Mar 18, 2019
I asked Josy and Maya for something more, thry said they weren't ready, is that because i didn't score enough points? Or is it part of their path?
If you were to download the gallery mod, you’ll be able to easily change to Chick or DIK and change M&J relationship level. I’m not saying do it but it’s easier than going back and forth trying to get full Chick or full DIK

Reactions: Rule97

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You know, I think we're missing the real story here.

We all know people will never stop proposing "it isn't technically incest since the MC hasn't had sex with Jill yet" theories. Clearly, the only way to end the madness once and for all is for the MC to have sex with Jill.

Thus we, the audience, are ourselves motivated for this outcome just as the young, horny MC is. It drives home the same uncontrollable eagerness and anxiety our avatar is feeling as he pursues his dream girl. When you think about it, it's a stroke of meta-brilliance.

That, or the internet is a cesspool of crazy fetishes that will never die. But that would just be too depressing if it were true. :whistle:

In all seriousness, how would this be any different than Rusty becoming pals with the MC because he likes and respects him? That's already well on the way to happening without and Burgmeister blood, so it seems like much ado about nothing.
I wonder if Jill's situation is wanted by DPC or not.

I think he is aware of the reactions of the players, so maybe he plays with it, like with Bella's secret room, which becomes a source of infinite theory, when realistically it should have a rather trivial motivation

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
OI mates I know this isn't the Acting Lessons thread but I had to make a tribute to Melissa. I played this game a while back and still to this day my heart is still broken. I loved all the characters but Melissa was the one i had a strong connection to. I put it on here cause there is more traffic here and I was curious about feed back.
Here's the link hope you lads like it cheers!!!

Mar 18, 2019
Probably gonna get banned of this thread, but imo Camilla, Sarah, and Melanie/Mel are the hottest HOTs (beside Sage because she’s like a main character)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
OI mates I know this isn't the Acting Lessons thread but I had to make a tribute to Melissa. I played this game a while back and still to this day my heart is still broken. I loved all the characters but Melissa was the one i had a strong connection to. I put it on here cause there is more traffic here and I was curious about feed back.
Here's the link hope you lads like it cheers!!!
I miss her. I wish she would have a cameo here.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Probably gonna get banned of this thread, but imo Camilla, Sarah, and Melanie/Mel are the hottest HOTs (beside Sage because she’s like a main character)
not a great fan of Melanie. I don't see her because Sarah is always there.
I like Ryona too, i like the talkings with MC, she's a nice person if i don't think about her as a junkie prostitute...
Camilla is of course one of the favorite too. I'd like seeing more of Mona too.
I let Ashley to Derek, he deserves a good girl after the granny teacher and that feminist Wendy (or Minnie?).

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, Episode 5 was too Maya and Josey focused for me... The overall story didn't feel like it progressed.
Not sure exactly what part of it was too focused on them. In a friends path they had like 2 or 3 scenes, in my eyes they barely had any screen time at all.

But yeah, I feel like the ending of ep5 should had been the end of season 1, and not episode 4.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Episode five of the game is episode 1 of season 2, I think. Damn it. Now I am confused myself.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Episode five of the game is episode 1 of season 2, I think. Damn it. Now I am confused myself.
chapter 5 is intermediate between the two seasons, it is the epilogue to the first season and the prologue to the second

we are shown the scavenger hunt list, Quinn's search for money, HOTs mutiny ready to erupt, MC's affirmation as a benchmark for DIKs, Maya and Josy's freepass (TRAP !!!! ) ...

Mar 18, 2019
This shit is too confusing, but I think I got it

I would like to see more of Zoey (MC first) either she would return to start college or maybe she came to see MC and broke up with her boyfriend. But I don’t think she would because MC said she became a pro surfer or model something

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes