ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I suppose it depends on what a person views as the "right" choices. For me, it's been fairly easy to stay Neutral as these have been my decisions with each Major Choice:
  1. Didn't fight Troy - The guy just got beat up by his former frat brothers so no need to pour salt on the wounds
  2. Took Quinn's number - For obvious reasons ;)
  3. Talked to Steve - The guy was a prick in Ep 1, but turned out he wasn't all bad and felt good to set aside their differences
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - They were just standing there not doing anything, so didn't feel right for the MC to be the aggressor
  5. Accepted Jade's advances - Obviously ;)
  6. Partied without limits - Again, obviously
  7. Smoked weed with Quinn - Seems a few of these are for obvious reasons :ROFLMAO:
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Couldn't because of the decision to not fight the Jocks earlier
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - As much as he deserves it, it takes a bigger man to not resort to violence and that's what I want my MC to be.
Hoping that Ep 6 will include at least 1 DIK choice to keep me in Neutral as I'm 1 CHICK choice from going in to that affinity
I've tried all the options in one playthrough or another, but my "main" run is pretty simple:
  1. Didn't fight Troy - As you say, Troy clearly is not the root of the problem here.
  2. Didn't take Quinn's number - I'm pretty sure this is exactly why Neil warned us about condoms. Missing Camila in Episode 5 is a shame (at the same time, the fact that Camila feels pressured to avoid sex on her own time just to keep Quinn happy reinforces my decision).
  3. Talked to Steve - He's obnoxious, but hardly a mortal enemy. Asking what's wrong seems reasonable enough.
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - The game does a lousy job of explaining the stakes and thought process here, so it could easily go the other way. But based on the MC's inner dialogue, it sounds like he COULD get away if wanted to, so beating them up would feel overly aggressive. The MC is the one trespassing here, after all.
  5. Rejected Jade's advances - I really liked Jade when we first met her, but she rapidly grew into one of my least favorite characters. Try dinner and a movie first, lady!
  6. Let Derek Handle The Pink Rose - As with Quinn's restaurant, this isn't really my thing. Envy is very tempting, though.
  7. Didn't Smoke weed with Quinn - Not a fan of drugs, and I definitely wouldn't trust Quinn and Tommy around me when I'm high.
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Even if I could, I'm not interested in trying to help the DIKs save face over their asinine behavior.
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - I can't blame anyone who decks him, but to me the guy is so pathetic it would feel like punching a mouthy child. To paraphrase Red Dwarf, he's Tybalt: that is his crime, it is also his punishment.
So yeah, CHICK for me. As you can probably tell, I'm a fairly boring person in real life, too.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've tried all the options in one playthrough or another, but my "main" run is pretty simple:
  1. Didn't fight Troy - As you say, Troy clearly is not the root of the problem here.
  2. Didn't take Quinn's number - I'm pretty sure this is exactly why Neil warned us about condoms. Missing Camila in Episode 5 is a shame (at the same time, the fact that Camila feels pressured to avoid sex on her own time just to keep Quinn happy reinforces my decision).
  3. Talked to Steve - He's obnoxious, but hardly a mortal enemy. Asking what's wrong seems reasonable enough.
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - The game does a lousy job of explaining the stakes and thought process here, so it could easily go the other way. But based on the MC's inner dialogue, it sounds like he COULD get away if wanted to, so beating them up would feel overly aggressive. The MC is the one trespassing here, after all.
  5. Rejected Jade's advances - I really liked Jade when we first met her, but she rapidly grew into one of my least favorite characters. Try dinner and a movie first, lady!
  6. Let Derek Handle The Pink Rose - As with Quinn's restaurant, this isn't really my thing. Envy is very tempting, though.
  7. Didn't Smoke weed with Quinn - Not a fan of drugs, and I definitely wouldn't trust Quinn and Tommy around me when I'm high.
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Even if I could, I'm not interested in trying to help the DIKs save face over their asinine behavior.
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - I can't blame anyone who decks him, but to me the guy is so pathetic it would feel like punching a mouthy child. To paraphrase Red Dwarf, he's Tybalt: that is his crime, it is also his punishment.
So yeah, CHICK for me. As you can probably tell, I'm a fairly boring person in real life, too.
Well, on the bright side, at least you'll get to enjoy everything Jill has to offer, if you're into (heh) her. If not, then yep a fairly boring playthrough.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That gets me thinking, has anyone done a 100% light side Jedi playthrough with all Chick choices? Did you avoid all potential sex? I don't think I've ever gone to that extreme. IIRC, Quinn is the the only one you are forced to have sex with during the cumpetition. Even then you can still choose not to bust. Maybe you can count Maya ravishing MC as well?? I think DPC is going to reward virginal players with some stellar Jill scenes later on. Too bad I won't get to see them. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
That gets me thinking, has anyone done a 100% light side Jedi playthrough with all Chick choices? Did you avoid all potential sex? I don't think I've ever gone to that extreme. IIRC, Quinn is the the only one you are forced to have sex with during the cumpetition. Even then you can still choose not to bust. Maybe you can count Maya ravishing MC as well?? I think DPC is going to reward virginal players with some stellar Jill scenes later on. Too bad I won't get to see them. :cautious:
I seem to remember not fucking Quinn in the cumpetition because I had a choice to say I came instantly before she even tried something.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I seem to remember not fucking Quinn in the cumpetition because I had a choice to say I came instantly before she even tried something.
I just can't do that bud. That's why I'll never have a full, virginal Chick playthrough. I'm not swallowing my own baby batter. :sick:

Reactions: Sawdogg06

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just can't do that bud. That's why I'll never have a full, virginal Chick playthrough. I'm not swallowing my own baby batter. :sick:
You don't. The MC pretends to cum, but doesn't. It's actually not a very clear scene, I didn't fully understand the scene myself until I came here and discussed it, it could be better explained ingame.

Reactions: Kellermann
Jul 20, 2020

Multiple playthroughs (or mods) my friend. :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't. The MC pretends to cum, but doesn't. It's actually not a very clear scene, I didn't fully understand the scene myself until I came here and discussed it, it could be better explained ingame.
Well, that's a relief, but I'm not risking an intestinal blockage by swallowing a rubber. It wouldn't be easy, but if downing a rubber and/or my own sauce were on the line, I'd hold out. Even if JLo in her prime sat on my pud and twerked like there was no tomorrow, I'd just think of the Queen and bear it. I'd think of those large...heaving...gilfy...bosoms of hers....and oooohhhh Your Majesty!

*sigh* God Save the Queen

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei and Arigon
May 6, 2018
Fortunately I am not anxious at all about this update.
That's why I brought this comfortable chair and this package of potato chips.
Oh ! And I bought myself a drinking bird, which is now placed over the f5 key.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ename144 and Arigon

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
In concept yes its not that hard to reply to people who ask for when the release date is

But if u have to reply the same question about that when the answer is one page away in most cases

It does get annoying TBF

And i been here ever since the first episode aired

But sadly alot of people ask when is the release date and dont bother checking the last 5 pages useally :LOL:
Yeah ya might be true about always having to reply. but is it? do *You* always *Have* to reply? couldn't it be someone else, while you sit back?

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
10. Didn't sleep with either Josy & Maya.
11. Didn't offer Sage guitar lessons.
12. Swapped down on Cathy, and promised to keep my 1s encounter with Jade a secret.
13. Stayed at Isabella, avoided every scene i could with her.
14. Swapped down on all the other girls.
15. propably more, but yeah thats how i played my full chick playthrough :D

2nd playthrough with both Josy & Maya, stayed at Derek, swiped up on all girls.
3rd playthrough. slept with all the girls, offered Sage guitar lessons, stayed at her place.

Reactions: Jill Royce Lover

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Didn't punch Tybalt - I can't blame anyone who decks him, but to me the guy is so pathetic it would feel like punching a mouthy child. To paraphrase Red Dwarf, he's Tybalt: that is his crime, it is also his punishment.
Ruining Tybalt's life has honestly been one of my favorite things in this game. You can steal the girl he's obsessed with, fuck his mom and KO him at a party. It's the best.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
10. Didn't sleep with either Josy & Maya.
11. Didn't offer Sage guitar lessons.
12. Swapped down on Cathy, and promised to keep my 1s encounter with Jade a secret.
13. Stayed at Isabella, avoided every scene i could with her.
14. Swapped down on all the other girls.
15. propably more, but yeah thats how i played my full chick playthrough :D

2nd playthrough with both Josy & Maya, stayed at Derek, swiped up on all girls.
3rd playthrough. slept with all the girls, offered Sage guitar lessons, stayed at her place.
You could have played with Bella on full Chik. As well as Maya and Josy and Jill.
just sayin

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
D-Wrex_lastboyscout.jpg

aside from Jade we are squadron mates
it is clear that MC should not hit anyone, this is repeated to us every time there is the risk of a fight

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes