Mar 18, 2019
First of all, no, but secondly, DPC has explicitly stated that there will be no incest as they don't like it, so the MC will not be related to Jill.

I really don't know how many times we have to go through this. :FacePalm:
I wasn’t trying to say I want the story to go into a incest route, I was simply asking is there any text evidence in badik to support his theory. All I’m trying to say

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry but why is Rusty leaving? Is he a senior or he’s just leaving because?
He could be removed as DIK presidant after the meeting with the counselors, we'll have to wait and see how that goes, so that's how he could be "gone" right now. But I do believe he's in his final year which means he'd be graduating, so if he doesn't get removed, the MC could become DIK president after that.

I wasn’t trying to say I want the story to go into a incest route, I was simply asking is there any text evidence in badik to support his theory. All I’m trying to say
I know you weren't, my frustration is directed at those who continue to keep bringing up this long dead horse. The "evidence" that he won't be a Royce is in DPC's own words, hence there is nothing in the game that indicates this at all.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I feel the Royce theory is because of the MC's mother side being wealthy and likely extremely wealthy with B&R playing a major role thus far with no other major wealthy families in play. I feel since he is the MC and his heritage likely will play a role very soon, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually a descendant of the founders of that other college that has been brought up several times that Bella went to if not in the same family as Rusty.

Reactions: Arigon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He could be removed as DIK presidant after the meeting with the counselors, we'll have to wait and see how that goes, so that's how he could be "gone" right now. But I do believe he's in his final year which means he'd be graduating, so if he doesn't get removed, the MC could become DIK president after that.

I know you weren't, my frustration is directed at those who continue to keep bringing up this long dead horse. The "evidence" that he won't be a Royce is in DPC's own words, hence there is nothing in the game that indicates this at all.
Hmmm... So someone is trying to remove the heads of the frats. But to what end? Will Sage be next? Tybalt? Magnar? Seems an odd coincidence for two presidents to be removed so quickly (if that is what happens)...

Looking forward to seeing what happens in Episode 6.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
When downloading, is it the full game?
Red a few comments and seems like they've locked it behind patreon, is this true - if so what level for the full game?
So, a lot to unpack there, most of which I'm thinking myself, and some of which I disagree with, but the one thing that I feel is most certainly not going to happen is:

You know why, and we all know why.
Yeah I know Bacchus, I understand that this has been stated, and apparently "proven" to be false. Thing is, it could all be just a ruse. Would it be shocking? Yes. Would it turn people off? Some for sure, but no more than the brutality of AL. I think if done correctly it would make for a good story arc.

That said, Jill has "something" in her background that is dark.. maybe not AL dark, but certainly not happy. Why such empathy over bullying? I just can't shake the feeling that it will be something at least as surprising as her being related. But I know that this is a dead horse. I just am trying to connect some dots on why the MC will choose anyone else other than Jill, as she is definitely being offered as the path of least resistance.

Bella for me is my first choice. By a wide margin. I do think Jill will be part of that package and something will break up the M&J thruple. If I have to choose from all these great girls it is Bella... but if it can be more, well then it is good to be the king... No Harem label makes me think that like acting lessons, we will have some hard choices to make.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I know Bacchus, I understand that this has been stated, and apparently "proven" to be false. Thing is, it could all be just a ruse. Would it be shocking? Yes. Would it turn people off? Some for sure, but no more than the brutality of AL. I think if done correctly it would make for a good story arc.
When the dev says it's not going to happen, then I think that pretty much proves it. It's not going to be a cheap "ruse", especially when there's another named rich family he could be related that can still cause drama but doesn't fuck up a relationship with a LI.

That said, Jill has "something" in her background that is dark.. maybe not AL dark, but certainly not happy. Why such empathy over bullying? I just can't shake the feeling that it will be something at least as surprising as her being related. But I know that this is a dead horse. I just am trying to connect some dots on why the MC will choose anyone else other than Jill, as she is definitely being offered as the path of least resistance.
I've often thought that perhaps her sister may have committed suicide as a result of bullying and that's why Jill is an anti-bullying advocate.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
First of all, no, but secondly, DPC has explicitly stated that there will be no incest as they don't like it, so the MC will not be related to Jill.

I really don't know how many times we have to go through this. :FacePalm:
You know, I think we're missing the real story here.

We all know people will never stop proposing "it isn't technically incest since the MC hasn't had sex with Jill yet" theories. Clearly, the only way to end the madness once and for all is for the MC to have sex with Jill.

Thus we, the audience, are ourselves motivated for this outcome just as the young, horny MC is. It drives home the same uncontrollable eagerness and anxiety our avatar is feeling as he pursues his dream girl. When you think about it, it's a stroke of meta-brilliance.

That, or the internet is a cesspool of crazy fetishes that will never die. But that would just be too depressing if it were true. :whistle:

That's far more likely and more interesting. Just imagine Rusty being all, "hey, I've got a cousin!", and becoming really pally with the MC. It would piss Tommy off so much and really further his downward spiral.
In all seriousness, how would this be any different than Rusty becoming pals with the MC because he likes and respects him? That's already well on the way to happening without and Burgmeister blood, so it seems like much ado about nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: --5555

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You know, I think we're missing the real story here.

We all know people will never stop proposing "it isn't technically incest since the MC hasn't had sex with Jill yet" theories. Clearly, the only way to end the madness once and for all is for the MC to have sex with Jill.

Thus we, the audience, are ourselves motivated for this outcome just as the young, horny MC is. It drives home the same uncontrollable eagerness and anxiety our avatar is feeling as he pursues his dream girl. When you think about it, it's a stroke of meta-brilliance.

That, or the internet is a cesspool of crazy fetishes that will never die. But that would just be too depressing if it were true. :whistle:

In all seriousness, how would this be any different than Rusty becoming pals with the MC because he likes and respects him? That's already well on the way to happening without and Burgmeister blood, so it seems like much ado about nothing.
Well, it doesn't necessarily except for solving the mystery of what the letter says... Which is most of the reason I suggested it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, Episode 5 was too Maya and Josey focused for me... The overall story didn't feel like it progressed.
That's because the story didn't progress. It was specifically structured to avoid advancing any of the actual plotlines. It even went out of its way to keep the romances in limbo. The episode is just a bunch of nice-but-light-weight character snippets that stitch together a slew of gratuitous sex scenes.

I'm not sure what that has to do with Maya or Josy, though. They have a relatively small roll in the events (especially if you aren't on their path), and the excuse to not advance their romance is the weakest of them all.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Rusty and Tommy are both third years so no, they're not graduating this year, unless they've been particularly dedicated to their studies which seems unlikely given their characterisation thus far.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've often thought that perhaps her sister may have committed suicide as a result of bullying and that's why Jill is an anti-bullying advocate.
Exactly. It has to be something incredibly emotional to make anti-bullying so deadly serious to Jill. Your theory about her sister makes the most sense to me. It can't just be, oh I saw the fat kid getting picked on in 6th grade and now I'm a crusader in the fight against bullying. Also, since Jill is rich and beautiful, I doubt she experienced much if any direct bullying herself, so that's crossed off the list of reasons too.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I asked Josy and Maya for something more, thry said they weren't ready, is that because i didn't score enough points? Or is it part of their path?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes