Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
I`m currently doing a Massive DiK playthrough for Ep.6 and I know it`s a full on highway to hell run...but it struck me that despite the inevitable shit show coming, my MC should be a legend among the DiKs forever....here`s a guy who got Chad out the Jocks, Fucked and stays with Chads girlfriend, has fucked Camilla, Mona, Mel, Rhiona and even Quinn on the rooftop, also did Jade and showed the DiKs proof, is dating Jill, and went toe to toe with Caleb without a scratch. No wonder Tommy`s gone all sour arsed at my MC....he`s in the presence of a Celestial being.

It`s going to be hard doing a full ChicK playthrough next as full on DiK is so much fun compared to being good.
lol Celestial Being. you watched Gundam 00 as well?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
where is the patch only 0.5.0 to 0.5.2? and is it the patch cn patched from 0.5.0 to 0.5.1?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
where is the patch only 0.5.0 to 0.5.2? and is it the patch cn patched from 0.5.0 to 0.5.1?
or ya can simply download the 0.5.2 version, old saves work even when ya deleted any of the older versions :D
well as long as ya dont delete the savegames themselfs

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Every friday? What shitty little universities have you been going to? We have the shittiest little university in the province and there are way more parties then that.
Oh no doubt. You can definitely party every single night of the week if you want. Dumb, but you can do it. I'm talking about the big, frat house keg parties. Sometimes it's a challenge to get in a frat party as a non-greek dude, but if you know the tricks, it's possible.

The main reason I'm focusing on the big parties is that you can spread your good times around and hit a different one each weekend. A large campus may have 35 to 40 frats/sororities. If you're a man whore, you go to different parties so you can meet new, hot co-eds instead of seeing that same hefer you got a handy from in the backyard. Be James Bond, not Jim-Bob.

iPHiLLx

Jan 9, 2019
Just finished the 1st run of the game trying to go all routes at the same time, this Novel has the potential to reach the top of my scoring list and it's not even finished. Keep up the good work.

• Love
Reactions: Lord Soth

Notuik

May 15, 2017
Hello quick question what is the difference between the normal version and the compressed version ?

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020
Quick Question: So I played through all of the game (thx lockdown) and i have to say I'm impressed with it.
Especially with all the different routes you can take and the fact, that you have somekind of social media (rooster) was really hilarious!

Back 2 my "Quick" Question: Are there any games that compare to this, considering length and replayability?
I enjoyed Milfy City immensiley as well, so thats the kind of game I hope you guys can recommend me!

Thanks in advance!
AOA academy gives me hella being a dik vibes in terms of quality (and also coincidentally setting)

however only the prologue is out atm :(

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
AOA academy gives me hella being a dik vibes in terms of quality (and also coincidentally setting)

however only the prologue is out atm :(
Same here. I played Being a DIK just days after 0.5.1 was released and intend to restard with a different path when the next update is out. I loved it and it's probably the adult VN with the best quality out here.
I played AOA's prologue last week and liked it so far. Great quality compared to what else you find here as well. Can't wait for updates of that game either. I think Jenny's hair played an important role in the Being a DIK vibes I got there. She might not look exactly like a copy of Maya, but there isn't too much difference tbh.

Reactions: bonez384

xjoe75x

Jul 2, 2020
Quick Question: So I played through all of the game (thx lockdown) and i have to say I'm impressed with it.
Especially with all the different routes you can take and the fact, that you have somekind of social media (rooster) was really hilarious!

Back 2 my "Quick" Question: Are there any games that compare to this, considering length and replayability?
I enjoyed Milfy City immensiley as well, so thats the kind of game I hope you guys can recommend me!

Thanks in advance!
A game with good quality and much more content than a lot of other games people recommended in their answers to your question is "No More Secrets". I loved that game. It's completed and offers several hours of fun. There's an incest patch that is not required at all (like in other games where you live in a "unit" with a landlord and 2 roommates that feels really strange) and I liked the development of relationships to different girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You should make a phone version
A) DPC isn't here so they won't see this "request"
B) Devs don't generally make their own phone versions, they're done by others who make unofficial ports
C) There was an Android version but it was broken and nobody has made another one.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes