DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
"Time to push back"? :WaitWhat: His primary "bully" has been Dawe and none of the other Jocks at that point have bothered him in an overly agressive way, so why do they deserve to be attacked by the MC?
In episode 1, all the Alpha's were backing up Chad in the hallway scene, Dawe was just the hatchett man. All the Alpha's also participated in the dildo attack on the DIK mansion. It's tribal, not personal. That's the nature of war.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some people are just into roleplay it doesn't really mean much. Some people like to fuck girls dressed up as cats does that mean they want to fuck their cat?
I didn't say Jade wants to have sex with Tybalt, but having that fantasy she sure thought about it either before or during

Geralt Wick

May 3, 2019
what do you guys think is in Bella's locked room ?
-some kind of bdsm things ?
- serial killer room ?
- religious room to pray ?

i really don't know i have no idea, what do you guys think ?

And also, why does the MC say something like "if I knew why she cried I would have ran for help" when he kisses Bella? What is the reason of Bella crying ?
it must be her husband's room with some of his stuff and she didn't wanted anyone to touch it, cause she thinks he will be back someday .

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I agree with you, when I play an incest game I don't think about my parents / relatives

but when MC calls her "mom" she can only unconsciously think of Tybalt
I should've worded that better. What I meant is what if it's the other way around, she asks MC to call her "mom" because she wants to have a son that is not a melon-fucking stalker. Ah, that means she thinks of him anyway, nevermind

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Let's not overdo it. It was just plain roleplaying, which was hot I have to admit. :D Let's not come up with such theories. Let's just play and enjoy the game. :)
Yeah,
she only thinks about him until you slap her with your horse cock. Then she doesn't think about her "little" boy any more... possibly cucking her hubby but not Ty

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The crappiest part is we will finish this episode within a few hours then wait another 6-7 months for another episode.
I admit that I do not like this moment when I finish the update.. Then I always feel happy that this game is so great, but after that I mostly feel empty. Because I have nothing to play after this game. We will not find so many games that can match BaDIK.

As for the waiting.. the waiting for new update may be a long, but it is worth it and there is something to wait for. ;)

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The crappiest part is we will finish this episode within a few hours then wait another 6-7 months for another episode.
Happens with every game. The good thing about this one in comparison to most others is that it generates a lot of conversation which, for me, is a very fun aspect of this game and makes the wait seem shorter.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Seems like fair trade-off considering that this is an absolutely massive update + the overall quality of the game.

And all the folks in this thread (myself included) gonna need at least a couple of months of crazy theory crafting anyway...;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes