FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
there's no way a librarian like that would go unnoticed
I used to wonder about that too. A college full of horny students and nobody ever brings up the drop dead gorgeous librarian with that god tier ass and overall body proportions? I guess she just scares them all away. Not that I'm complaining, it means MC has no competition aside from her husband whose status is currently a complete mystery.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I used to wonder about that too. A college full of horny students and nobody ever brings up the drop dead gorgeous librarian with that god tier ass and overall body proportions? I guess she just scares them all away. Not that I'm complaining, it means MC has no competition aside from her husband whose status is currently a complete mystery.
Yeah, I assume she just 'convinces' people to drop the matter normally. Sort of like how she (apparently) shot down Stephen's proposal, or how she handles a DIK MC hitting on her in Episode 1:
bella_kicked_out.jpg

It's just that the MC's main character charm is just a little too much for her to resist in the long run. ;)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hah ya, I think that was a bit of a writer's error - a librarian (or really any faculty member on display) that looked like that on a college campus...you'd have nerds in there creaming their pants every day at the slightest feel (real or imagined) of a wisp of air brushing against them that they thought Bella may have touched when walking by...DPC should have written in at least some overheard conversations or something when the MC was in classes with students etc. who mentioned "the librarian", lol.

Mar 18, 2019
Tybalt is going to need MC help later in the future, either he goes broke or the something happens to Tybalt, and he’s gonna be asking MC for help after trying to ruin MC and Jill relationship. And you’ll be able to chose to help him or not. Mark my words

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Tybalt is going to need MC help later in the future, either he goes broke or the something happens to Tybalt, and he’s gonna be asking MC for help after trying to ruin MC and Jill relationship. And you’ll be able to chose to help him or not. Mark my words
Hey, you dropped this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How i wish, you wont have to choose between josy and maya when its all over
it's a million dollar question ...

it is not known, it is not known if there is a path for Maya and Josy individually (probably yes), it is not known if this path can be accessed even after we have been accepted in the triangular relationship (unlikely).

my idea is that Maya and Josy, whether we're in a relationship with both of us or just friends, will break up at some point (not always, but it can happen), and that this will be a highly dramatic point in the story

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
it's a million dollar question ...

it is not known, it is not known if there is a path for Maya and Josy individually (probably yes), it is not known if this path can be accessed even after we have been accepted in the triangular relationship (unlikely).

my idea is that Maya and Josy, whether we're in a relationship with both of us or just friends, will break up at some point (not always, but it can happen), and that this will be a highly dramatic point in the story
It kind of felt like, to me at least, there will be some drama in their relationship. That something might not work. For Maya being with a guy is a new thing and it's not starting on all that great of a note. And Josy seems to be torn between the two but leaning more to being with Maya. And at the same time she got hurt by Maya, now they are sort of back together but there is also a guy in between them. A guy important enough that Maya seems to have fallen for him. So now Josy is confused and is unsure of everything. I kind of feel like that she might realize that she is not happy with sharing someone she loves with someone else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It kind of felt like, to me at least, there will be some drama in their relationship. That something might not work. For Maya being with a guy is a new thing and it's not starting on all that great of a note. And Josy seems to be torn between the two but leaning more to being with Maya. And at the same time she got hurt by Maya, now they are sort of back together but there is also a guy in between them. A guy important enough that Maya seems to have fallen for him. So now Josy is confused and is unsure of everything. I kind of feel like that she might realize that she is not happy with sharing someone she loves with someone else.
there are essentially two reasons that make me think it might be like this.

the first is "of an economic nature": DPC must in any case write the break between the two in the "friends only" route, if the couple does not break there could not be only Mc's route with one of the two, and it will most likely be a dramatic moment (in reality there are also couples who break up in a serene way, but it would be a missed opportunity). once the scene has been made it is cheaper to use it for the other path as well, the reasons would be valid anyway.

the other reason is plot: between the problem of free tuition, the looming danger of Maya's father, without a large participation of MC the couple I don't see how it can last, if they went on peacefully it would be really uninteresting, at that point they would just disappear from the main plot

I also believe that a happy ending for Maya and Josy could be there, but essentially as a negative ending for MC in case he gets into trouble with the two girls.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I can't disagree with that.

But in DPC's defense, he's a one man show. Any time he spends ironing out a translation is time he doesn't spend making the actual game. If he were willing to accept a machine-translation level of quality, or if there was already a well-established pipeline to translate this sort of game, the time involved might be small enough to justify it. But I can't blame him for not wanting to develop that pipeline from scratch when he's already waist deep in a massive project.
Yeah, that's why I said I can understand him. It's just that I feel he still could do it and that would be awesome for all of us. My only 'blame' is that he uses the time excuse when actually it's only a money issue (that's what money is for, to buy yourself the time you don't have). But if he just doesn't want to do it, that's fine. Still a pity, though.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that's why I said I can understand him. It's just that I feel he still could do it and that would be awesome for all of us. My only 'blame' is that he uses the time excuse when actually it's only a money issue (that's what money is for, to buy yourself the time you don't have). But if he just doesn't want to do it, that's fine. Still a pity, though.
I'd agree that it's a shame that translations are generally an after thought in English AVNs, but I feel you've misconstrued the wasted time bit:
Q: Can I translate the game for you into my language?
A: No, thank you. I'm not looking to hire or collaborate with translators. I tried that in the past and it wasted too much time without anything to show for.
He tried getting translations done, but they failed to deliver. I take this to mean working with flaky translators was the waste of time, not translations per se.

DPC is a control freak at the best of times, so not surprising he's not pursuing translations after a bad experience.

Though you make an excellent point that hiring professional translators would solve that, no idea what that would cost though. Then you're more in the realm of your money point - is there sufficient demand to make professional translations profitable and worth the time and effort to manage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes