Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
is there any full save link
everything ın my pc has gone
ı dont want to try unlock every single scene and render again.cause ıts takes so long

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
You said it was Quinn's turn. There is no Quinn's turn. She is a constant through the chapters/episodes as the main criminal antagonist. So in effect, every single step of the way she has had a part to play. This should be no different unless it is somehow the crumbling of her financial and criminal empire and involves the HOTs as a whole as they crash down. Even then, she still plays her part as a villain of sorts.
I believe he meant it's quinn turn to get special renders, there was a pool about it and everything
is there any full save link
everything ın my pc has gone
ı dont want to try unlock every single scene and render again.cause ıts takes so long
here

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's easy to hate Maya/Josy or at least dislike them at this point.

They are main characters but yet are locked behind affinity at what is at most the half way point of the game.

I predict that will be changed going forward, but we'll have to wait and see.

Jul 20, 2018
If I understand correctly Cathy's scene is locked if you're on Maya&Josy path? What's the reason for this? Jade is obviously locked cause you stood her up but there's nothing there that would affect Cathy besides MC's morality I guess. So it still should be up for player to pick.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If I understand correctly Cathy's scene is locked if you're on Maya&Josy path? What's the reason for this? Jade is obviously locked cause you stood her up but there's nothing there that would affect Cathy besides MC's morality I guess. So it still should be up for player to pick.
I don’t think this is the case Necessarily. I think on the CHICK path MC will reject Cathy, but on the neutral path so long as you did the Swyper conversation you can have the Cathy scene.

Jul 20, 2018
I don’t think this is the case Necessarily. I think on the CHICK path MC will reject Cathy, but on the neutral path so long as you did the Swyper conversation you can have the Cathy scene.
Well in my case I am neutral and did the swyper thingy. It's even in the walkthrough:
' < if you picked 'Offer to drive her home', you're not on Josy&Maya path and you Swyped Cathy>'

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I can see why DPC did it that way, it makes Cathy and Jade consolation prizes for those who couldn't get the Poly relationship due to Affinity/Status on their primary playthrough. It also makes sense that MC wouldn't sleep with either of his teachers immediately after making up with Maya as she is the LI who would have the worst reaction imo.

That being said, I feel like reversing the order of the teacher's scenes would make more sense. MC would have the big library scene with M+J then or go to Bella's to see Cathy then either stay at Bella's place or meet up with Jade.

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
If someone used the mod to unlock the scenes and render galleries it messes wth the persistent file, but for those who unlocked them without the mod then the persistent file should be fine even if they used the mod to occasionally change some variables on another playthrough.
So will I need to delete everything at start from scratch again? Because I only changed some variables through the mod.

Jul 20, 2018
I can see why DPC did it that way, it makes Cathy and Jade consolation prizes for those who couldn't get the Poly relationship due to Affinity/Status on their primary playthrough. It also makes sense that MC wouldn't sleep with either of his teachers immediately after making up with Maya as she is the LI who would have the worst reaction imo.

That being said, I feel like reversing the order of the teacher's scenes would make more sense. MC would have the big library scene with M+J then or go to Bella's to see Cathy then either stay at Bella's place or meet up with Jade.
So it would mean that it's just a gameplay variable that you couldn't predict while picking M&J.
No it doesn't make sense that MC wouldn't sleep with a teacher but bang everyone else.
There's even an option to reject Cathy in non M&J playthrough. Why not leave it like that instead of just locking it away? It's up to you if you give a damn about what you said to the girls. Or keep it affinity based so you can still have a scene with Cathy if you're a dik.
It just makes 0 sense story wise.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Am I the only one, when I see the preview image of the "drug den," who's reminded of the 1991 Jennifer Jason Leigh movie Rush?

I fully expect some sort of "hang out with Quinn" choice, and it leads to MC being forced by the drug dealers, at gunpoint, to smoke a joint and then have sex on the filthy mattress.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So it would mean that it's just a gameplay variable that you couldn't predict while picking M&J.
No it doesn't make sense that MC wouldn't sleep with a teacher but bang everyone else.
There's even an option to reject Cathy in non M&J playthrough. Why not leave it like that instead of just locking it away? It's up to you if you give a damn about what you said to the girls. Or keep it affinity based so you can still have a scene with Cathy if you're a dik.
Totally disagree, I feel that Maya would react badly to the MC fucking a teacher as she takes her schooling very seriously and would especially disapprove of him fucking Jade as she's the Women's Studies teacher, a class Maya takes extremely seriously. Since MC has more brain cells than Dawe I think he would know this and therefore choose not to bang Cathy.

Jul 20, 2018
Totally disagree, I feel that Maya would react badly to the MC fucking a teacher as she takes her schooling very seriously and would especially disapprove of him fucking Jade as she's the Women's Studies teacher, a class Maya takes extremely seriously. Since MC has more brain cells than Dawe I think he would know this and therefore choose not to bang Cathy.
It's not a kinetic novel.
YOU are supposed to make those choices for MC and write your hisstory. That's how the whole game worked till this point. It wouldn't be the first stupid choice that you're able to pick in this game. There's even a fucking meter for that, DIK score.
And, you're trying to tell me that it would make it so horrible to 'cheat' on them with a teacher but then it's perfectly fine to fuck 4 other girs during one party and fingerbang a librarian later. Yeah, I'm sure 'Maya would(n't) react badly' to that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not a kinetic novel.
YOU are supposed to make those choices for MC and write your hisstory. That's how the whole game worked till this point. It wouldn't be the first stupid choice that you're able to pick in this game. There's even a fucking meter for that, DIK score.
And, you're trying to tell me that it would make it so horrible to 'cheat' on them with a teacher but then it's perfectly fine to fuck 4 other girs during one party and fingerbang a librarian later. Yeah, I'm sure 'Maya would(n't) react badly' to that.
Did I say I thought Maya and Josy would be ok with MC banging all the girls at the party?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Now I wonder how Maya's perception of Jade would change if she knew...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So will I need to delete everything at start from scratch again? Because I only changed some variables through the mod.
If your saves were made with adjusted variables, then you have 2 options, 1) play through the game again without making any changes in order to get clean saves, 2) use the "cheat mod fix" in the OP and hope it still works with Ep 6.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. From a character standpoint, there's no reason why the MC should be refusing Cathy without the player choosing to do so just because he's chosen to be with M&J. He can be fucking Sage, trying to fuck Jill and Bella, and have fucked Camila, Mona, Riona, Quinn, Nicole, and Sarah at this point, 2 of which he could have fucked at the Prep party just hours earlier, and there's no sign he's going to stop doing anything with them just because he's with M&J, so this makes no sense from a character and narrative standpoint.

The only reason most people have been able to prescribe to it is that Cathy and Jade are basically substitutes for M&J action on the DIK path, but even that seems odd because it assumes everybody on the DIK path would want that yet players can choose to reject them as easily as they can reject pretty much everybody else. So if people on the DIK path wanted M&J but didn't want Cathy and/or Jade, then it's not much of a compensation if they already rejected them.

affinity is irrelevant for Cathy's scene.
In a way it somewhat is, because those on the Neutral/CHICK path who choose M&J are automatically locked out of any more Cathy action, so affinity does come into play here.

And how will she react if/when she finds out about Sage? Or Jill? Or Bella? Or Quinn? Or Riona? Or Camila? Etc, etc. This assumes that she would find out, but right now we don't know what's going to happen with regards to all the possible dalliances the MC can have. It could go the same way as AL where he gets called out for being a blatant man-whore and none of the girls want to be with him anymore, but it could also easily not go that way and given how things have been going so far, it doesn't make much sense, story-wise, why the MC can't still get some action with both Cathy and Jade.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Agree with this wholeheartedly. From a character standpoint, there's no reason why the MC should be refusing Cathy without the player choosing to do so just because he's chosen to be with M&J. He can be fucking Sage, trying to fuck Jill and Bella, and have fucked Camila, Mona, Riona, Quinn, Nicole, and Sarah at this point, 2 of which he could have fucked at the Prep party just hours earlier, and there's no sign he's going to stop doing anything with them just because he's with M&J, so this makes no sense from a character and narrative standpoint.

The only reason most people have been able to prescribe to it is that Cathy and Jade are basically substitutes for M&J action on the DIK path, but even that seems odd because it assumes everybody on the DIK path would want that yet players can choose to reject them as easily as they can reject pretty much everybody else. So if people on the DIK path wanted M&J but didn't want Cathy and/or Jade, then it's not much of a compensation if they already rejected them.
Totally agree. If DPC didn't want us players to be on M&J and on Jade and/or Cathy at the same time he could have done it like in Jade's case. We know we can't get both because they are set at the same time, but Cathy left lots of confused people not knowing why they weren't allowed to see the whole scene because there wasn't a good reason to block it.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
That is the case. If you get into a three-way relationship with the two, you will not get the opportunity for the Cathy scene. This "might" be a glitch but probably not. If it is, Doc will fix it in the next installment. For now, the only way to get Cathy and the Twain is the use the mod. The mod "fixes" that if you want it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes