uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I admit that I do not like this moment when I finish the update.. Then I always feel happy that this game is so great, but after that I mostly feel empty. Because I have nothing to play after this game. We will not find so many games that can match BaDIK.

As for the waiting.. the waiting for new update may be a long, but it is worth it and there is something to wait for. ;)
the only games that can match(atleast match forget about being better) BADIK are probably
1)MILFY CITY
2)BECOME A ROCKSTAR
3)City of broken dreamers
4)man of the house
5)Acting lessons

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The crappiest part is we will finish this episode within a few hours then wait another 6-7 months for another episode.
Yes but we will play at least twice for Chick/DiK and of course those who do neutral as well. That`s a damn good few hours worth. Most updates for games on here last about 10 - 20 mins of playing. DPC updates are worth it.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Testers are working really hard, but this update is bigger than usual and that means more testing is needed.

The release dates for "Episode 6 - Damage Control" will be:

$25+ tiers: Friday, November 13

$10+ tiers: Monday, November 16

$5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

There will be links for patches and the full version.

If you want to patch the game (recommended), prepare for release by having a clean/unmodified version of the game before release.

Patches will only work with Patreon versions v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2. If you have an older version of the game, you will need to download the full version.

Let the countdown begin, DIKs.

Dr PinkCake
So there we go. We're in the home stretch now, as expected. Better start clearing the calendar for next weekend...

The pictures on the banner are interesting. Using Jill's D&G avatar is an odd choice. Holy Bacchus already noted Quinn's look from the home screen. The phone call with Maya & Josy seems to confirm that the MC will not be moving back in with them. And the Bella picture is very tightly cropped; I wonder what location it is from?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
This is from twitter and I didnt see it posted here. Its basically the annoucement but different pic:

Release dates Episode 6 - Damage Control $25+ tiers: Friday, November 13 $10+ tiers: Monday, November 16 $5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The phone call with Maya & Josy seems to confirm that the MC will not be moving back in with them.
Unless this is him calling them on the Sunday right after getting the jacket and either he asks to stay with them because he still needs somewhere to sleep, or they invite him over to see the jacket and he ends up spending the night. This would, of course, very likely be for just the the M&J path and the non-M&J path would have something different.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is from twitter and I didnt see it posted here. Its basically the annoucement but different pic:

Release dates Episode 6 - Damage Control $25+ tiers: Friday, November 13 $10+ tiers: Monday, November 16 $5 tier: Friday, November 27 (Patreon version, Patch only)
Wow, now even Twitter hates Maya & Josy!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wow, now even Twitter hates Maya & Josy!
I think it's more that, due to Twitter being more public than Patreon, this could be considered something of a spoiler for those who haven't played the game but have discovered his Twitter page, so that's why DPC doesn't show them together. He's also disabled comments on his Twitter posts, likely for that same reason, so people don't spoil the game.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
For thousands of years I laid dormant and now with the imminent release of the next BaDIK chapter I rise once more. And with my rise, I bring you wild theories. Clearly the chapter being called "Damage Control" means several girls are going to get pregnant and it is up to the MC to do some damage control. Will you allow them to keep the babies? Will one girl be the main baby mama? Will more girls get knocked up for the sake of solidarity?

Can't wait to play this next chapter. I've been looking forward to it for ages. One more week!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
For thousands of years I laid dormant and now with the imminent release of the next BaDIK chapter I rise once more. And with my rise, I bring you wild theories. Clearly the chapter being called "Damage Control" means several girls are going to get pregnant and it is up to the MC to do some damage control. Will you allow them to keep the babies? Will one girl be the main baby mama? Will more girls get knocked up for the sake of solidarity?

Can't wait to play this next chapter. I've been looking forward to it for ages. One more week!
Damage Control: Rusty being kicked from El Presidente of the DiK`s and any other punishment, Possible side effects of the violent rivalry between DiKs and Jocks, The fallout effects of what we did to the Preps Mansion and possibly Jill and Bella finding out, what ever happened to Ashley/Mona at the party....take your pick.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes