Anxiaus

May 24, 2020
Do y'all think DPC will have any of the characters get pregnant at some time in the story and (fingers crossed) be able to fuck them??? I have a new fetish thanks to summertimesaga haha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do y'all think DPC will have any of the characters get pregnant at some time in the story and (fingers crossed) be able to fuck them??? I have a new fetish thanks to summertimesaga haha
In an epilogue set years in the future, possibly, but not likely to happen during the main story.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i wish all games on this site could have great graphics, good sex scenes, dev actually updates, choices matter, and a good story like this tbh but i've only found a few

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Actually the first episode of badik dropped on a thursday

So it has not been only fridays like someone would let u believe :sneaky:

Thats why it could become sooner then friday so lets just wait on the announcement that comes tommorow ;)
Rather than engage in pointless speculation, I look at the version number, if it's the same as last time then no update, if it's different then update baby.

Reactions: ljlskdjfalkdjfl

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Rather than engage in pointless speculation, I look at the version number, if it's the same as last time then no update, if it's different then update baby.
Just got annoyed of a certain someone bashing some new guys with false info... So had to set the record straight.

But yeah the update needs to drop asap so we can have some fresh stuff to talk about

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just got annoyed of a certain someone bashing some new guys with false info... So had to set the record straight.

But yeah the update needs to drop asap so we can have some fresh stuff to talk about
Depends on your time zone, HB and I are both British so it may have dropped on friday for us but Thursday for you.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Thats why it could become sooner then friday so lets just wait on the announcement that comes tommorow ;)
And? It's been Friday for 2, 3, 4, and 5, right? Plus he always does status updates on a Friday, so that has become their routine. So there's nothing false about saying that a Friday is the most likely day for release.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
  1. Didn't fight Troy - The guy just got beat up by his former frat brothers so no need to pour salt on the wounds
  2. Took Quinn's number - For obvious reasons ;)
  3. Talked to Steve - The guy was a prick in Ep 1, but turned out he wasn't all bad and felt good to set aside their differences
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - They were just standing there not doing anything, so didn't feel right for the MC to be the aggressor
  5. Accepted Jade's advances - Obviously ;)
  6. Partied without limits - Again, obviously
  7. Smoked weed with Quinn - Seems a few of these are for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Couldn't because of the decision to not fight the Jocks earlier
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - As much as he deserves it, it takes a bigger man to not resort to violence and that's what I want my MC to be.
1. Yup
2. Nope. I don't pay for pussy.
3. Yup.
4. Yup.
5. Nope. No point, given reconciling with maya and josy means bailing on her.
6. Yup.
7. Yup.
8. Yup.
9. Yup.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
5. Nope. No point, given reconciling with maya and josy means bailing on her.
Well, at the time, you don't know that doing that will possibly lock you out of Jade for good, so it's an easy decision at the time and still is knowing what we know now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

DPC is Swedish, so maybe timezones... :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes