Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Does the mod you guys are talking about add any kind of additional content?
It is a walk through, in other words it gives you clear guidance on the choices you make, allowing you to make the choices you want without reverting to saves to redo.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Covid-19 is a blight on everything, made worse by the fact that it can be transmitted via airborne means. Our developers, their testers, the folks who need to do other stuff can all get exposed so I think that, coupled with the seasonal depression disorder kicking in early due to being shut in, is going to slow down more than just the AVN market. All games even AAA titles like Cyberpunk 2077 are being affected. But yeah it is a pain for all.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so its looking like the update is coming more likely next week than this week
DPC could announce it today still, which would be about the same time he gave for the last update, but I agree. More likely next week, or even the following if they found a lot of corrections needed, and or some other changes have popped up.

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
so its looking like the update is coming more likely next week than this week
Probably next week. I think last update he posted two days before that it was ready, so the fact that he didn't say anything today likely means it'll be posted next Friday.

Reactions: Naxer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes