But not for a long time.

Sarah and Melanie are more of a nuisance than actual antagonists. A sexy HOT nuisance that likes shower sex...
we agree.

but they are all situations in the making, which at the moment do not present great dangers

Tybald doesn't seem to have this hold on Jill, he definitely has a desire to be a danger but for now he isn't (except in the case we punched him, but not in the overall plot)
the skirmishes between brotherhoods I would say are the norm, not a particular crisis
Tommy has done absolutely nothing against Josy for now, on the contrary he has put us in a position to kiss her ...

Maya's father in this moment is a much more real danger, for example

these are all potential dangers

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
we agree.

but they are all situations in the making, which at the moment do not present great dangers

Tybald doesn't seem to have this hold on Jill, he definitely has a desire to be a danger but for now he isn't (except in the case we punched him, but not in the overall plot)
the skirmishes between brotherhoods I would say are the norm, not a particular crisis
Tommy has done absolutely nothing against Josy for now, on the contrary he has put us in a position to kiss her ...

Maya's father in this moment is a much more real danger, for example

these are all potential dangers
True, true... But don't forget that Tybalt is going to want revenge for the MC's abuse of his "girlfriend"!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
[QUOTE="Kellermann, post: 4403466, member: 2973788"

Regarding Tommy, my MC's goal is to cuck him whenever and wherever possible. His girlfriend, his sister, his grammy, his pet fish, his clearly-labeled ham sandwich in the fridge..
[/QUOTE]
You just became my hero

• Haha
Reactions: Remplier
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes