Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
DPC put out an FAQ email:

My inbox gets swamped easily these days and I have no way of answering all messages.
Most questions that you send me are of a nature that can be answered with a FAQ post and I will try to answer and refer to this FAQ in the future.

Furthermore, I ask that you don't message me unless it's something urgent. While I appreciate your message, it clogs up my inbox and I have a hard time finding the urgent messages regarding payment and things that aren't working properly.
I'm more likely to answer your question in public if you comment on my recent posts. That way, more people will see the answer, and if I'm not answering many who knows the answer will.
That said, here are some frequently asked questions and answers to them. I will add to this post when there are new questions.

Q: Can I use the Steam version with the Patreon patch?
A: No. They are two separate versions. You will need the base Patreon game to use the patch.

Q: When is Season 2 coming to Steam and will it update my current game?
A: Season 2 comes to Steam when it's fully developed on Patreon. It's not a product until it reached that state. When it's ready, it will be released as DLC to Season 1 and it will have a similar price as Season 1.

Q: Where do I download your games on Patreon?
A: Check the welcome message for all links. Alternatively, sort my posts using the tag "Release". The pinned post is always the latest update of Being a DIK.

Q: How often do you release updates?
A: When they are ready. I have no schedule. I work as hard and as fast as possible every day.

Q: Can I work for you/help you out with anything?
A: No, thank you. I'm not looking to hire staff and I want to do everything by myself.

Q: Can I beta test for you?
A: No, thank you. I have a full team of trusted testers and am currently not looking for more.

Q: Can I translate the game for you into my language?
A: No, thank you. I'm not looking to hire or collaborate with translators. I tried that in the past and it wasted too much time without anything to show for.

Q: I didn't get a role when joining your discord server. How do I get one?
A: First, make sure that your discord account is . If you are using another discord account, disconnect and reconnect using that page. Early month, every month, the Discord bot has a lot of work to do. It can take up to 2-3 days for your role to register. Have patience during this time and try to reconnect if it didn't help.

Q: Are you going to make a sequel to Acting Lessons or work on more content for it?
A: It's not in any current plans or near-future ones. I'm not shutting the door to it, but I have other things on my plate I want to do before I even consider such a project.

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes