Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Totally agree. If DPC didn't want us players to be on M&J and on Jade and/or Cathy at the same time he could have done it like in Jade's case. We know we can't get both because they are set at the same time, but Cathy left lots of confused people not knowing why they weren't allowed to see the whole scene because there wasn't a good reason to block it.
And even with Jade it doesn't necessarily have to be over. It could easily be written that the MC gives her a convincing yet totally BS excuse why he couldn't make it and she gives him a 2nd chance. At the picnic scene, Maya's basically given him a free pass, so why wouldn't he want another crack at Jade? The players should get to decide what they want to do with Jade and with Cathy regardless of what other decision they made with another relationship.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
Jul 20, 2018
Did I say I thought Maya and Josy would be ok with MC banging all the girls at the party?
Nope, but you said Cathy's scene is locked because Maya could get mad.
If they could get mad because MC banged all the girls at the party, those choices shouldn't be possible either right?

That is the case. If you get into a three-way relationship with the two, you will not get the opportunity for the Cathy scene. This "might" be a glitch but probably not. If it is, Doc will fix it in the next installment. For now, the only way to get Cathy and the Twain is the use the mod. The mod "fixes" that if you want it.
Guessing that DPC didn't take an official stance on this matter then? If that's how he wanted it to be, I'm not betting on him 'fixing' it just cause some people found it to not make sense.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is the case. If you get into a three-way relationship with the two, you will not get the opportunity for the Cathy scene. This "might" be a glitch but probably not. If it is, Doc will fix it in the next installment. For now, the only way to get Cathy and the Twain is the use the mod. The mod "fixes" that if you want it.
It's in the walkthrough, so it's not a glitch, but it still doesn't make sense that he'd turn her down even after he could have fucked 4 different girls during the party, and gotten a BJ off of 1 or 3 others. If this is meant to represent a "morality" issue, then where was it earlier when he was humping his way through the party? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: ename144

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Tuesday, and DPC remains silenced :( Last time he announced the release on a tuesday, I kinda hoped for some good news today, and having episode 6 this friday.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And even with Jade it doesn't necessarily have to be over. It could easily be written that the MC gives her a convincing yet totally BS excuse why he couldn't make it and she gives him a 2nd chance. At the picnic scene, Maya's basically given him a free pass, so why wouldn't he want another crack at Jade? The players should get to decide what they want to do with Jade and with Cathy regardless of what other decision they made with another relationship.
Yeah, I used to think that it might not be over with Jade until the Cathy thing. Now I think it was deliberate to make them exclusive paths. We'll see next episode, I hope.

Jul 20, 2018
It's in the walkthrough, so it's not a glitch, but it still doesn't make sense that he'd turn her down even after he could have fucked 4 different girls during the party, and gotten a BJ off of 1 or 3 others. If this is meant to represent a "morality" issue, then where was it earlier when he was humping his way through the party? :WaitWhat:
Oh yeah, if it's in an official walkthrough that's probably a donezo. He could still 'fix' it by adding a potential choice to pick up Cathy's (or Jade's) path later but it would make even less sense as a whole.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I used to think that it might not be over with Jade until the Cathy thing. Now I think it was deliberate to make them exclusive paths. We'll see next episode, I hope.
If there's a 2nd chance with Jade, as good as that would be, it would make the Cathy non-decision even more inexplicable.

Oh yeah, if it's in an official walkthrough that's probably a donezo. He could still 'fix' it by adding a potential choice to pick up Cathy's (or Jade's) path later but it would make even less sense as a whole.
The easiest fix would have been to just allow the Cathy choice on the M&J path when they did the 0.5.2 update, then in this next episode we get a chance to salvage the Jade situation. Unfortunately I think we're going to find out for sure that Jade is also blocked on the M&J path in Ep 6, which would then make it much harder to change.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I think she'd feel as betrayed by Jade as MC felt by her and Josy, arguably with far more justification.
Sorry but I don't think she'd be justified to feel betrayed by MC fucking Jade. The fact that MC fucked Jade means he chose friendship route or got rejected by M&J, at that point they aren't a thing, he can freely fuck Jade. If anything it's a bit hypocritical if Maya felt betrayed by him when she rejected MC or is on friendship route. I'd understand if Maya felt betrayed by Jade since her gender studies teacher who is supposed to have morality fucked her student, but who can resist Jade?

Reactions: AlphaQ2 and Phynix
Jul 20, 2018
The easiest fix would have been to just allow the Cathy choice on the M&J path when they did the 0.5.2 update, then in this next episode we get a chance to salvage the Jade situation. Unfortunately I think we're going to find out for sure that Jade is also blocked on the M&J path in Ep 6, which would then make it much harder to change.
First we'd have to know if the dev actually knows that this concerns some people. I didn't find any way to contact him without being a patron and I'm not really feeling like going through like 1k of pages in this topic to look for answers.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry but I don't think she'd be justified to feel betrayed by MC fucking Jade. The fact that MC fucked Jade means he chose friendship route or got rejected by M&J, at that point they aren't a thing, he can freely fuck Jade. If anything it's a bit hypocritical if Maya felt betrayed by him when she rejected MC or is on friendship route. I'd understand if Maya felt betrayed by Jade since her gender studies teacher who is supposed to have morality fucked her student, but who can resist Jade?
Read again, I didn't say she'd feel betrayed the MC ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Do you guys/girls think there will be any new content for my girl Camila? :unsure:
Yep, but probably only a handful (heh) of scenes based on the previews. Camila gets more screen time than a lot of side girls, but never as much as a main girl. She and Riona were on the list of pet names from the beginning so that's one indicator they will be more involved in lewd scenes than non-listers.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
The only real conflict of love interests I'm waiting to unfold is between Jill and Bella. Bella seems fine with messing around with the MC even knowing that Jill likes him and even encouraging them together but how far is she willing to take it? And what would Jill's reaction be if she finds out that MC and Bella are messing around?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The only real conflict of love interests I'm waiting to unfold is between Jill and Bella. Bella seems fine with messing around with the MC even knowing that Jill likes him and even encouraging them together but how far is she willing to take it? And what would Jill's reaction be if she finds out that MC and Bella are messing around?
Sister Wives

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I get a heavy Megan/Melissa vibe from Jill and Bella, so I sometimes can't help but wonder if it will go down a similar route. :unsure:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
did Mr. DPC himself forgot that Josy is a LI too?
i feel like she's treated worse than Maya smh:FacePalm:
Josy got shafted hard really. Barely in the first 3 chapters because of the plot, you spend all of it thinking that she has a boyfriend that she is willing to cheat on with the first guy who smiles at her and when she finally arrives at the college its straight into Josy\Maya drama.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
I think I might be one of the few who, despite still deeply disliking the way it went in Ep 4, am all in on M&J. I like the other LIs too and almost all the side girls, but I'm totally smitten with M&J and was struggling with the prospect of having to choose one of them, but now I don't have to and being in a relationship with 2 sexy girls like them is what I'd call "life goals". :giggle:

ooo i get you dude. Like my main save character isnt romancing them anymore (atleast it seems that way as of now) but i still empathize with characters like Maya and felt sad when she expressed how sad she was about being alone first day of campus and all. I dont really get the hate. Sure its annoying that DPC had to like tie them together like they're meghan and melissa all over again but in my opinion, they're still likable characters

Reactions: 6pak2go

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I suspect Maya might be one of his favourites characters but just hated by many people, and Josy hum a character that reminds DPC of one of his ex lol ? DPC doesn't like to make her their avatar for now and it's easily noticeable.
DPC has given Josy prominent placement before, I believe she was one of the first in the Beach Fun series.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes