Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Speaking of tasks and unresolved issues for the upcoming episode - I just remembered...in the last episode, the MC promised he'd make Ryona cum. Will he accomplish it? :eek: I'm guessing that might be something that pops up later (maybe episode 7), but who knows.

Reactions: Dooble

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Speaking of tasks and unresolved issues for the upcoming episode - I just remembered...in the last episode, the MC promised he'd make Ryona cum. Will he accomplish it? :eek: I'm guessing that might be something that pops up later (maybe episode 7), but who knows.
When did that happen? Dang it... I am trying to wait to replay the game so I can play the new update.

Reactions: Remplier

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Any ideas what the hell was Sage speaking about here?
After playing it through more than a few times at this point, I kind of took that scene to mean the naivety of the MC. He is pretty much the new fish and doesn't really know much of anything that is going on around him. Take the conversation with Sage in episode 5 about him being clueless about how sororities and fraternities are supposed to be run. I could be wrong and Sage may be talking about something more specific but that was my take away from that scene the last time I played it.
(y)

Mar 18, 2019
Any ideas what the hell was Sage speaking about here?
View attachment 866665 View attachment 866666 View attachment 866667
Chad cheated on her. I think she’s still with him but fucking MC on the side
When she said “there’s a lot of thing you don’t see, until you start looking for them” Its similar with Jade and Stephan. Jade said something like “When she and Stephan were having sex, Stephan whispered in her ear and said “Cathy”. I think it could be similar to that. Jade didn’t say anything to Cathy or Stephan because she doesn’t want to ruin their family. Sage doesn’t want to ruin her relationship with Chad (I think)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey i really like your game
No point in addressing DPC as they don't visit here anymore.

but new content (8 months content) is doable in an hour.
First of all, it hasn't been 8 months since the last update, it'll be 5 come the 29th of October. Secondly, an hour is being generous for how long it takes to complete an update for this game, and even so, it's still better than 99% of other games that spend 3-4 months per update and only give you 20 minutes worth of content.

For now it feels like 99% of alpha games released that are slowly getting abandoned.
This is not an alpha game, don't know why you'd think that. :WaitWhat: And barring anything serious happening to DPC, this game will not get abandoned, so I understand even less why you'd think this. :WaitWhat:

Do you think we will get Episode 6 this year?
It will most likely be released next month.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Love doing crazy random thoughts here......

So IF the MC went the CHIK route, he has Maya and Josy, as a thruple. He is on the way to a thruple with Bella and Jill. Due to choosing M&J he loses the two mega hot MILFs-Jade and Cathy.(not sure that the trade is worth it honestly) BUT...not having Jade, and to a lesser extent Cathy, will probably help the MC on the Bella/Jill route.

So I am predicting that M&J are not going to be able to continue as a thruple, possibly due to Maya's dad, or perhaps they get jealous of each other. This would require a choice, and in my mind that would be Maya for many reasons.

I predict that Sage will cease to be fuck buddies the further down the Chik route the MC goes. I also think the blackmailer will be someone new and unexpected. Perhaps Tybalt could have hired someone.

I think Bella and Jill are having tension over the MC, and a wine session that gets a bit out of hand will be the introduction of the two ladies wanting to share the MC... or he might have to make a choice. This would be Bella for many reasons. for me personally.

If you fucked Jade, I think she will end up pregnant. Which I would love for many reasons. It fucks over so many douchebags and she is hot as fuck.

Cathy will also likely want to get pregnant, and will at least ask the MC if he could do that for her with no strings attached... Possibly spanking Sally along the way.

Nicole, if you are DIK enough could well come in as a MILFy alternative, which I heavily support

Shocker- I think there will be a huge schism in the DIKs as the new Alpha on the block is the MC. He and Derek are already the most epic Maggot brothers of all time, and I think the DIK's new reality of no more Rusty financing everything, will demand someone who knows how to make use of little shit to get the job done on the cheap. So as the house gets repaired, Tommy is going to spiral. Possibly violently, but I think he knows the MC is pretty much a bad ass fighter.

I think the MC is about to get a substantial trust fund from his mother, and he will be wrestling with what that means.

I think Tybalt is working behind the scenes, perhaps with his shitty dad, to manipulate things, and while he is not in the drug trade or prostitution, I think he will start to employ more dark resources to blackmail or undercut the MC, not realizing the network the young man and his prodigious penis have developed.

I feel pretty strongly that Bella and Jill will end up being a package deal. It might even be that she was best friends with the MC mom, Lynette, who almost certainly is Royce. This would make Jill off limits in a traditional relationship, but if she were thrupled up with Bella and the MC, I could see this being a decision point.

Sage finding out who the other love of Chad is, could very easily be Troy. That would be a true shocker for a great many.

Quinn. Quinn and her business are going to go down if I were guessing. Maybe she won't die. Maybe she will get some jail time. Maybe she will get expelled. I just don't think she is going to be able to keep this under wraps. Riona told her it was getting out of hand, and it is. Mona and Ashley as well as Maya and Josy are not going to play nicely. Tommy is going to get out of hand, and Heather will likely break with her sisters to help Tommy. I could see a good mess coming from this

all in all good times, if it doesn't go completely sideways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Love doing crazy random thoughts here......

So IF the MC went the CHIK route, he has Maya and Josy, as a thruple. He is on the way to a thruple with Bella and Jill. Due to choosing M&J he loses the two mega hot MILFs-Jade and Cathy.(not sure that the trade is worth it honestly) BUT...not having Jade, and to a lesser extent Cathy, will probably help the MC on the Bella/Jill route.

So I am predicting that M&J are not going to be able to continue as a thruple, possibly due to Maya's dad, or perhaps they get jealous of each other. This would require a choice, and in my mind that would be Maya for many reasons.

I predict that Sage will cease to be fuck buddies the further down the Chik route the MC goes. I also think the blackmailer will be someone new and unexpected. Perhaps Tybalt could have hired someone.

I think Bella and Jill are having tension over the MC, and a wine session that gets a bit out of hand will be the introduction of the two ladies wanting to share the MC... or he might have to make a choice. This would be Bella for many reasons. for me personally.

If you fucked Jade, I think she will end up pregnant. Which I would love for many reasons. It fucks over so many douchebags and she is hot as fuck.

Cathy will also likely want to get pregnant, and will at least ask the MC if he could do that for her with no strings attached... Possibly spanking Sally along the way.

Nicole, if you are DIK enough could well come in as a MILFy alternative, which I heavily support

Shocker- I think there will be a huge schism in the DIKs as the new Alpha on the block is the MC. He and Derek are already the most epic Maggot brothers of all time, and I think the DIK's new reality of no more Rusty financing everything, will demand someone who knows how to make use of little shit to get the job done on the cheap. So as the house gets repaired, Tommy is going to spiral. Possibly violently, but I think he knows the MC is pretty much a bad ass fighter.

I think the MC is about to get a substantial trust fund from his mother, and he will be wrestling with what that means.

I think Tybalt is working behind the scenes, perhaps with his shitty dad, to manipulate things, and while he is not in the drug trade or prostitution, I think he will start to employ more dark resources to blackmail or undercut the MC, not realizing the network the young man and his prodigious penis have developed.

I feel pretty strongly that Bella and Jade will end up being a package deal. It might even be that she was best friends with the MC mom, Lynette, who almost certainly is Royce. This would make Jill off limits in a traditional relationship, but if she were thrupled up with Bella and the MC, I could see this being a decision point.

Sage finding out who the other love of Chad is, could very easily be Troy. That would be a true shocker for a great many.

Quinn. Quinn and her business are going to go down if I were guessing. Maybe she won't die. Maybe she will get some jail time. Maybe she will get expelled. I just don't think she is going to be able to keep this under wraps. Riona told her it was getting out of hand, and it is. Mona and Ashley as well as Maya and Josy are not going to play nicely. Tommy is going to get out of hand, and Heather will likely break with her sisters to help Tommy. I could see a good mess coming from this

all in all good times, if it doesn't go completely sideways.
So, a lot to unpack there, most of which I'm thinking myself, and some of which I disagree with, but the one thing that I feel is most certainly not going to happen is:
MC mom, Lynette, who almost certainly is Royce
You know why, and we all know why.

Mar 18, 2019
I feel pretty strongly that Bella and Jade will end up being a package deal. It might even be that she was best friends with the MC mom, Lynette, who almost certainly is Royce. This would make Jill off limits in a traditional relationship, but if she were thrupled up with Bella and the MC, I could see this being a decision point.
I know these are just some theories but, is there any text in Badik that hints MC mom is a Royce?

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, a lot to unpack there, most of which I'm thinking myself, and some of which I disagree with, but the one thing that I feel is most certainly not going to happen is:

You know why, and we all know why.
Yeah, that seems to be the most obvious "no", DPC isn't going that direction...

Doesn't mean that he couldn't be the cousin of Rusty and take over as president of the DIK house since Rusty may be gone now...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know these are just some theories but, is there any text in Badik that hints MC mom is a Royce?
First of all, no, but secondly, DPC has explicitly stated that there will be no incest as they don't like it, so the MC will not be related to Jill.

I really don't know how many times we have to go through this. :FacePalm:

Yeah, that seems to be the most obvious "no", DPC isn't going that direction...

Doesn't mean that he couldn't be the cousin of Rusty and take over as president of the DIK house since Rusty may be gone now...
That's far more likely and more interesting. Just imagine Rusty being all, "hey, I've got a cousin!", and becoming really pally with the MC. It would piss Tommy off so much and really further his downward spiral.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes