Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Damage Control: Rusty being kicked from El Presidente of the DiK`s and any other punishment, Possible side effects of the violent rivalry between DiKs and Jocks, The fallout effects of what we did to the Preps Mansion and possibly Jill and Bella finding out, what ever happened to Ashley/Mona at the party....take your pick.
Normally these titles have many ways of understanding them. HOTheaded had many readings.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Normally these titles have many ways of understanding them. HOTheaded had many readings.
the most immediate, obvious references are the punishment Rusty will or will not receive and the refurbishment of the DIKs headquarters.

to follow Quinn who by now I would take for granted will be quite central in the chapter between drugs and scavenger hunt (free tuition), and also in reference to these two situations we can talk about damage control

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh for sure. however, with the amount of drama that went down in Ep.5, I`m guessing the title is referring to at least one of those f.u.b.a.r situations. Even MC admits at Bella`s place that he cannot continue this way. I think the proverbial shit is starting to hit the fan in Ep.6.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Oh for sure. however, with the amount of drama that went down in Ep.5, I`m guessing the title is referring to at least one of those f.u.b.a.r situations. Even MC admits at Bella`s place that he cannot continue this way. I think the proverbial shit is starting to hit the fan in Ep.6.
I believe the winnowing of the field will have to begin. Hoping that any serious fallout from DPC's need to inject drama and suffering fall on Quinn, and spares the true love interest candidates. If someone is getting added as a LI I am hoping for Lily and or Mona and or Cammie, and or Jade and or Cathy and or Nicole/Envy, hell almost anyone besides Quinn.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You missed the deluca family.
Agree and I would also add: Intertwined, Reunion, Glimpses of the Past, Where the Heart is, Where it all Began and Leap of Faith. All amazing and with great potential.
BaDiK will always be my favorite though :love:

Reactions: uberbomb

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey why did u say that
is beta testing over
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.

The release dates for "Episode 6 - Damage Control" will be:

$25+ tiers: Friday, November 13

$10+ tiers: Monday, November 16

$5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

There will be links for patches and the full version.

If you want to patch the game (recommended), prepare for release by having a clean/unmodified version of the game before release.

Patches will only work with Patreon versions v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2. If you have an older version of the game, you will need to download the full version.

Let the countdown begin, DIKs.

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Sorrow85

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
the only games that can match(atleast match forget about being better) BADIK are probably
1)MILFY CITY- Meh creepy creepy perv MC that needs to be fed to a meat grinder
2)BECOME A ROCKSTAR- yes this is good
3)City of broken dreamers- yes this is better
4)man of the house- Meh fucking your family after 100 games gets old.
5)Acting lessons- absolutely NOT. Ending ruined that story with needless shit.
1-Heavy Five- better writing/story, interesting characters and excellent renders and not the same college dork trope Sci Fi Smut!
2- CoBD- better writing and Cyberpunk setting Equal or better renders and animation
3- Timestamps 1&2- yeah creep kid, but cool twist in story, and MILFs that are amazing Excellent renders and animations.
4- Leap of Faith- just better Lexi= Life and Love
5- Life Happened - Mafia fun and just better
6- Sisterly Lust - yeah screwing family but waaaay better than MILFY City
7- Become a Rockstar- better story, great girls. Just good none college trope
8- Depraved Awakening- better story. Dark but better than AL by far.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I believe the winnowing of the field will have to begin. Hoping that any serious fallout from DPC's need to inject drama and suffering fall on Quinn, and spares the true love interest candidates. If someone is getting added as a LI I am hoping for Lily and or Mona and or Cammie, and or Jade and or Cathy and or Nicole/Envy, hell almost anyone besides Quinn.
Yeah, soon we will have to streamline our choices I think. The whole Maya/Josy plus Jill thing is headed towards complications with Josy getting friendly with Jill...will Josy try it on with Jill even? even more drama that could drive MC to Maya splitting the triangle..

Quinn, gotta love my Demon of Desire...well when she wears makeup anyway..
Some interesting flashes of another side to her, on the rooftop when we mock her for caring...and the hints dropped by Sage and Camilla...she does have a very soft spot for MC under all the cat and mouse. If MC helps with her obvious dodgy situation she is in, who knows where it will go?

No way is DPC pulling another AL on us. Not going to happen.Trust me he learned from the shitstorm after AL. Maybe Bella will have something bad but I doubt it will be terminally bad..

Nicole...I could dig her as a LI...very much :love:

Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes