hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I really love that game from our DR. but for me as an german, with that damn english test with that few words make a word from it. It was only how can I say it pure shit for my self with that cheat and searching with a machine make words from these letters, I only get 54% and failed!
I dont get angry like I was asking at the beginning by the game but that is for me only damn pissed off, because its impossible for me to pass the test. For what is that damn cheating when you to 100% fails the test only thats anger me really!!!

No offence for the game only that damn test, argh...
Hey, man. As a native English speaker, I'll agree with you. Fuck that mini game. My pride won't let me cheat or look up answers, and my stupidity won't let me pass either. I'm torn

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I know part of the narrative is MC learning to "grow up" and mature, but I really hope this next episode has a scene where Derek/Quinn/Sage tells MC to just own his "pervert" nickname instead of acting like a whiny child every time Quinn or one of the HOTs calls him it.

That's a running gag that gets really tiresome after about two episodes.

juanmiou

Sep 8, 2017
Talking about LIs...

In terms of looks i'd prefer Josy but i hate her personality, she's a manipulative bitch disguised as a sweet girl. Maya is too submissive and the less atractive girl for me. Bella is a bombshell, i love the way she struggles with herself to fight against her feelings for the MC and her scenes are the hottest but i think that something is very very wrong with her, that psycho look freaks me out, and the boots under the door... Sage is hot as hell, i didn't like her personality in the beggining but it's softening and changing a lot, without doubt my girl for the DIK path. And Jill... Perfect Jill :love: she is the one for the CHICK and even neutral paths, loving, caring, great sense of humor and of course beautiful and hot.

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
I follow the walkthrough pdf for all of the tests. Overall I despise minigames.
I wouldn't say I despise minigames, but I sure as hell don't enjoy em. I actually love the boxing minigame. The math one is alright, but English and Gender Studies are annoying. I'm kinda stupid when it comes to the English game and I fail Gender Studies on purpose sometimes. Mouse speed and clicking ones are my superpower. I like those too

Reactions: uberbomb

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Talking about LIs...

In terms of looks i'd prefer Josy but i hate her personality, she's a manipulative bitch disguised as a sweet girl. Maya is too submissive and the less atractive girl for me. Bella is a bombshell, i love the way she struggles with herself to fight against her feelings for the MC and her scenes are the hottest but i think that something is very very wrong with her, that psycho look freaks me out, and the boots under the door... Sage is hot as hell, i didn't like her personality in the beggining but it's softening and changing a lot, without doubt my girl for the DIK path. And Jill... Perfect Jill :love: she is the one for the CHICK and even neutral paths, loving, caring, great sense of humor and of course beautiful and hot.
I hate to agree but I do... Bella is the perfect body but seems to have something broken inside her and I don't see the MC being able to help her with that problem.

Sage started out as a bit of a jerk but has become sweeter as time (and fucking) has gone on.

Jill is too perfect and I don't see her family ever accepting the MC.

I don't like Josy basically for the same reasons you don't and I am not a fan of Maya (I just don't like the "complete lesbian except the MC" idea).

Honestly want a path where the MC doesn't pursue any of them and just sluts around with all the HOTs and the Milf teachers.

I wouldn't say I despise minigames, but I sure as hell don't enjoy em. I actually love the boxing minigame. The math one is alright, but English and Gender Studies are annoying. I'm kinda stupid when it comes to the English game and I fail Gender Studies on purpose sometimes. Mouse speed and clicking ones are my superpower. I like those too
I don't mind the boxing one but wish we didn't have to play it so often for money, renders, and skill points.

As for the english, math, and gender studies I follow the pdf so that I can get through it fast without having to pay attention.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Talking about LIs...

I like your ranking. Josy and Maya started out good but have declined a lot for me, don't really care about them right now. Bella is hot and interesting but I'm worried about potential WTF twists lol. Sage and Jill are currently the best and most likable girls

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Been thinking that myself and as much as I really do want know what it's about (and if it confirms a certain theory ;)), it would honestly be a brilliant way to end things to see him go home, greet his Dad, have a little chat with him about how things are going at college, then his Dad hands him the letter which the MC starts to read and we see his face make a shocked expression as he says, "What the fuck?!", then it fades to black. :devilish: Thus leaving us for a another 4-5 months to wonder what it said. :unsure:
I mean, I thought that was just a given?

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
I like your ranking. Josy and Maya started out good but have declined a lot for me, don't really care about them right now. Bella is hot and interesting but I'm worried about potential WTF twists lol. Sage and Jill are currently the best and most likable girls
For me it was the opposite. The plot twist was a relief as I couldn't choose between the two (I would have gone for Maya more if I had to, tho).

Reactions: Xyclos

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
For Cyberpunk or BaD? Because I've given zero fucks about the former since learning that, as a first person game, it would make me nauseous if I played it :(
Cyberpunk, I thought that's what you meant about the date. ;) I wish I knew the exact date for BaDIK, unfortunately I'm not on the informed list so I'll have to wait like everyone else.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
So I havent played the M&J path myself because I m simply not into those things, but I have a question for y'all .. if we chose ("something more") and they actually accept , does that mean that they are in a relationship ? I mean the mc can fool around with anyone or heis actually in a relationship and anythong like that is cosidered as cheating ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes