Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well, the way I see it is...will there be a possible menage a trois hook up with MC, Jill and Bella...before the Bella drama hits the fan? we know they hooked up, question is can they be convinced to do it again and share our MC?

It`s weird you can be full on DiK and get both involved romantically...is DPC toying with us DiK Players? - that sounds soooo wrong :oops:
I am willing to bet that you will get to a certain point and the DIK will bite you in the ass with Bella and Jill and or Bella and or Jill. Whether we get the threesome or not. It might be possible as a DIK to get them during a future wine tasting or some other alcohol event, but I think for real romance, you will need Chik affinity.

nowan

Jun 12, 2017
Well, frankly, I have played it so far with all open relationships; except Quinn; that if with the help of the mod because if this "I like it shaven / I prefer a bit of bush (crucial choice right there)" is really so crucial and you will tell me what the game is about. That is if with Isabella without avoiding even the slightest sexual innuendo except that of Ep 2 because I play it as I play it and I have already played it up to 8 times there is no way to know what behavior is correct at any time- The relationship is very diffuse between Jill and Bella as if to walk making decisions; since you do not know a clue of what their relationship is based on, except that she is not lesbian (I think)
So it is best to keep everything open while you can because so far the lines are too fuzzy.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Look, we're on to Day 3 of figuring out what's going to happen to my country and I'm about out of ideas on what beverages I can mix with whiskey.

So if this update could already... I... I just really need this right now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I always fight Caleb just because that extra +DiK respect is heartwarming.
After the fight with Caleb is Tommy pouting because he hates getting shown up by MC or because he's internally proud but can't allow himself to outwardly reveal it in front of the DIKs? Regardless, I'm still cucking him. And you're spot on about blasting on Heather in ep. 5. MC & Heather's low-key love/hate relationship is one of my favorite dynamics in the game.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
It's possible, but it's also possible this "announcement" could be that either the beta testing is progressing well and he hopes to have it ready for next week or the week after, or it could be that testing is done but there's a lot to fix and might not be ready until the 20th.

Obviously, I'd hope to hear that it's coming next week for certain, but I'm going to err on the side of caution as well.
Could just be that beta testing is progressing but last weeks status update mentioned beta testing has started (could have started days earlier) and that the released date will be announced when he knows about the workload for bug fixes. By tomorrow the beta testing could have been going for close to 2 weeks and be mostly done with a lot of bugs already fixed and the rest not taking too long. DPC also said release date will be sometime in the first half of November which would be next week(of course it could be late though if he had issues). October 3rd status update did also say a released date would be announced when beta testing has started and that has been at least a week so far.

Also on May 2nd there was still a few things to do and episode 5 was released on May 29th. On October 3rd there was less stuff to do for episode 6 and it has been an extra week already.

I could be completely wrong and the release date won't be announced tomorrow. I do think it will be but a lot of that is just hope so I can make some time and finally play episode 6 and see Riona again.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Information would be a lot easier to find if it wasn't buried under pages of meme attempts. Plenty of unrelated side conversation is forgiven while people who can't be asked to read through 20 pages of "who is best gril" to find the date are shat upon.
Why would you want to know a release date is something I will never understand. But if you are so desperate for it, you can always use the search function. You'll probably get the same answer quicker and without exposing yourself to be perceived as an annoying, useless (insert your favourite insult here).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
After the fight with Caleb is Tommy pouting because he hates getting shown up by MC or because he's internally proud but can't allow himself to outwardly reveal it in front of the DIKs? Regardless, I'm still cucking him. And you're spot on about blasting on Heather in ep. 5. MC & Heather's low-key love/hate relationship is one of my favorite dynamics in the game.
The way I interpret that scene is based on how Tommy's character seems to be written as a totally self-centered prick in every sense of that word. As such, Tommy seem to be not happy about the fact that MC is quickly surpassing him in popularity within the DIK ranks, especially considering how he treated MC at the very beginning, when he tricked MC into stealing a pair of HOT panties but still refused to let him stay inside the DIK frat house.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could just be that beta testing is progressing but last weeks status update mentioned beta testing has started (could have started days earlier) and that the released date will be announced when he knows about the workload for bug fixes. By tomorrow the beta testing could have been going for close to 2 weeks and be mostly done with a lot of bugs already fixed and the rest not taking too long. DPC also said release date will be sometime in the first half of November which would be next week(of course it could be late though if he had issues). October 3rd status update did also say a released date would be announced when beta testing has started and that has been at least a week so far.

Also on May 2nd there was still a few things to do and episode 5 was released on May 29th. On October 3rd there was less stuff to do for episode 6 and it has been an extra week already.

I could be completely wrong and the release date won't be announced tomorrow. I do think it will be but a lot of that is just hope so I can make some time and finally play episode 6 and see Riona again.
Honestly hope you're right, but will remain cautiously optimistic for now.

Information would be a lot easier to find if it wasn't buried under pages of meme attempts. Plenty of unrelated side conversation is forgiven while people who can't be asked to read through 20 pages of "who is best gril" to find the date are shat upon.
It would be easier if we still had the Popular Games section of this site where games such as this had their own sub-section and there could be a separate thread for all the "update when?" questions, thereby keeping the main discussion thread clean.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes