DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If your saves were made with adjusted variables, then you have 2 options, 1) play through the game again without making any changes in order to get clean saves, 2) use the "cheat mod fix" in the OP and hope it still works with Ep 6.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. From a character standpoint, there's no reason why the MC should be refusing Cathy without the player choosing to do so just because he's chosen to be with M&J. He can be fucking Sage, trying to fuck Jill and Bella, and have fucked Camila, Mona, Riona, Quinn, Nicole, and Sarah at this point, 2 of which he could have fucked at the Prep party just hours earlier, and there's no sign he's going to stop doing anything with them just because he's with M&J, so this makes no sense from a character and narrative standpoint.

The only reason most people have been able to prescribe to it is that Cathy and Jade are basically substitutes for M&J action on the DIK path, but even that seems odd because it assumes everybody on the DIK path would want that yet players can choose to reject them as easily as they can reject pretty much everybody else. So if people on the DIK path wanted M&J but didn't want Cathy and/or Jade, then it's not much of a compensation if they already rejected them.

In a way it somewhat is, because those on the Neutral/CHICK path who choose M&J are automatically locked out of any more Cathy action, so affinity does come into play here.

And how will she react if/when she finds out about Sage? Or Jill? Or Bella? Or Quinn? Or Riona? Or Camila? Etc, etc. This assumes that she would find out, but right now we don't know what's going to happen with regards to all the possible dalliances the MC can have. It could go the same way as AL where he gets called out for being a blatant man-whore and none of the girls want to be with him anymore, but it could also easily not go that way and given how things have been going so far, it doesn't make much sense, story-wise, why the MC can't still get some action with both Cathy and Jade.
Maya and Josy probably know about Sage already, they were right there when he gave Sage a piggyback ride to the bedroom after hot movie night.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The only real conflict of love interests I'm waiting to unfold is between Jill and Bella. Bella seems fine with messing around with the MC even knowing that Jill likes him and even encouraging them together but how far is she willing to take it? And what would Jill's reaction be if she finds out that MC and Bella are messing around?

I hope DPC has the balls to punish people juggling both of them after any sort of commitment is made by losing them both. We're not past that point of no return yet but it isn't far off. This story doesn't need another thruple and western VN's as a whole need to move away from all being harems. Give us some fucking consequences to our choices.

Bella is on the cusp of being a really interesting and unique character (in terms of these kinda games). If DPC can ride that fine line of her guilt and morality constantly being eroded by her feelings (feelings that she actually continues to try and control in a mature and relatively level-headed manner) she would stand out from the other LI for more than just being older.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ok, so I feel the need to re rate the ladies... again
1- Bella
2-6 all the current girls from Heavy Five- Becca first, the rest in line after
7- Lexi from Leap of Faith
8- Jade TIED with Cece from Leap of Faith
9-Sage
10- Maya
11- Cathy
12- Mona-definitely my 2nd favorite model, if the personality catches up will be number 2 behind Bella.
13- Nicole/Envy-definitely could move up if story warrants
14- Sonya from CoBD- LOVE HER
15- Victoria from CoBD
16- MILF Veronika from Timestamps 2 Lost Love LOVE HER
17- Heather from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love- Would pick her over Julie every time if I could.
18-Gaz from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love
19 Jules from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love
20- Katherine from Deliverance TIED with Chandra from CoBD- SO Hard to choose.
21- Sarah from Deliverance
22- Rose from Deliverance
23- Olivia from Unleashed-May move dramatically
24- Angel from Unleashed
25- Camilla- May move up depending on story
26-Josy
27-Jill-really not thrilled with this, may move down in next assessment
28-Sally
29-Sarah
30-Melanie
31-Linda Milfy City
31-Nicole Becoming a Rockstar
32- Jane Becoming a Rockstar
33- Charlotte- Hillside
34- Lucy- Hillside
35- Jackie Life Happened
36- Charlie Life Happened
37- Alex Life Happened
38- Betty CoBD
39- Kleo CoBD
40- Willow WVM
41- Shannon WVM
42- Rachel WVM
43-46 the ladies of My Pleasure....... with Julia leading the Pack, Daphne second Barbara third and Lori fourth
47-Abby CoBD
48- Ellen CoBD
49- Maeve Unleashed
50- Quinn

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And even with Jade it doesn't necessarily have to be over. It could easily be written that the MC gives her a convincing yet totally BS excuse why he couldn't make it and she gives him a 2nd chance. At the picnic scene, Maya's basically given him a free pass, so why wouldn't he want another crack at Jade? The players should get to decide what they want to do with Jade and with Cathy regardless of what other decision they made with another relationship.
Alternatively, the MC could choose to take his new relationship with M&J seriously and deliberately decide to limit his sleeping around. If it's too early to cut off the other LIs, DPC would have to invent some reason for the MC to keep Bella on the whitelist, but I'm confident it could be done.

Letting the player choose who to pursue (and suffer any future consequences) would obviously be the best option. But if DPC feels he needs to branch some of the side girls off from M&J (for play balance or developer time reasons), making it a conscious decision by the MC seems preferable. It could add some character development and makes the action more transparent to the player.

Secretly auto-declining Cathy feels like the worst of both worlds.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, it's definitely too early to start being exclusive. MC has only been at school for a couple of weeks and we still have at least half if not more of the narrative to go. This is an AVN not a monogamy simulator after all. Now granted he has already molested just about every female on campus, but there is so much story left to be explored. Jill is the only one who may be a problem in the next episode or two. She's going to want official boyfriend-girlfriend status sooner rather than later methinks.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Riiiight, there goes my second ever block here :KEK:. It's usually nice to observe this thread without posting anything, feels like a trip to a park where you can watch different people/kids do their thing, but sometimes you wanna slap the heck out of some kids. Anyways, complete your routes, replay the game for remembering what happened. Most importantly, keep your hopes up ! Have a very good feeling for this weekend

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
1- Bella
9-Sage
10- Maya
11- Cathy
12- Mona-definitely my 2nd favorite model, if the personality catches up will be number 2 behind Bella.
15- Victoria from CoBD
17- Heather from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love- Would pick her over Julie every time if I could.
24- Angel from Unleashed
26-Josy
28-Sally
29-Sarah
30-Melanie
31-Linda Milfy City
33- Charlotte- Hillside
34- Lucy- Hillside
35- Jackie Life Happened
37- Alex Life Happened
38- Betty CoBD
39- Kleo CoBD
40- Willow WVM
41- Shannon WVM
42- Rachel WVM
43-46 the ladies of My Pleasure....... with Julia leading the Pack, Daphne second Barbara third and Lori fourth
47-Abby CoBD
48- Ellen CoBD
49- Maeve Unleashed
50- Quinn
Quinn should be even lower on that list. Like between a clogged toilet full of moose shit and 2 year old zombie entrails.

Feb 29, 2020
1- Bella
9-Sage
10- Maya
11- Cathy
15- Victoria from CoBD
24- Angel from Unleashed
26-Josy
28-Sally
29-Sarah
30-Melanie
31-Linda Milfy City
33- Charlotte- Hillside
34- Lucy- Hillside
35- Jackie Life Happened
37- Alex Life Happened
38- Betty CoBD
39- Kleo CoBD
40- Willow WVM
41- Shannon WVM
42- Rachel WVM
47-Abby CoBD
48- Ellen CoBD
49- Maeve Unleashed
50- Quinn
So basically all of them?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's because of Doc writing skill, Bacchus. Because he did such a great job at making the Player empathize with the MC, WE experienced all of the emotions he felt. Including heartbreak. I felt the same hurt he felt and remember thinking "DrPinkCake is a genius...how did he do that?" Just amazing.

I loved both of them (and I was struggling with the idea that Maya may well be my favorite next to Jill bumping out Sage). Then Josey walked in the dorm-room and I felt the same as the MC. Interestingly enough, I still don't like Maya and Josey anymore. Hats of to Doc for his clever writing.
Alternatively, the MC could choose to take his new relationship with M&J seriously and deliberately decide to limit his sleeping around. If it's too early to cut off the other LIs, DPC would have to invent some reason for the MC to keep Bella on the whitelist, but I'm confident it could be done.

Letting the player choose who to pursue (and suffer any future consequences) would obviously be the best option. But if DPC feels he needs to branch some of the side girls off from M&J (for play balance or developer time reasons), making it a conscious decision by the MC seems preferable. It could add some character development and makes the action more transparent to the player.

Secretly auto-declining Cathy feels like the worst of both worlds.
I believe that the night with Jade and Cathe is a compensation for the players who by affinity (or choice) have been rejected by Maya and Josy (who remain the main plot)

will we later have a chance with the two teachers?
possible, in the end a second round with Jade I think there will be and it could be the first for the excluded players. with Cathe I already see it more difficult, having rejected her that evening seems to me to be a definitive choice.

it could also be that the two teachers move forward together, for players who have had sex with both it could also open the way to a threesome for glory

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm not sure if we will have a second chance with Jade, but at least we should be able to explain why we didn't meet her as planned (then she could understand us and give us another chance, or maybe she realized this was a mistake and has already shut us out for good). But with Cathy the doors have been definitely closed (I can't possibly imagine a new convo in which we tell her 'hey, I'm having second thoughts and now I'll love to keep this going' and she agrees to that) and automatically excluding us from her path seems a very odd choice by DPC, especially when we can keep banging and making moves on other girls. I can guess they come as a kind of pack and somehow related to the 'bang a teacher' task, but in a non-M&J route you can choose if you want to fool around with both of them, only one of them or neither of them. So I don't really get why is so "important" to close Cathy's door when Jade is not available anymore. Because being with M&J can't be the key factor here.

I guess works in progress are sometimes a hit and miss, especially with secondary paths that are most likely written on the fly, and right now this feels definitely like a miss.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the ending of the scene with Cathe is much more open to a second heat than Jade's.

a second date with Jade would mark the beginning of a "relationship", however clandestine, I believe there will be

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes