Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can you send me a PM explaining this whole Leah business? I have no intention of playing the other game (time restrictions) and I'd be grateful for an answer. Spoil away!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why people are wary of this game and think that it might go down a similarly dark and depressing path.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Maybe James is dead, and Bella can't accept he's dead, and she's deluded herself into thinking he's still alive but she keeps his corpse hidden in that room, like those people who live with the corpses of people who they believe are still alive.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Beating a dead horse but:

agreed but i think DPC has learned from his experience with working on Acting Lessons.Though still headstrong with what his goals are, i still think he might not be too serious with the story of Badik other than college level drama with only the whole Quinn side of the plot being possibly more serious with drug dealers and shit

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I highly doubt there will be psycho type killers in a American Pie styled game. This isn't Dexter......

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Does anyone remember when DPC anounced the release date on the previous release? I think it was 2 weeks before right?

Thx!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Any chance of finding the post where he announced the last release date ? How do i do that if so?
This was posted May 26th and Ep 5 released on the 29th.

Beta testing and proofreading have been going well. The team has been working hard to further polish the game.

Right now, I feel the game is in a state that is polished enough for a public release.

I still need to make a final build and do some final preparations, but I'm really happy to be able to announce the release dates for:

Episode 5 - HOTheaded
+$25 tiers - Friday, May 29

+$10 tiers - Monday, June 1

+$5 tiers - Friday, June 12 (Patch only, need v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2 base game)

And a third and final time, I like to remind those of you who want to patch the game to download a clean copy of the game before Friday. Servers are going to be very busy as many want to download the game at once. You will save yourself some waiting time by preparing early for the release.

to the latest version (v0.4.2) that you can patch to v0.5.0 on Friday.

Or you can download the entire game all at once (~8.3GB).

Your choice!

I'm so excited to share the next episode with you.

Soon Maggots!

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: 89898hh

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Lot's of speculation on Bella's locked door, I never gave it much thought personally, but going to her house in episode 4 is my least favourite of the 3 options.

I don't think it'll be revealed in episode 6 though, seems like there might be too much going on to spend another night at Bella's.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I'm sure someone already suggested what I'm about to say but the only thing that makes sense in this Bella's room situation is that she lost a baby and that was his/her room, maybe it was a unborn child, who knows really... but it's the only non creepy thing that explains the way she act, the room and the possible husband meltdown.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure someone already suggested what I'm about to say but the only thing that makes sense in this Bella's room situation is that she lost a baby and that was his/her room, maybe it was a unborn child, who knows really... but it's the only non creepy thing that explains the way she act, the room and the possible husband meltdown.
It has been suggested before but it's far from being the only thing that could explain what's in the locked room and I'd say it's one of the more unlikely things it could be.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this has been my theory for a long time, but I doubt Jill would not be aware of such a fact, considering the close relationship between the 2 girls.

apart from this nuance it would be a perfect fit

Reactions: otronegro
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes