Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
With the delay of Cyberpunk 'till December, we can now look forward to BAK without worry!
View attachment 876292
So much so that DPC has reassured us!
i mean are we even surprised rn
everybody knew Cyberpunk's hype was nowhere near BaDIK's :KEK:
DPC is a force to reckon with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So I havent played the M&J path myself because I m simply not into those things, but I have a question for y'all .. if we chose ("something more") and they actually accept , does that mean that they are in a relationship ? I mean the mc can fool around with anyone or heis actually in a relationship and anythong like that is cosidered as cheating ?
No, in chapter 5, it was agreed that they'll keep it casual and see how things play out.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So I havent played the M&J path myself because I m simply not into those things, but I have a question for y'all .. if we chose ("something more") and they actually accept , does that mean that they are in a relationship ? I mean the mc can fool around with anyone or heis actually in a relationship and anythong like that is cosidered as cheating ?
If they accept you don't get Jade because you go off with them instead, and in the next chapter you refuse Cathy.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I really love that game from our DR. but for me as an german, with that damn english test with that few words make a word from it. It was only how can I say it pure shit for my self with that cheat and searching with a machine make words from these letters, I only get 54% and failed!
You could use the walkthrough. It's very handy for getting 100% on every test.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
May 26, 2020
Folks complaining about a lack of money, are you not playing brawler/match game and taking notes for the nerds? Cause by chapter 4 I'm running out of ways to spend all my money.
Honestly... the first time I played through this I didn't pay attention to the brawler/puzzle thing to make money, and I always wondered how I could make more money to buy everything! Good thing the second time I realized about those games haha! The puzzle thing is one of my favorite things.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, I'm pretty sure on my first run I completely forgot about the minigames, and even being able to call people during certain times. Having money for events wasn't an issue after I took advantage of those different features.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in my opinion it is really too early to choose our LI.
Bella is aesthetically my favorite but in the closed room there could be anything, the husband could have happened anything.

For now Maya has been so mistreated by DPC that if she becomes president of the HOTs and the year after president of the nation I would find that balanced.

Josy seemed only childish to me now because of MrFriendly she begins to dislike me, I plan to change my mind at least 3 more times

Sage has a lot of sex, but then what? quite inscrutable, her history with Chad is a venuezelana soap opera stuff.

Jill I don't know if 3 seasons will be enough to convince her to go hand in hand.

how can you choose right now for which of them is worth ignoring the others?

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sadly, I think the Sage route is a dead end. She's a senior and when she graduates in the spring, off she goes. Unless she gets a job on campus, I don't see her showing up that often. No graduating woman is going to want to go back to their high school or college on a regular basis to hang out with a bunch of younger, sophomoric, drunken male students. Guys may do that to get some younger tail, but the ladies...not so much in my experience. They're eager to start their adult lives.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sadly, I think the Sage route is a dead end. She's a senior and when she graduates in the spring, off she goes. Unless she gets a job on campus, I don't see her showing up that often. No graduating woman is going to want to go back to their high school or college on a regular basis to hang out with a bunch of younger, sophomoric, drunken male students. Guys may do that to get some younger tail, but the ladies...not so much in my experience. They're eager to start their adult lives.
You assume we're going to follow the MC's entire college career when, realistically, this story, based on the planned number of chapters and the amount of time which has passed in the first 5, will likely conclude sometime around Christmas break.

Maybe they'll last, maybe they won't but that's the job of the fan-fic writers.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I want to ask you a quite philosophical question: what do you mean by happy ending in a game like BADIK?

whether the game spans a quarter or the whole year, in the end the question changes little, what do you need to consider it a happy ending?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You assume we're going to follow the MC's entire college career when, realistically, this story, based on the planned number of chapters and the amount of time which has passed in the first 5, will likely conclude sometime around Christmas break.

Maybe they'll last, maybe they won't but that's the job of the fan-fic writers.
Really? Well that sucks. I thought it would almost certainly go into the spring semester and summer (maybe abroad!!! :)), especially since Bella stated she will be teaching that spring research course that MC has to take. I thought that would be a really fun storyline. Not to mention spring break. Come on DPC, we need a spring break episode!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really? Well that sucks. I thought it would almost certainly go into the spring semester and summer (maybe abroad!!! :)), especially since Bella stated she will be teaching that spring research course that MC has to take. I thought that would be a really fun storyline. Not to mention spring break. Come on DPC, we need a spring break episode!
Well, obviously I can't rule any of that out, time jumps are possible, as is the fact that subsequents weeks should be less eventful than Hell Week so more days could be covered in future updates. I simply look at the fact that 2 weeks have passed in 5 chapters and extrapolate to 12 (based DPC is talking about 3 seasons and the first season being 4 chapters)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I’ve said that before and was told that there was no way the Dev would do that. Thing is that, if this game covers only one college year, the dev can just have an epilogue explaining how they drifted apart when she moved or whatever. I don’t think we’re going to see all four years in this game. I could be wrong, of course.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, obviously I can't rule any of that out, time jumps are possible, as is the fact that subsequents weeks should be less eventful than Hell Week so more days could be covered in future updates. I simply look at the fact that 2 weeks have passed in 5 chapters and extrapolate to 12 (based DPC is talking about 3 seasons and the first season being 4 chapters)
I could see there being a possible time jump in Ep 6 because the MC's answer to his Dad when they were texting ("You're already planning that?") made it sound like his birthday wasn't for a while yet, so for it to be at the end of this upcoming in-game week would undermine the implication that it was still some time away. Unless, when we get to the end of this week, his life has settled into something of a repetitive rhythm and we skip ahead a couple of weeks.

This would also have the added benefit of skipping over the repairs to the DIK mansion and finally giving the MC his own room for the remaining episodes rather than have him continue to bounce around different places.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes