Mar 18, 2020
It's not even the release date necessarily. Check the thread once a week and there are 40+ new pages of mostly reaction images and polls on best girl. And then those same people flooding the thread with mostly worthlessness act wounded when someone just asks point blank.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's not even the release date necessarily. Check the thread once a week and there are 40+ new pages of mostly reaction images and polls on best girl. And then those same people flooding the thread with mostly worthlessness act wounded when someone just asks point blank.
If you actually checked the thread once a week, then you'd know that's not true. :rolleyes:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thing are easy. This is a lively thread, so yeah, if you come here once a week you'll have tons of new pages full with the same discussions all over again. Either you embrace it and join the fun or you try to search for the specific content you came here to see - using the forum tools. Because you can be sure you're not the only one and most definitely not the first one who has that super important question that is bothering you so much, so the answer will be here, somewhere. And guess what, whenever there are official news in Patreon or whatever, there's always someone who brings them here. Nobody needs to ask anything, yet the answers appear when you look for them! It's magic!

Now, if you don't want to invest 2 minutes of your super valuable time looking for that thing that feels super important to you (but you're wiling to wait more and see if someone kindly answers you)... well, maybe it wasn't THAT important, was it? And sure you're going to be trashed by regulars if they feel you're just being lazy or borderline trolling. Even the most polite ones have their limits.

Also, quoting myself
Just a positive thought. For each peson who ask the same question that have been asked a trillion times before, I'd like to think there are at least [insert your random, positive number here] other people that did their job and walked away without being noticed. Those are the silent heroes we should thank and think about when facing the other annoying people

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
After the fight with Caleb is Tommy pouting because he hates getting shown up by MC or because he's internally proud but can't allow himself to outwardly reveal it in front of the DIKs? Regardless, I'm still cucking him. And you're spot on about blasting on Heather in ep. 5. MC & Heather's low-key love/hate relationship is one of my favorite dynamics in the game.
I think he is pouting becouse he can see that the MC is rising the ranks and that tommy might be overmatched by MC sooner rather then later, wich is a direct attack to his chain in command, becouse i think that the MC (Me) is getting more and more respect from Rusty even to the part where MC gets more respect then tommy does, making US 2nd in command after Rusty resigns or goes to da next school.

on the other hand, he can be happy that i didnt bang his sister in this current playthrough :D
(Going fully Sage + girls on this playthrough, minus the lesbians and minus Jill + Bella)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Do you guys think there's any chance at all that the release will be sometime before next friday ? Like mid week ?

(Im in work all weekend lol)

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
Do you guys think there's any chance at all that the release will be sometime before next friday ? Like mid week ?

(Im in work all weekend lol)
Great chances friend, After all the DPC said that the launch would be in the first fortnight of November, so it has great chances that it MAYBE to announce the launch date tomorrow or launch in the middle of the week

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Thing are easy. This is a lively thread, so yeah, if you come here once a week you'll have tons of new pages full with the same discussions all over again. Either you embrace it and join the fun or you try to search for the specific content you came here to see - using the forum tools. Because you can be sure you're not the only one and most definitely not the first one who has that super important question that is bothering you so much, so the answer will be here, somewhere. And guess what, whenever there are official news in Patreon or whatever, there's always someone who brings them here. Nobody needs to ask anything, yet the answers appear when you look for them! It's magic!

Now, if you don't want to invest 2 minutes of your super valuable time looking for that thing that feels super important to you (but you're wiling to wait more and see if someone kindly answers you)... well, maybe it wasn't THAT important, was it? And sure you're going to be trashed by regulars if they feel you're just being lazy or borderline trolling. Even the most polite ones have their limits.

Also, quoting myself
Without the intention of creating any polemic here, can I understand what is the issue with people asking for information that, to many, might appear superfluous yet it is still:
  1. Information pertinent to the specific game forum
  2. Not breaking any forum rule
  3. Not rude or offensive
On top of that, if there's no one asking for the release date, then these additional people will not find that information when using the search function :p

At the end, it does take minimum effort clicking "Reply" and dropping few words. It's not like this forum is tidy and we want to keep it immaculate...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
In concept yes its not that hard to reply to people who ask for when the release date is

But if u have to reply the same question about that when the answer is one page away in most cases

It does get annoying TBF

And i been here ever since the first episode aired

But sadly alot of people ask when is the release date and dont bother checking the last 5 pages useally :LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
special guide for low iq persons
View attachment 887426

View attachment 887427
It is hard, isn't it?:LUL:
unfortunately, that post makes you one of even lower iq persons than those you are referring to:WeSmart:
or do you think it is a rule that uploader of the game/op has to post news/progress updates?
there it only happens so due to n7 being patron and overly nice dude, yet that is an exception, you are aware of probably...so...
...you just have tried to be a funny smartass, and to collect a few likes, yet you have only proved the point of the guy whom you replied - this thread is, with exceptions here and there, a serious mess with tons of sh..useless posts accumulating like a floating garbage in the Pacific.:BootyTime:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
unfortunately, that post makes you one of even lower iq persons than those you are referring to:WeSmart:
or do you think it is a rule that uploader of the game/op has to post news/progress updates?
there it only happens so due to n7 being patron and overly nice dude, yet that is an exception, you are aware of probably...so...
...you just have tried to be a funny smartass, and to collect a few likes, yet you have only proved the point of the guy whom you replied - this thread is, with exceptions here and there, a serious mess with tons of sh..useless posts accumulating like a floating garbage in the Pacific.:BootyTime:
No it didn't, anyone clicking on N7 profile then postings would see the answer in seconds, it's the third post at the moment.

Of course, I would've done a screenshot of a search bar - this thread - user - N7 but that's me.

Without the intention of creating any polemic here, can I understand what is the issue with people asking for information that, to many, might appear superfluous yet it is still:
  3. Not rude or offensive
On top of that, if there's no one asking for the release date, then these additional people will not find that information when using the search function :p

At the end, it does take minimum effort clicking "Reply" and dropping few words. It's not like this forum is tidy and we want to keep it immaculate...
Because it's incredibly annoying to see lazy people mindlessly asking for updates without using the search function first. Or, that they did use the search function and, after finding nothing but 'update when' posts for page after after page after page, not realise how fucking annoying the question must be and maybe decide not to add to it.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
  3. Not rude or offensive

As I've said, knowing when the update is is not an uncommon question to have (although I can't honestly get why this is so important to so many people, I mean, you can keep coming here every few days and I'm sure you're going to notice when it's out). But OK, the point is that lots of people would have asked themselves that same question before. Some even have asked it here. No one knows the answer, though, so if you search and don't find a date, what could that mean? You don't need to be a Sherlock. As soon as there's a date, or even a slight hint of it, it's going to be posted all over the place, nobody really needs to ask.

For regulars in this thread, when in just 2 pages you see 6 different people asking for a date, chances are the next one would get some rage. Because yes, it's pertinent to the game forum, but it's superfluous, and people don't like superfluous. Asking a question that has been asked thousand of times before (and you HAVE to know that's the case) only makes you look like a stupid, lazy and annoying user. I get some people just want others to do their own job for them. But nobody likes to be the one doing the job for those lazy bastards once again.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No it didn't, anyone clicking on N7 profile then postings would see the answer in seconds, it's the third post at the moment.

Of course, I would've done a screenshot of a search bar - this thread - user - N7 but that's me.
you have missed the point (n7 isnt obliged to post anything else related to this game, though he does it regularly..it could be xyz member as in other threads), so nevermind it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, just because someone always does something doesn't mean they'll keep doing it
Uhmm...it kinda does. It's called a routine, a pattern, a schedule, etc. Releasing on Fridays is what DPC does, so it's pretty much guaranteed they'll do that here.

DPC said he could release the episode earlier, this can be in the middle of the week...only DPC know the exact date. No need to be condescending pal
Earlier in the month, not week. Fridays are release day, so a Friday it will be.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes