MysticalPS

Feb 6, 2019
Hmm anyone of you guys knows how music licence works in this game?
Because DPC uses under "Creative Commons for commercial use" songs that are clearly not CC for commercial use, like Sean Danielsen - Food Chain or Summertime - My Hearth.
I'm intrested in that topic, he just ask them if he could uses this songs and then use this under CC for commercial use licence? Anyone knows how this proccess go?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A game with good quality and much more content than a lot of other games people recommended in their answers to your question is "No More Secrets". I loved that game. It's completed and offers several hours of fun. There's an incest patch that is not required at all (like in other games where you live in a "unit" with a landlord and 2 roommates that feels really strange) and I liked the development of relationships to different girls.
No More Secrets is an overall fairly good game, but not on BaDIK's level, IMHO. The CG models in NMS tend to look very rigid and doll-like. Uncanny valley vibes. Also, be warned, the animations are lacking. It is completed, so that's a plus.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The folks who keep trolling for update release dates are simply lazy, annoying trolls. IF they took less than a minute to scroll back a page or TWO max they could spare us their ignorance....

Now spending time theorizing about Jill.....incest....DPC being financially irresponsible and repeating shit like Acting Lessons, the unworthiness of Quinn, and if Bella has a body, baby shit, or something mundane behind the locked door. THAT's quality trolling. :D

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The folks who keep trolling for update release dates are simply lazy, annoying trolls. IF they took less than a minute to scroll back a page or TWO max they could spare us their ignorance....

Now spending time theorizing about Jill.....incest....DPC being financially irresponsible and repeating shit like Acting Lessons, the unworthiness of Quinn, and if Bella has a body, baby shit, or something mundane behind the locked door. THAT's quality trolling. :D
Awwww, but I like talking about the unworthiness of Quinn. No trollin', honest! :giggle:

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Probably the best reason to actually make some dough in this game.

Aside from trying to get the funds to eventually be able to bust Quinn out of her drug ring/whatever the fuck she has spiraled into of course. ;)
Or you could be more productive and pay for Maya's tuition. Get yourself some hot wheels. Renovate your Dad's house. Give your dad some cash. Get Riona out of being a hooker, and separate her from the toxic waste that is Quinn. Do the same QUICKLY for Cammie. Spend cash on almost anything like materials to allow the DIKs to build their remade house themselves and bond. Take Nicole/Envy out and show her a really great time.
In essence, spend it on anything but the pimp whore drug dealing villain of the story.... just saying... oh and pay for the damages when you wreck the place Hate fucking Quinn....ala Homelander and Stormfront from the Boys... what a great image that was....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes