Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.

The release dates for "Episode 6 - Damage Control" will be:

$25+ tiers: Friday, November 13

$10+ tiers: Monday, November 16

$5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

There will be links for patches and the full version.

If you want to patch the game (recommended), prepare for release by having a clean/unmodified version of the game before release.

Patches will only work with Patreon versions v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2. If you have an older version of the game, you will need to download the full version.

Let the countdown begin, DIKs.

Dr PinkCake
Nice. (y)

Also gives us 3 new partial images and it looks like we are going to get this in the main game:

S2_Quinn.png

Guys if we dont support the doc on patreon when can we play the game ?
When it will be here? At 16th?
Next Friday, the 13th. The update will be posted here.

Last edited:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.

If you want to patch the game (recommended), prepare for release by having a clean/unmodified version of the game before release.

Patches will only work with Patreon versions v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2. If you have an older version of the game, you will need to download the full version.

Dr PinkCake
Guess I was right then. I was quite sure we would get a release date today of next week.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So.... what is the interest of having several release dates for patreons if we can have it for free ?
Because not all patrons know about this place, so it's an incentive for patrons to "trade-up" their pledge to get it sooner.

Guess I was right then. I was quite sure we would get a release date today of next week.
That you were, and glad to say you were. :giggle:

"Forgive me, I was wrong to despair." - Legolas.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
  1. Didn't fight Troy - He`s an asshole but not worth losing Bella RP when you bump into him when you have lunch with her - on a DiK playthru every RP counts to win her over.
  2. Took Quinn's number - On DiK playthru, yep every time. I like to get popular with the Hots. On ChicK? nopes, cos good guy and all that.
  3. Talked to Steve - He is a douche and on a DiK playthru, I don`t because I go for full bad boy. ChicK? yep, I talk to the douchenozzle.
  4. Didn't fight the Jocks - I fight on both routes, cos they are a bunch of arrogant twats and pretty much the rivals of the DiKs, also part of building my MC into a legendary DiK bad boy.
  5. Accepted Jade's advances - On DiK route, everytime...shes a hot MILF. Plus if you deny her, she becomes a total bitch to MC.
  6. Partied without limits - Hell yeahs! I`m earning those points and getting rep myself. Not letting Derek do it all, we are Maggot Bros!
  7. Smoked weed with Quinn - Yeppers, valuable Public nudity point, plus Quinn looking like a snack....plus more legendary rep with the DiKs, Also, I`m letting our naive boy experiment during his time at College.
  8. Didn't fight Caleb - Always fight! Partly because building that legendary rep and going toe to toe with two goliaths...plus Caleb shit talks and calls the DiKs pussies, someone had to step up. Also, another warning to Tommy what he can expect when I fuck his gf and if he objects....muhaha
  9. Didn't punch Tybalt - He deserves it so badly for all his shit, but not worth the RP loss with Jill and Bella...plus, what will Jill have to do to convince him to drop charges? go on a date with him or worse? Nah, not worth it.
Oh shit, my supposed ChicK playthrough where I`ve got Maya and Josy is, um, going off the rails....
I`m near the end of Ep.5 and have gone into +7 DiK...lmao. Hope I can repair this in Ep.6 :LOL:
1. Didn't fight Troy - At this point I'm still trying to live up to my Dad's code.
Took Quinn's number - 19 year old, unlimited pussy with no strings, not proud of this choice but Yeah I took it.
Talked to Steve - Couldn't just leave him sitting there crying alone. I don't care what happened in our past.
Fought the Jocks - The dialogue perfectly expressed what I was feeling here, it was time to push back!
Partied without limits - Oh Hell Yeah.
Accepted Jade's Advances - I think I agonized over this choice more than any other. Jade is very attractive and I like the character a lot. On the other hand, I'm interested in Sage and by this point I had begun to suspect that there might be a connection there. I was also trying to maintain a Neutral affinity, but that kinda went off the rails around episode 3.
Smoke weed? - Not particularly interested in the lifestyle, also trying to steer myself back to Neutral.
Fought Caleb - Nah, had to fight this guy. Standing up for my boys.
Didn't punch Tybalt - While I admit it was very tempting, Tybalt's no kind of match for the MC, just walk away.

These were my choices on my first, and what I consider my main, play thru. I like to keep affinity around Neutral veering to DIK.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jade is Tybalt's mom. They are Burkes, one of the pictures Jade throws at Stephen when he admit screwing around has little Ty in it...
And yes, I want Derek to restrain Tybalt, then my MC fuck his mom, as much as possible, fuck Jill, then with Jizmo on your dick, hold him down and dick whip him. Stand up, piss on him. Go back and fuck his mom again, then dump Jill and move in with Bella.... that would be a great day....
Bro that is kinda gay... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I won't. I am kinda in her route on my main playthrough, plus Jade's affair.:love::love:

Dr PinkCake
Nice to know. Look forward to the next weekend.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon
Dec 19, 2019

Dr PinkCake
YEEEEEEES

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
4. Fought the Jocks - The dialogue perfectly expressed what I was feeling here, it was time to push back!
"Time to push back"? :WaitWhat: His primary "bully" has been Dawe and none of the other Jocks at that point have bothered him in an overly agressive way, so why do they deserve to be attacked by the MC?

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
and don't you get the creeps thinking that when Jade asked MC to play the mother-son roleplay she was thinking of Tybalt?

MC as a replacement for Tybalt ...
Dude, that's sick as fuck and makes me wonder if jade has ever fucked tybalt and also makes me regret for not giving jade's sex tape to DIKs.

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019

Dr PinkCake
FINALLY!!
Eagerly waiting for what Sage brings in this update after that last cut scene from previous episode:)

Reactions: Rykuto and scalvi

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
and don't you get the creeps thinking that when Jade asked MC to play the mother-son roleplay she was thinking of Tybalt?

MC as a replacement for Tybalt ...
Dude, that's sick as fuck and makes me wonder if jade has ever fucked tybalt and also makes me regret for not giving jade's sex tape to DIKs.
Let's not overdo it. It was just plain roleplaying, which was hot I have to admit. :D Let's not come up with such theories. Let's just play and enjoy the game. :)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn, I`ll be knee deep in Viking slaughter when update comes. No matter, the thought of more DiKdom wins over all....

The Power of DiK compels thee!

*ahem*

Reactions: mligo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's not overdo it. It was just plain roleplaying, which was hot I have to admit. :D Let's not come up with such theories. Let's just play and enjoy the game. :)
it is not a theory.

Jade makes the proposal, so it's her fantasy. and she is Tybalt's mother, when MC calls her mother she can only think of him

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes