felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From what I understood there were 3 paths in Maya/Josy/MC route
1) MC asks to stay as friends
2) MC asks to be more than friends and it is accepted by Maya & Josy (Neutral/Chick affinity)
3) MC asks to be more than friends but it's not accepted by Maya & Josy due to DIK affinity.

In the route 1 where they decided to stay friends, during the Perps mansion after Josy and her dad's scene outside the mansion when MC goes after Josy,she says that she wanted something more but couldn't say it due to the fear of losing Maya and MC both.
Also,if MC goes after Maya in this scene she asks him something along the lines of " why are you talking to me like this even though we agreed to be only friends"

Does this scene also playout in route 3 where due to the DIK affinity Maya/Josy couldn't accept him? Or is there a different scene?
actually there would be a fourth but I don't think it differs from the first.
Mc asks to remain friends even if he can ask to be more than friends with success.

I don't think this choice gives great differences from the first one.

the only doubt that I continue to have is, from the point of view of one looking for the route only for one of the two girls, which is the best path between being neutral / chick and not wanting to be more than friends (better affinity but choice that in theory distances ) and being dik and being rejected (worst affinity but in terms of dialogue would seem the best, as both girls individually show some hesitation, more Josy than Maya)

Reactions: Esp``

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In all my pessimism, I think the letter's content is going to be a cliffhanger for episode 7.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Been thinking that myself and as much as I really do want know what it's about (and if it confirms a certain theory ;)), it would honestly be a brilliant way to end things to see him go home, greet his Dad, have a little chat with him about how things are going at college, then his Dad hands him the letter which the MC starts to read and we see his face make a shocked expression as he says, "What the fuck?!", then it fades to black. :devilish: Thus leaving us for a another 4-5 months to wonder what it said. :unsure:

Reactions: Rykuto and 6pak2go

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Been thinking that myself and as much as I really do want know what it's about (and if it confirms a certain theory ;)), it would honestly be a brilliant way to end things to see him go home, greet his Dad, have a little chat with him about how things are going at college, then his Dad hands him the letter which the MC starts to read and we see his face make a shocked expression as he says, "What the fuck?!", then it fades to black. :devilish: Thus leaving us for a another 4-5 months to wonder what it said. :unsure:
apart from the third chapter (in which however we knew what was happening, we did not know the consequences) I do not remember that the other chapters ended with particular twists.

also in this case I would expect to know what the great news is written in the letter (she is alive / she is dead, she is Burgmeister / Royce, Mc is rich / very rich etc ..)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
apart from the third chapter (in which however we knew what was happening, we did not know the consequences) I do not remember that the other chapters ended with particular twists.

also in this case I would expect to know what the great news is written in the letter (she is alive / she is dead, she is Burgmeister / Royce, Mc is rich / very rich etc ..)
With the exception of 4 & 5, I'd say that the other episodes had something of a teasing, question-inducing cliffhanger ending; in Ep 1 he gets tased by an unknown assailant for reasons unknown (at that time), in Ep 2 Chad receives a mysterious envelope and angrily refers to the MC for reasons unknown, and Ep 3 of course had the bombshell revelation.

From what we've seen and been told it would seem that this upcoming episode is huge and will cover a lot of ground with his time at college. To also throw in the revelation of the contents of the letter, especially if there were to be a full and detailed discussion/explanation of it with Neil, could possibly be too much. I personally like the idea of it being the cliffhanger without finding out because it keeps the suspense going and keeps you engaged, but it's also because I like the idea of Ep 7 opening with a flashback that gives a backstory of what the letter reveals and then when we cut back to the present, we find that Neil has been telling this backstory to the MC. I honestly think that would be a great way to do this.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

I really hope she's Burgmeister, this revelation shows the MC can employ the same authority as Rusty, who could be like a cousin. I just don't want the revelation that she's a Royce and had a younger sister, it means the Jill is our aunt theory is correct and DPC wouldn't make incest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With the exception of 4 & 5, I'd say that the other episodes had something of a teasing, question-inducing cliffhanger ending; in Ep 1 he gets tased by an unknown assailant for reasons unknown (at that time), in Ep 2 Chad receives a mysterious envelope and angrily refers to the MC for reasons unknown, and Ep 3 of course had the bombshell revelation.

From what we've seen and been told it would seem that this upcoming episode is huge and will cover a lot of ground with his time at college. To also throw in the revelation of the contents of the letter, especially if there were to be a full and detailed discussion/explanation of it with Neil, could possibly be too much. I personally like the idea of it being the cliffhanger without finding out because it keeps the suspense going and keeps you engaged, but it's also because I like the idea of Ep 7 opening with a flashback that gives a backstory of what the letter reveals and then when we cut back to the present, we find that Neil has been telling this backstory to the MC. I honestly think that would be a great way to do this.
leaving us hanging for 5 months without knowing anything would be very cruel.
it would be as if the fourth chapter it was closed before Maya and Josy's answer about being more than friends or not ...

I must say that honestly I'm not anxious about the letter, the only thing that would catch my attention would be if it made Neil look bad, I hope not, but it would certainly be interesting.

I begin to doubt even a direct involvement of his mother's family, I don't know if there is time for a change of location and a chapter partly dedicated to MC talking to his grandfather / grandmother. in this sense if it were discovered that MC is a Burg it would at least involve less waste of time, but I would continue to consider it a minor twist.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really hope she's Burgmeister, this revelation shows the MC can employ the same authority as Rusty, who could be like a cousin. I just don't want the revelation that she's a Royce and had a younger sister, it means the Jill is our aunt theory is correct and DPC wouldn't make incest.
for that it is enough that Mc becomes rich, which I would not like 100% the same.

if it turns out that MC is a Burg it will be mainly a matter of "cohesion", cohesion of the BADIK universe which will thus be even more compact

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
In all my pessimism, I think the letter's content is going to be a cliffhanger for episode 7.

I really hope I'm wrong.
Wouldn't surprise me if that happens. Just about everybody thought we'd get the hell week results at the end of Ep4 but it ended up as that episode's cliffhanger and we didn't get the results until the start of Ep5.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
From what I understood there were 3 paths in Maya/Josy/MC route
1) MC asks to stay as friends
2) MC asks to be more than friends and it is accepted by Maya & Josy (Neutral/Chick affinity)
3) MC asks to be more than friends but it's not accepted by Maya & Josy due to DIK affinity.

In the route 1 where they decided to stay friends, during the Perps mansion after Josy and her dad's scene outside the mansion when MC goes after Josy,she says that she wanted something more but couldn't say it due to the fear of losing Maya and MC both.
Also,if MC goes after Maya in this scene she asks him something along the lines of " why are you talking to me like this even though we agreed to be only friends"

Does this scene also playout in route 3 where due to the DIK affinity Maya/Josy couldn't accept him? Or is there a different scene?
In the first one, girls call out MC for choosing to stay as friends when he stills lingers and cares for the girls, while in third route, MC calls them out when they show doubt and still unsure about MC, he asks why did they reject him if they were still attached to him. Few lines repeat but they are different routes.
the only doubt that I continue to have is, from the point of view of one looking for the route only for one of the two girls, which is the best path between being neutral / chick and not wanting to be more than friends (better affinity but choice that in theory distances ) and being dik and being rejected (worst affinity but in terms of dialogue would seem the best, as both girls individually show some hesitation, more Josy than Maya)
Yeah I agree. I did another playthrough to prepare for the update and checked out all 3 alternatives for Josy&Maya. The scenes which play out after Josy's dad feel pretty different.

The first and weakest imo is MC choosing to stay as friends. The scenes for each girl feels weird and girls flat out call MC as to why is he still showing affection when he chose to stay as friends. It's still decent but compared to the other 2 routes it feels the weakest. I remember not even helping Josy with her dad because of the revelation and giving up on M&J last year. Kind of a bandaid route if you want.

The second route in which they are in a three-way relationship, it is nice and I even would like to have both Josy's and Maya's versions and being forced to choose hurts. Maya's compliment of calling MC a "girl" and Josy's "taking it slow" conversation was very touching and especially Josy's lewd scene after is truly spectacular. I guess this is the best one for J&M fans but I just don't like polygamy or harem like relationships. I also still hate the EP3 bombshell ending and how DPC wrote EP4.

Third and the best route personally feels to me as when MC is rejected by the girls because of the DIK affinity. Already sad and feeling betrayed MC gets rejected by the two girls he cared for separately and it turns out they chose each other on top of that. The scenes after Josy's dad raises the most emotion for me. MC's anger and later on each girl's confession of having doubts and still having feelings for MC were very touching scenes. It gives me to most fulfillment and shows DPC's retconning to fix the weird library scene of EP4. My only and biggest problem with this route it requires DIK affinity and I don't like to play that way so I end up with the first route.. Which is a shame.

Screenshot (143).png
If only you said this in the library scene.. I hope DPC gives an option for seperate routes for each girl in EP6.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah I agree. I did another playthrough to prepare for the update and checked out all 3 alternatives for Josy&Maya. The scenes which play out after Josy's dad feel pretty different.

The first and weakest imo is MC choosing to stay as friends. The scenes for each girl feels weird and girls flat out call MC as to why is he still showing affection when he chose to stay as friends. It's still decent but compared to the other 2 routes it feels the weakest. I remember not even helping Josy with her dad because of the revelation and giving up on M&J last year. Kind of a bandaid route if you want.

The second route in which they are in a three-way relationship, it is nice and I even would like to have both Josy's and Maya's versions and being forced to choose hurts. Maya's compliment of calling MC a "girl" and Josy's "taking it slow" conversation was very touching and especially Josy's lewd scene after is truly spectacular. I guess this is the best one for J&M fans but I just don't like polygamy or harem like relationships. I also still hate the EP3 bombshell ending and how DPC wrote EP4.

Third and the best route personally feels to me as when MC is rejected by the girls because of the DIK affinity. Already sad and feeling betrayed MC gets rejected by the two girls he cared for separately and it turns out they chose each other on top of that. The scenes after Josy's dad raises the most emotion for me. MC's anger and later on each girl's confession of having doubts and still having feelings for MC were very touching scenes. It gives me to most fulfillment and shows DPC's retconning to fix the weird library scene of EP4. My only and biggest problem with this route it requires DIK affinity and I don't like to play that way so I end up with the first route.. Which is a shame.

View attachment 875957
If only you said this in the library scene.. I hope DPC gives an option for seperate routes for each girl in EP6.
I liked the twist in the third chapter, while I don't find the scene at the end of the fourth successful, which works really well only if Mc's proposal is accepted, otherwise it seems quite fake.

let's stay in case the proposal is rejected: that Josy asks him for help in dealing with his father is rude, she knows that MC feels something, and for the same reason the scene you showed is a stab in the back (it is absolutely the scene that I angrier)

while in the case of no proposal the whole subsequent part remains a bit fake, but it becomes acceptable believing that MC really cares about the friendship of two girls who have recently met (if he tried to have sex with them it seems very unrealistic ...)

if instead the proposal is accepted everything becomes more linear, the only flaw, as you say, having to choose between who to follow, where from a "roleplay" point of view the possible choice is to follow Maya, giving up an excellent scene with Josy.

Mar 18, 2019
I hope MC mom is a Burgmeister too, but it’ll just complicate the story even more when DPC hasn’t event finished most of the story arc. I feel like if MC was a Burgmeister, DPC would’ve announced it by now in the game

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I really love that game from our DR. but for me as an german, with that damn english test with that few words make a word from it. It was only how can I say it pure shit for my self with that cheat and searching with a machine make words from these letters, I only get 54% and failed!
I dont get angry like I was asking at the beginning by the game but that is for me only damn pissed off, because its impossible for me to pass the test. For what is that damn cheating when you to 100% fails the test only thats anger me really!!!

No offence for the game only that damn test, argh...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes