Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Me too. I would be pretty bummed to not get at least a full school year. Winter break and spring break are ripe with possibilities. Unrelated thought: Derek's eyes change from blue to brown? I think he looks more like Maya's brother when he had blue eyes, but more like a stoner after the change.
Due to some girls being school years ahead of MC you can be 99.9% sure the entire game will take place within MC's first year, not including some epilogue/time-skip.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's actually not that hard; you just have to stay at Bella's. That it.
Not staying at Sage's is hard :ROFLMAO: .
And it's the attentiveness and compassion that she finds "womanish" because it would seem as though she hasn't known many guys with these qualities.
Which is sad, makes me wonder the kind of men she's ever met.
Ugh, alright how do you do the Tennis minigame? I've been clicking on the right tennis ball and when they are high in the power bar. This gets me through game one easy, but no matter what I do the other two games Jill wins. I looked up "tennis" on the search but I'm not getting much. I tried someone's suggestion to aim more towards the middle but honestly it felt like I was doing better when I tried for the full power smashes. Any advice?
I don't think the second set is possible to win. Go for the 2-1.
If every pair of shoes requires a body attached to it all the time, I'd have a hundred wives.
Ever heard of the story of Bluebeard?
Folks complaining about a lack of money, are you not playing brawler/match game and taking notes for the nerds? Cause by chapter 4 I'm running out of ways to spend all my money.
And considering you can't call Derek or Magnar in most free roams anymore it's becoming quite hard to get their stuff and not waste any money.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
I can beat the tennis minigame on-serve if I try hard, but I'm lucky to win a 'point' when Jill serves. I always assumed that was deliberate, but I never played around with it much. Just reload until I won, then save before anything crashes!
tbh its not that hard, but i had my troubles the first time ive played it :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's it, I've seen one too many "Sage is a senior so her route is a dead end" post.:FacePalm:

View attachment 877120 View attachment 877121

No she isn't. She's in her third year, she confirms this not once but twice within the same conversation on her route. Read the lines, people, DPC wrote them for a reason.:D
Academic year begins in September of one year and ends around June of the following year so what Sage say is entirely consistent with her being a senior.

Sep 22, 2017
Academic year begins in September of one year and ends around June of the following year so what Sage say is entirely consistent with her being a senior.
Are you seriously suggesting that students in a college setting would normally use the phrase "next year" meaning the next calendar year instead of the clearly obvious meaning of next school year? Really?:D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
She also said something like "I will not have time for running the HOTs next year, so I'll step down after this year" if I remember right. It's amazing you think "next year" could be indeed the same term, lol

Reactions: Esp``

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's it, I've seen one too many "Sage is a senior so her route is a dead end" posts.:FacePalm:

View attachment 877120 View attachment 877121

No she isn't. She's in her third year, she confirms this not once but twice within the same conversation on her route. Read the lines, people, DPC wrote them for a reason.:D
Heather literally says that Sage is a senior while talking to Riona.

"I think the stress of being a senior is starting to affect her leadership" or something along the lines like that.

Reactions: ExDeath730
Sep 22, 2017
Heather literally says that Sage is a senior while talking to Riona.

"I think the stress of being a senior is starting to affect her leadership" or something along the lines like that.
For the life of me I can't find their convo, can you give me some pointers? Like, at least narrow it down to an episode so I don't have to skip through that much content.:D

Sep 22, 2017
Right before yoga scene
View attachment 877149
Thanks, I was about to give up, couldn't find it.:D Well I'm not going to assume DPC just "forgot" what he wrote one episode earlier, doesn't seem like something he'd do. And as Wizard_Shiryuu has pointed it out, the use of "next year" in a different context could be due to the language barrier. I haven't considered that because my native language has the same words just like in English and during 6 years of university I've never heard someone use that term referring to calendar years when the topic was school related.

I'll just go cry in a corner now.:cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes